Gentle side

love for the loveless
When sungyeol awoke his shirt was off. His jeans where to but a blanket covered that area. Jiong smiled "you don't have a bad build." Said jiong running a sponge along his sore muscles. Sungyeol closed his eyes enjoying the strucks from the warm sponge. He let out a low moan when he went along his abs. Jiong smiled even blushed at the noise wanting to hear it again. So he went along it more slowly so the noise would be dragged out. Sungyeol grabbed jiong's wrist his eyes open now. "Jiong .. what are you doing?" Asked sungyeol. "I like the sound you make its much more appealing then your groan." He said running his fingers along his broad shoulders. Sungyeol smiled and laughed weakly "don't do such things when i'm to weak to return the favor." Said sungyeol. Jiong smirked and finished cleaning the male just putting him in boxers. He then put the blanket around him cuddling up to sungyeol before they slept. Sungjong shoved jiong away from sungyeol. "This is all your fault he's sick! You abuse him far to much!" Said sungjong picking him up hearing sungyeol moan out in pain. "Stop! The doctor said not to move him!" Said jiong and sungjong set him down softly hissing at him. "Stay away from sungyeol you monster! When he heals he's never coming here again!" Said sungjong as sungyeol put a hand on sungjong's shoulder "sungjong .. it's fine don't you see .. Im changing him .. im bringing out his kinder side. If I stop seeing him now .. he'll go back mean again." Said sungyeol. "I could carelsss about him! He ruined my life he deserves to be miserable! He deserves to be alone because that's what he made me my whole life! I hate him you shouldn't get to heal him! You shouldn't get to make him feel better!!" Shouted sungjong . Sungyeol frowned he wanted to understand and heal them both but he knew .. he was only one person. Surround by wounded and abused animals.