Meeting Jiong

love for the loveless
Sungjong and L walked him to the house. Sungjong pulled sungyeol in for a tight hug his body shaking alittle. "Im so sorry I hate that your meeting him. I did fight for you not to .. but it can't be avoided." Said sungjong pulling away sungyeol noticed a tear sliding down his jawline. "I'll be fine please don't worry so much." Said sungyeol. He said those words not believing them for one minute. To be honest he was terrified. The three males made him out to be a monster that would rip him apart. And to be honest he actually believed such words. After L hugged him and ran off he hyperventilated for a few moments. "Pull it together you have to do this!" He thought knocking on the door. A women came "he's been excepting you please come in." Said the women. Sungyeol followed her into the house til they reached a door. She opened it and sungyeol didn't like how pitch black it was in there. He bowed when she did and walked in. She closed the door behind him and sungyeol's hands instantly shot up. He started feeling around moving carefully "hello? Is jiong in here?" He asked feeling himself being scratched at. He gasped stopping all movement. Suddenly he was tackled to the ground and he fell hard to the ground. "Why should I let you know our curse? How will I know you'll keep our secret?" He asked "because I owe sunggyu for taking me in and showing me what my father should have been like. And im sorry but you don't scare me hmmm how disappointing." Said sungyeol smirking. He meant what he said he could feel the male was lonely and wanted affection. But he grew cruel because he never got it. He felt a bony hand close in on his throat and he was dragged across the floor before being lifted off the floor. "I really hate confident humans he said throwing him down. "Why because your not confident in yourself?!" Shouted sungyeol. He felt a foot go on his neck "beg for your pathetic life." Said jiong and sungyeol laughed "I can't beg for something so useless .. hmm." Said sungyeol tripping the male. He held his chin "your kind of fun .. will you let me see you?" Asked sungyeol. The male started laughing "you are a weird human." He said. "No im just working you .. very well from what I can see. Your not that hard to understand. . And people fear you. Your just a lonely bored cat looking for yarn. Of course I could be yours whenever you want .. you just have to let me stay at sunggyu's its all I ask." He whispered. "Why would you offer me that?" Asked jiong confused. "Because .. no one should be lonely. You want people to be there through your flaws. Im just showing you there is someone out there who can." Said sungyeol getting up. Jiong fell silent "alright i'll call sunggyu whenever I want you." Said jiong and sungyeol left. "So .. what do you think of him?" Asked sunggyu turning on a light. Jiong laid his long hair spread all out the green tips looking cool on the dark wood. He smiled his lips "he's hot and very interesting .. he should live with me." Said jiong and sunggyu rolled his eyes shaking his head "he just adapted and told you everything you wanted to hear. Besides you can't always beat him around like that he is human and won't heal like us." Said sunggyu sighing. Sungyeol struggled walking home his whole body sore. He couldn't believe the words he said to that male. "Goddammit I can't always take this i gotta make him nice." Thought sungyeol. He went making food before going to lay down and rest. "How'd it go?" Asked sungjong and L. They both stood at the door frame growing at the bleeding male. "He's letting me stay … and he's as scary as you guys say." He said exhausted. L left coming back with two warm clothes and bandaids. They treated his wounds chatting happily glad he could stay. But were worried. What cost did sungyeol pay they knew it was something.