THEY'RE HERE

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

I stared at them.My grandfather held me back,seriously this time.

 

"Halabeoji."

 

"Shh."

 

I tugged his arm and looked up at the two guys,"May I help you?"

 

They took their sunglasses and leather jackets off,exposing their whole arm of tattoos.

 

"Well we're here now pretty,you did say we can come back."

 

I smiled back politely,"You're a day late aren't you?"

 

They grinned,"What do you recommend?"

 

My grandfather was staring at me.

 

"Scallop porridge."

 

"Then we'll have two of that."

 

I nodded"Nae."

 

I went to the kitchen and my grandfather was basically glaring at the two of them.

 

"Halabeoji."

 

He turned to me,"They came and you didn't bother to tell me?"

 

"I'm fine,they didn't do anything."

 

"But what if they did do something?"

 

"You know those type of people,when they go hard against you,you push back at them with the same force."

 

"Sonnyeo ah,they are dangerous people,you don't play around with them like that."

 

"I'll be fine,look,they're just here for food,once they're done they'll go."

 

"That reminds me,why were they here the last time?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"The time when I didn't know they were here,why were they here?"

 

I sighed,I don't lie,that's the problem."They were looking for that guy,you know the one that came in,blood and all,but he-"

 

"Hyemin ah!"

 

I stared at him,"Waegeulae?"

 

"That guy,never get close to people like that,you don't know what or how they're like,you stop this crazy nonsense or you're gonna get yourself killed!"Halabeoji was hissing and I didn't like it,but still,respect.

 

"I told you,he's not a bad guy."

 

I poured the porridge out and my grandfather pinched between his eyebrows,"No,I'm not letting you get into this hole of death,its dangerous."

 

I sighed and hugged my grandfather,"I love you,I won't do anything that will put my life in danger,if I'm gone who will look after you?"

 

"Good that you know that,I trust you,so don't do anything stupid."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

Halabeoji went to serve the two thugs.I really wasn't having a good impression of them after seeing how badly injured Daehyun was.

 

But who was I to judge?

 

My phone rang and I picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Mwah!"

 

I cringed at the kissing sound,"What the hell!"

 

Daehyun laughed and I excused myself to the back of the kitchen.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Aww I wanna see your expression right now."

 

"You're lucky you weren't here,or I would have punched you again."

 

"I wouldn't mind,if I get to see you again."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"I'm really busy today,deliveries everywhere,I might not be able to come see you."

 

"That's good,we have some visitors today."

 

"What visitors?"

 

"You don't want to know."

 

"Crap,they're back?"

 

"Mm,if they ask again I won't lie you know?"

 

"Ara,but stay safe okay?"

 

"Yeah,you too."

 

I hung up and the two guys were already done eating.My grandfather was at the counter,collecting money and watching them from the corner of his eye.

 

I went up to them,"How's your meal?"

 

"It was amazing,we'll come back again for more."

 

"Of course."

 

"Oh and by the way,did you see that guy we were asking you about last time?"

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"Did he happen to come by?"

 

My grandfather stormed over to us and pulled me back,"I'm sorry but we don't know anything and I'll appreciate it if you'll pay up and leave quietly."

 

One of the gangster slammed the table and glared at us,"In case you didn't realise,we're the customers,and we were only asking a friendly question."

 

I looked around the shop,the other patrons were scared stiff.I didn't like that.

 

"Look,I don't want my customers to feel uncomfortable,so if you'll take this outside-"

 

They threw a stack of notes on the table,"We'll be leaving then."

 

They left and my grandfather heaved a sigh of relief before turning to our other customers,"They're gone,everything is okay."

 

They carried on eating and halabeoji eyed me.

 

"What?"

 

"That guy,the injured one,he came here didn't he?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Is he one of them?"

 

I shook my head.

 

"You're not explaining."

 

"You're not asking."

 

"Hyemin,I don't want to interrogate you or anything so just please look after yourself."

 

"Nae."

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Yay!!!!!!!!!! Its finally the holidays!!!!!!!!!! Have lots of rest my dear readers! After working hard, (Like B.A.P :)) I shall have some fun...;) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^