Change

love for the loveless
After a few weeks summer had come. Dongwoo and Hoya kept sungyeol busy exhausting him so he'd sleep over. When of the times sungyeol noticed. "W-what .. guys what's going on?" Asked sungyeol. Dongwoo sighed and just punched at him. But sungyeol dodged it grabbing hoya's fathers golf club. "Not in the house!" Said Hoya when dongwoo grabbed one as well. They started using them as swords "you've changed you hardly seem to have time for us anymore!" Yelled dongwoo diving the stick at sungyeol's chest. "That's not true!" Said sungyeol dongwoo laughed hitting a picture down. "Quit lying to yourself! You know that im right all you do is hang around L and woohyun! What about us?! Have you forgotten us?!" Yelled dongwoo and he ended up hitting sungyeol in the face. Sungyeol dropped his golf club and tackled dongwoo. His mouth was bleeding and dongwoo felt awful regretting what he did. "Sungyeol .." dongwoo was saying but sungyeol slapped him. "I haven't forgotten you guys .. you forget I have work. I don't always get days off to have fun for summer. So yeah it may seem I have forgotten you guys but I haven't. You guys are my best friends dongwoo.. so please stop .. please calm down." Begged sungyeol looking exhausted. Dongwoo hugged him "im sorry I know I haven't been fair." Said dongwoo and sungyeol smiled. After a few hours they walked him home. Sunggyu smiled " hey." He said sungyeol smiled hugging Hoya and dongwoo waving them off. "Jiong wants you ..be careful he's requested two days ago and might be in a bad mood." Said sunggyu. Sungyeol groaned he really couldn't handle more abuse. He made them lunch and dinner having a feeling he wasn't going to be coming home for a while. He paused and made breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. He waved at sunggyu before walking to the house pausing to eat. Then he went knowing he couldn't avoid it any longer. He knocked on the door and the women came looking so happy. She had her hair messed up and looked exhausted. Sungyeol catched her when she fainted. "Oh my god .. he's to .. attached." Whispered sungyeol. He set her down on the couch walking to his room. The door opened and a girl came out getting a bowl thrown at her. "Sir sungyeol is here!" She said and she breathed a sigh. "Sungyeol he'll see you now." Said the girl he clothes tore up. She ran off and sungyeol smiled "hey jiong .. sorry I was .. kidnapped." Said sungyeol entering the room closing the door. Jiong looked different his hair was cut and pushed back. Sungyeol smiled "your such a lier I know you were with your two friends!" Said jiong throwing a pillow at him. "They missed me .. and you realize I do have a life right?!" Sungyeol demanded. "I don't care im top priority!" Said jiong and sungyeol rolled his eyes. "You make people not want to be around you when your like this stop!" He yelled and jiong tackled him. Sungyeol yawned "jiong I haven't slept let's sleep and play later." Said sungyeol before he passed out. When he woke he was laid out on a comfortable bed. A man with glasses and long hair sat giving sungyeol medicine. "What happened?" Asked sungyeol a towel on his forehead. "Your body is under a lot of stress and so .. your very weak. Please jiong take it is with him he's human and takes long to heal. You shouldn't be moved for a week." Said the doctor taking his temperature. He left leaving sungyeol alone with jiong. "Are you going to be nice?" Asked sungyeol and jiong rolled his eyes calling for a spicy soup. When it came he feed it to him not wanting him to move "just get well you idiot." Said jiong running his fingers through sungyeol's hair til he fell back asleep.