Meeting the family

love for the loveless
Sungyeol sat beside jiong and sungjong looking down at his plate of food. He couldn't believe he agreed to meet the family like this and now he was feeling stressed. "Just be yourself." Whispered woohyun as he hugged sungyeol telling he was nervous. Sungyeol looked at him and gulped that was always easier said then done. Sunggyu and L arrived and sunggyu rubbed sungyeol's shoulders "the others will be here in a moment .. breathe sungyeol." Said sunggyu and sungyeol took a staggered breathe. Jiong chuckled shaking his head "I don't understand you. . You were over confident meeting me but your terrified meeting the others?" Asked jiong. Sungyeol rolled his eyes "that's different your one person. Have you seen this table its huge! And im not a crowd person I can only stand so many people at a time." Said sungyeol. Jiong laughed instantly going cold when the rest of the family took they're seats. "I've called you all here to introduce you to our newest family member sungyeol. He's a human who knows our secret but he lives with sunggyu, L, and sungjong. Any comments can be addressed now. "Why would you allow this human boy to know our secret .. just erase his mind and be done with it." Said a women her dark brown hair very long. Jiong shot a glare at her "because I said so." Said jiong and she fell silent. "How do you know he won't tell?" Asked the male doctor "simple he owes sunggyu for taking him in. And he's already friends with all of them including me. He's far to deep in now." Said jiong. The whole table gasped at the news of sungyeol being friends with jiong. " may I say something?" Asked sungyeol and jiong nodded. "I love these guys and if you want we can be friends to. I understand your concerns but please give me a chance to set your mind to ease." Said sungyeol. "Fine we'll all come to meet you at random times. Prove to be as trust worthy as jiong makes you out to be." Said that girl. "Oh do you not believe me?" Asked jiong and the girl shook her head "maybe your judgement may be clouded because you took a liking to the boy." Said the girl but jiong rolled his eyes "I assure you my judgement is clear." He said eyeing her. Sungyeol sighed then rising "excuse me." Said sungyeol bowing before walking off leaving the dinning room. He leaned against a tree outside taking a breathe of fresh air. "You know for someone nervous you did a good job." Said woohyun sitting next to sungyeol "thanks." Said sungyeol smiling at him. "Don't mind the horse she's just a ." Said woohyun and sungyeol raised a eyebrow. "Oh the girl that spoke out. She's the horse." Said woohyun chuckling and sungyeol laughed. "What are L and sungjong?" Asked sungyeol. "L is the mouse and sungjong is the cat." Said woohyun entertained that he didn't know that. Sungyeol nodded taking this in. He felt crazy knowing he saw it but had trouble believing it. "And what is jiong?" Sungyeol asked and woohyun shrugged "I don't even know jiong's gender. I just call jiong a him to be comfortable." Said woohyun. Sungyeol nodded "i'll ask later and tell you." Said sungyeol and woohyun laughed "thanks. Come on they're just gonna serve food." Said woohyun and they walked back in together.