Telling Tales

love for the loveless
When sungyeol woke hr found the two fighting quietly. "Your a lonely douche! What's this really about huh are you trying to steal my only friend?!" Asked sungjong. Jiong rolled his eyes "oh yes I do everything with the intention to always hurt you! Newsflash my whole world isn't set on hurting the family screw up! " said jiong. Sungjong laughed "its funny you say im the family screw up! Considering the fact you made me into one! You have no one and you should keep it that way! Don't ruin a pure person with your ugliness. Don't take advantage of his naive kindness!" Snapped sungjong. Jiong got up his eyes big and he went to punch sungjong but sungyeol got in the way abd took the punch instead. He breathed heavily sweating in sungjong's arms. He didn't know why he did that or where that strength came from. "Im so sorry why did you get in the way?!" Jiong demanded furious. "Because .. your both the same .. you just show your loneliness differently. But your both just wounded angry animals separated from people for far to long! Im sorry I haven't come sooner to stop your fighting to .. make you both less lonely. But im here now and I know how it feels! My mother left me alone all the time to work and provide for me. I know what its like to be sad and feel like you have no one. But .. but we don't have to feel that way anymore don't you see? Let's stop being lonely together .. okay?" Asked sungyeol and the two stared at him quietly. "He made me lonely I can't forgive him for that I won't! Your the one who made the others fear me! Why did you huh was it because everyone feels that way for you?! Why did you make me suffer like you?! Why!!! " screamed sungjong. Jiong smiled his eyes wild "your a monster a beast! It didn't take much for people to fear you! Go on take off your necklace that keeps it at bay. See how scared sungyeol will get of you! If he knew what you were he'd fear you like he should." Said jiong looking at sungyeol with disgust. Sungyeol laughed surprising them both "I fear only you. I can't fear sungjong i-i don't care what ugly thing he turns into because he's fine on the inside! I fear you because your dark and cold on the inside! I reached a nice place yesterday. If you show that more .. I won't fear you." Said sungyeol softly feeling faint. "Alright alright that's enough for you go back to sleep." Said sungjong setting him back in bed. "Wait .. what about you two?" Asked sungyeol "we'll talk ... and see if we can work out our issues. We can't always depend on you .. now please rest. " said sungjong calling a maid for a ice back and warm towel. He then placed them soothing his forehead. Sungyeol fell asleep his mind wandering off. He sat there by the table his pb and j, milk, and cookies were there. He looked gasping at the sight of his mother. He ran and hugged her crying. He felt so happy to smell her peppermint body spray. The warmth of her arms was so inviting. And then he saw blood dripping down his arms. He looked up his eyes going wide. "Mom..my" he said before screaming letting her go. Her face began peeling off, her body twisted and she fell. Sungyeol screamed his body moving "sungyeol!" Screamed sungjong getting punched by sungyeol. Jiong held him down waking up sungyeol. Sungyeol began to cry shoving jiong off. He put a blanket over his face shaking. "Why!!" He screamed getting up and running out the room. Sungjong and jiong chased after him. "What the hell how is he running?!" Asked sungjong. "I don't know he shouldn't be able to run let alone move!" Said jiong. He smashed into the gate of the grave yard. Ripping it open he ran to her grave pulling at the dirt. "Enough!" Said jiong tackling him. He fought jiong off "she's suffercating she's suffercating!!" He screamed and sungjong shook his head "no .. she can't she's dead sungyeol shes dead." Said sungjong and sungyeol took a deep breathe clearing his head. "I-i know .. I know." Said sungyeol getting up but falling down. And so they picked him up taking him back to the house.