The curse

love for the loveless
Sungyeol realized he didn't really know how to talk to women. He felt weird around them and when he expressed this to dongwoo and Hoya they're advice didn't help. "Well we could set you up with one of our sisters." They suggested but sungyeol shook his head. "I do have a person in mind .. her" he said turning there attention to Tiffany. Her milky brown hair, red kissable lips, and clear milky white skin brought shivers down his spine. "She likes woohyun. " said dongwoo and sungyeol sighed "who doesn't like him?" He asked. "True .. maybe you can ask woohyun for advice on talking to girls?" Suggested Hoya. "What no no no out the question he's one of L's cousins and it would be embarrassing if the guys of the house found out." Said sungyeol groaning as he laid on the grass looking at the sky. "Plus he's never had a girlfriend either so he must not be doing something right." Said sungyeol. "Are you sure mister flirts a lot hasn't had a girlfriend?!" Asked dongwoo looking in dis belief. "Im as sure as I know hoya's room." Said sungyeol and the three looked at L and Woohyun coming to eat with them. "Are you married or something?" Asked dongwoo. "No why? L" asked woohyun. "Because you flirt with all these girls but you never had a girlfriend how is that possible?" Asked Hoya open mouthed. "Well .. no girl really fits the bill for me." Said woohyun. "You picky bastard do you know how much I wish I could be in your shoes?! Everyone fears me because I used to be in a gang. But you could get anyone and you chose to stay single." Said dongwoo getting up and dragging woohyun shoving him into a group of girls. But woohyun changed into a dog. Sungyeol was the only one who noticed everyone els thought he ran off. Sungyeol picked him up feeling crazy. He went to L pulling him along to somewhere private. "Dude your cousin just turned into a dog! You both have some explaining to do." Said sungyeol. L laughed at him then "woohyun didn't turn into a dog humans can't fo that!" Hd said trying to grab the dog away. "Then i'll keep him. And call him woohyun because its woohyun I ain't blind or stupid!" Snapped sungyeol shoving him with his elbow. Woohyun changed back and sungyeol found himself clutching at his impressive chest. Sungyeol released him then quickly shoving gym shorts at him. "What the hell woohyun you !" Said L back handing him. "Dongwoo shoved me into a sea of girls! Im sorry I couldn't fight his iron fists!" Said woohyun sighing. Sungyeol fainted then in shock. When he woke up his head was on sunggyu's lap. "S-sunggyu what happened?" He asked before it came back when he spotted woohyun. "Are you a dog to?!" He demanded and sunggyu sighed. "No .. im a snake." Said sunggyu. "What the hell we're just gonna confess ourselves now?!" Shouted sungjong. Sunggyu nodded "he would've found out eventually .. and besides jiong will erase his mind and kick him out anyway." Said sunggyu. "What no!! H-he ... i'll talk to him and try to convince him to stay." Said L and woohyun together. Sunggyu shook his head "no the only way to convince him is .. sungyeol talks to him. If sungyeol seems okay with it he might allow it." Said sunggyu and they all fell silent then. "How could you suggest that I hardly cab stand him! He'll rip him apart!" Said sungjong. Sunggyu looked down at sungyeol then and smiled warmly "have more faith .. after all sungyeol mended your relationship with L.. something even I couldn't do." Said sunggyu. "Yeah but he males everyone miserable even you! Do you honestly think he won't bring him down as well?" Asked sungjong and sunggyu frowned then running his hands through his hair. "So you rather have his mind erased and him back at that awful house again?" Asked sunggyu and sungjong sighed "just don't bring jiong in it please! He doesn't have to know everything!" Pleaded sungjong determined to shut his involvement out completely. Woohyun patted his shoulder "he will find out rather it was us or another. You know jiong has his ways." Said woohyun and sungjong groaned storming off furiously. "Sungyeol .. we were born this way. Its a curse our family posses the zodiac animals. Whenever we come into skin on skin contact with the opposite , we turn into animals." Said sunggyu. "Do you still like us knowing that?" Asked L. Jiong used to say everyone would hate him and call him a freak if people knew. And so he was scared sungyeol would do the same. But sungyeol smiled "that's cool .. no wonder you guys don't date I got you I got you. " said sungyeol. "So wait you don't think we're freaks .. your not afraid of us?" Asked L and sungyeol nodded "I don't after all you were born with it. I already liked you guys before I knew so knowing this, and rejecting you guys .. makes no sense to me. After all your all nice and even took me in, in my time of need. I can't fear such cool people." Said sungyeol smiling. L let out his breath not realizing he held in. Now L agreed with sungjong he shouldn't meet that cold cruel person. He would break him and L hated the thought of that. But woohyun was right he always found a way to find out things. And finding out sungyeol knew and no one telling him directly ... the thought of his reaction made him shiver. He felt bad as the innocent sungyeol chatted idly with the caring sunggyu not knowing the hardship he'd have to face .. soon.