Her wrath

love for the loveless
Dongwoo and Hoya noticed the improvement in sungyeol's mood. And after a few weeks they all warmed up to woohyun. He slowly got the girls to stop huddling them. When they returned to home room sungyeol's desk was tagged up. When he opened his desk everything was covered in a odd green goop ruining everything. " it ruined my work outfit! Oh my god my boss is gonna kill me!" Said sungyeol looking stressed. He kicked the desk over in frustration sighing. When after school time practice came, sungyeol changed. When he went change back he found his clothes cut up. He kicked his locker shut furiously and stormed off home. He cooked dinner and ate moodily. Then he went sitting alone on the roof. "What the hell is going on .. who's messing with my stuff?" Sungyeol asked himself. It wasn't like he was rude to people often so why was this happening all of a sudden? He climbed down and slept. When he woke he saw it raining outside. He got up and walked to school alone. He seemed content letting the rain wash his worries away. He took a deep breathe but just avoided school. He found a isolated place and sat relaxing as the rain continuously fell. He watched it make the light pale dirt look fresh. The grass and trees looked stunning with the way the rain drops looked resting on them. The sounds of rain soothed him to sleep. When he woke up he pushed his wet hair back. He looked at the time and gasped realizing he was gonna be late to work. He snuck in not wanting them to see he wasn't wearing his uniform. He didn't get why he needed it anyway. It wasn't like the callers saw him. But either way it was a stupid requirement he needed. Around his ending shift he got a weird call "I hate you, your the reason he doesn't flirt with me anymore." Said the voice of a girl. He looked confused going to comment but she hanged up. That was it he now craved to know who was messing with him. He set a trap near his desk which a fell into. It was the one who made L a lunch but L gave it to him. "Im sorry he isn't around u but im not dating him. Im not restricting him he's just not into you." Said sungyeol walking off. She glared jumping him kicking him in the balls. Guys walking by even cringed knowing how much pain he was in. Sungyeol groaned on the floor afraid to move. She walked off then shoving passed innocent people. Sungyeol slowly raised knowing that wasn't the last her abuse. He walked around guarded. He found it foolish how she was behaving. Taking his lunch and ruining it with maggots. After she cut up his clothes he dragged L with him. "Get her cut the out L im tired of the she's doing to me! She thinks it my fought your not flirting with her so yeah deal with the psycho!" Said Sungyeol. "Oh L why do you stop flirting with me is it because of him?" She asked and L nodded grabbing a surprised sungyeol kissing him. "Im gay and in love with sungyeol sorry." Said L. "Really?" She asked and L smirked "no im just not interested. But please leave my friend alone." Said L and they walked off. Sungyeol had a light blush on his face sad that his first kiss was stolen by someone who didn't really mean it in a sense of affection. He felt alittle weird being near L and a few days avoided him. L noticed but understood why and he apologized "was that your first kiss .. because it was mine." Said L softly. Sungyeol nodded "yeah .. but I won't tell if you wont." Said sungyeol and L laughed "deal." Said L. They went out to eat and got ice cream on they're way back. They seemed more relaxed around one another now. The girl left sungyeol alone and his days went back to normal. He stood looking at his mothers picture kissing it lightly. "I wish you could meet my new friends. I know you'd like them mom." He said lightly cuddling with the picture falling asleep. He missed her. Her warmth and laugh was so unique he found himself missing it more often as they days went by. "I wish you were here." Whispered sungyeol looking up at the ceiling.