Truths Revealed

love for the loveless
Sungjong and jiong got in a fight. When jiong saw sungyeol he smiled coldly ripping off sungjong's beaded necklace. "See the monster he is." Said jiong backing away from sungjong. Sungyeol rised confused and watched sungjong's arm stretch out. His skin color began to turn dark brown as his limbs stretched out. Long fangs grew out his mouth like daggers. "Don't look!" Sungjong roared as his face went dog like just with no ears. His eyes glowed orange as he stood looking at sungyeol. His eyes went big with shock but he reached out to touch him. But he smacked sungyeol away running off. "Goddammit!!! Stupid jiong now he's afraid of me just like the family!" Thought sungjong. Sungyeol rose to his feet back handing jiong "that was cruel you had no right to show me what he didn't want me to see." Said sungyeol before chasing after him. He followed the claw prints til they stopped. Sungjong laid on a rock glancing up at sungyeol. "Im not afraid of you sungjong. Yes this isn't the most appealing look. But that doesn't mean I fear you. I will when you give me a reason." Said sungyeol walking close then tackling him in a hug. Sunjong tired to throw him off but sungyeol held on. He changed back sighing in relief "im sorry." He said and sungyeol laughed "its okay." He said taking off his shirt and throwing it at him. He put it on and they walked back together. "I'm sorry sungjong sungyeol was right I shouldn't have done that." Said jiong and sungjong rolled his eyes pushing past him. Sungyeol sighed all his hard work for nothing. He asked jiong what he was and he said it was hard to explain and that he had no gender. Woohyun and sungyeol looked pretty freaked out by this information. The family members grew to trust sungyeol and new years was a happy year. He felt accepted and soon even loved. He was happy and when asked if he'd change anything he shook his head. Dongwoo and Hoya stayed by his sides and they all started a very successful restaurant after university. Eventually dongwoo and Hoya found out about them thanks to woohyun. But jiong erased that part from they're memories. They all lived a long and content life. Dongwoo got a wife and they had two lovely children. Hoya married but only had one child. And sungyeol kept to the single life finding that to trouble some and time consuming. But he did meet a lovely girl who almost became his bride but they both realized they were content with being boyfriend and girlfriend.