New Years

love for the loveless
New years came and L's family was having a feast. Sungjong was actually gonna go for the first time in years. And the four males wanted him to go. But sungyeol shook his head lying and saying he had promised Hoya he'd join them this new years. They all looked uneasy as hr waved them off. Sungyeol got ahead on cleaning and even made a month worth supply of various foods that wouldn't spoil easily. He sighed then packing up his bags anf writing a note on sunggyu's desk "dear sunggyu .. I left you all a months supply of food. There is somewhere I need to be and its not here. Have L inform dongwoo and Hoya. Please don't worry i'll be gone for a mere month. Good bye guys don't miss me to much :p - sungyeol" then he looked around before walking out the house leaving his phone on the couch so people couldn't call. He stretched before catching a train drinking tea. He looked out the window blowing on it and drawing. He glanced up at a women who was staring and smiled before putting headphones in his ears. A few hours on the train he got off feeling weird because his body fell asleep. He looked at the building before him. He smiled before walking in. "Grandmother?" He called bowing at the adults that looked at him with a eyebrow raised. "Who you calling grandmother?" Said a sweet old lady. Sungyeol smiled running and hugging her sighing in content. The warmth she gave off was so similar to his mothers. "You've gotten two tall." She said swatting him with the newspaper in her hands. Sungyeol laughed hugging her again before kissing her cheek. "Oh oh stop you fret to much come come this way to your room." She said walking to the elevator. She coughed looking strained. "I know the doctor said to stay in bed so why are you up?" Asked sungyeol. "Aish don't be telling me what to do I changed your diaper once! Now you look way to skinny and beat up .. are you being bullied?" She demanded and sungyeol shook his head "dongwoo wouldn't allow that and you know it. " said sungyeol and his grandmother laughed "that crazy boy was always protective. And always getting you in trouble like Hoya." She said smiling at the memories. "I wish I had seen you sooner." Said sungyeol gloomy. "Nonsense im surprised you came now with what you must be going through. She loved you more then life .. I love you that way to .. so when I leave this earth don't mourn my loss boy. I lived long enough." She said and sungyeol sighed. "Why is everyone I love leaving? Why are all of you so determined to leave me on my own? " he asked and she frowned "your mother-" she was saying but sungyeol looked away "please .. unless you wanna see my cry .. please stop bringing her up. Its still a touchy subject you understand." Said sungyeol getting his forehead kissed "yes I do sorry." She said opening the door. "Nice." Said sungyeol setting down his bags. Jiong and sungjong both threw fits when they couldn't find sungyeol. And after they read his letter they just started beating on one another to get they're frustration out. "Let's call dongwoo and Hoya they might have a idea as to where he has gone to." Suggested sunggyu. When dongwoo picked up and heard it from woohyun he threw a fit "you guys had one job! ONE ING JOB AND THAT WAS KEEPING HIM IN ONE PLACE!!! GODDAMMIT YOUR ALL STUPID NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!! ESPECIALLY ON A HOLIDAY UNLESS YOU SEE HIM LEAVE WITH ME OR HOYA!!" dongwoo shouted. They heard a few things break before he called down to speak normally "a month. Hmmm well uh .. hmmm. It would be a ..family member. It'd be a sick relative .. but we would not want to see him .. when she dies .. it will be the most violent and depressing thing to lay eyes on. I've seen alot of things but .. him like that .. i-i was scared .. and sad. I only saw it once though and I wish to never see it again. He wants to be alone or he would've taken us with him. So .. im not telling you were I think he is." Said dongwoo hanging up. Hoya sorta went through the same process except he didn't yell. Three weeks had passed and sungyeol seemed content helping out his grandmother with odd jobs. But when she fainted he ran holding her close. She didn't say anything just smiled "I see the light .. its so .. pretty." Said his grandmother closing her eyes. Sungyeol looked around picking up the table anf throwing it. He scratched at the walls punching them til they broke. He screamed running around tears falling down his cheeks. He thew more things in anguish falling to his knees. He looked around punching s mirror cutting himself on accident. He slid the blood on the table. He called the police. He walked to the train going home. Sunggyu was reading when he came home grabbing onto his shoulder. Sungyeol shoved him away stumbling off to his room getting followed by woohyun, L, and sungjong as well as sunggyu. "GET OUT!" he shouted shutting his door. They called dongwoo, Hoya, and jiong. The three looked nervous but broke his door down because he wouldn't let them in. They gasped watching him throw things and they went straining him. He shoved all three of them off "sungyeol stop! Please think about what your doing!" Yelled Hoya. "Screw you! Screw all of you! Im alone your all going to leave me alone! Just like my family!" He screamed crying. They hugged him "no we're not sungyeol!" Said dongwoo continuously getting shoved away. Dongwoo held him down and jiong hugged him along with Hoya. "We're here no matter what." Said jiong and dongwoo suddenly let him go " sorry guys." He said softly crying quietly. He felt awful as though he was being left alone. "No they're my family now. " he thought calming himself. But he couldn't help question things.