Feeling .. uneasy

love for the loveless
Sungyeol healed up and left the estate not returning to L's house. He went walking into the woods taking in deep breaths of the pine trees and fresh dirt. He found a broken down tree and sat on it. He needed a break from .. everything. He needed to take a breather and mourn for the lost for his mother alone. Hr hadn't really been alone in a while. Dongwoo and Hoya made sure he wasn't alone so he never let himself mourn. He looked up at the sky flicking off god. "I hate you so much god! You took. . My mother away .. she was the only one that loved me and cared for me my whole life! I hate you so much for giving me a parent and then taking her away .. is this punishment for something I did?!" He yelled wishing he had a beer to drown his sorrow with. He looked down letting his tears flow. He grabbed onto a tree grabbing at his heart feeling it break. The warmth was leaving his body as she was leaving his side. "I don't think I can hold on while not hearing your heart beat. It's to much .. it's just to much. You were the glue that held me together. And now your gone and im falling apart." He said holding himself close feeling himself break. He took a deep breathe trying to calm his self. He looked around gasping seeing his mother there. He kissed her hand "be happy my son its time to let me go .. and free your heart from its aching misery. " she said smiling as she whipped a stray tear. "I will mother thank you for loving me .. good bye. " said sungyeol. He woke up shivering looking up at the sky. He smiled "thanks for letting me tell her bye god. Im sorry for yelling. " he said getting up and walking home. He started dinner and when L,woohyun, and sungjong peaked on him. They smiled see he looked much better then he had been. Dongwoo and Hoya smiled tackling sungyeol "yay we got our boy back!" Said dongwoo smiling widely. "When did you to get here?" He asked and dongwoo smiled "we were lonely so we came to sleep over for a few days." Said dongwoo. Sungyeol sighed "well Hoya has to help me make food." Said sungyeol and Hoya smiled. "Deal." He said as they got up and started cooking.