WHAT THE

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

The next day flew by and my grandfather was more than happy to hear my voice yesterday.So he ran off to tell all his friends about it today.And left me to close the shop.

 

I wrote down the earnings for today and looked outside,it was getting really late,but Daehyun promised to visit today.

 

I checked my watch and sighed,it was close to midnight.

 

Then I heard a loud slam on the door.I stood up and glanced outside.

 

Daehyun was there,on the floor,bleeding badly.

 

I gasped,"What the-"I pushed the door open carefully.

 

"Daehyun ah,yah!"I shook him and he looked up at me,blood flowing down his cheeks.

 

"Hyemin pali,get inside."

 

I helped him in and Dae told me to wipe the blood off the door so I did.I rushed back in and locked the doors,turning all the lights off.I took him out the backdoor and locked the whole place up before going to the hospital.

 

"H-Hyemin ah."

 

"Oh oh waegeulae?"

 

"Slow down,it-it hurts."

 

"Where where?"

 

He touched his ribs and I saw his shirt stained with blood.

 

"They slashed you?"

 

He was barely breathing so I quickly went into the emergency room and the doctors took him from there.I kept pacing around,"Ottoke?What in the world happened?"

 

My phone rang and I picked it up,"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Sonnyeo ah,where are you?"

 

"Erm,ah,I'm at the hospital."

 

"Bwoh?!What happened?!Were you injured?"

 

"Aniya,it was Daehyun,I think those gangsters,I don't know."I started crying and halabeoji shushed me.

 

"Yah yah,kwenchana,relax,listen,he will be fine so don't break down,we have to settle this gangster thing dear,you have to do something about it."

 

I sniffed,"How?"

 

"Report it to the police so they can step up security,just because some people owe them money doesn't mean you have to beat them up."

 

"Halabeoji."

 

"Uh?"

 

I sighed,"Molla,be careful too,I have a feeling,argh,I don't know-"

 

"Hyemin,I'll be fine,worry about Daehyun,come back as soon as possible okay?"

 

"Nae arasso."

 

I hung up and the doctor came out,"Daehyun's family member?"

 

I rushed over,"Nae nae I'm Daehyun's family,is he okay?"

 

"He was badly slashed on his chest,his head was probably smashed by glass but we've cleared out the shards and stopped the bleeding there,there are also multiple cuts and bruises down his arm,"the doctor glanced at me and I urged him to continue.

 

"Did he get into a fight?"

 

I almost glared at him,"What else could he get into?"

 

"Mianhe,there are,wow neomu mana,okay his legs are fine though,mm,"he flipped through his clipboard.

 

"Okay then,he can leave now but feel free to bring him back if the wounds open up or split open,even though it most likely won't happen but if the injuries get infected we can help him with that."

 

I nodded,"Nae kamsahamida."

 

The doctor left and I went into the room to get Daehyun.

 

"Daehyun ah."

 

He sat on the bed staring blankly until I called him.He smiled,"Oh Hyemin ah."

 

I eyed him,"Pali wa,lets settle your paperwork."

 

He got up and winced,limping over to me.I felt like crying,the way this cheery guy is reduced to this.

 

I hugged him and he froze,"Hyemin?"

 

I cried into his chest and he was shocked for a moment,"Yah yah kwenchana?"

 

He pulled away and looked into my eyes,"Yah waegeulae?"

 

I hit his chest,"Yah,doesn't it hurt?"

 

He smiled sweetly and wiped my tears away,"Apa,neomu apa,seeing you cry,nae maeum neomu apa."

 

I bit my lower lip and leaned on his chest,"Hajima,just say it hurts."

 

"I did say that."

 

"You know what I mean."

 

"Wae?Does it hurt you to see me like this?"

 

"You know it hurts me so shut up."

 

He patted my back and I looked up at him.

 

"Mm~Ulijima~"He tried cheering me up.

 

I kissed him gently and he froze.I can't stand this guy,I really cannot stand him anymore.

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay so this is actually my second update for today but anyways I'll just head off to sleep cos I'm so tired after jogging. Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^