MISS

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

He really left.

 

I don't know,everyday I'm looking out the glass door,hoping he'll come in.

 

Even when the doorbell rings,or when my phone rings,I hope its him.

 

But I was more or less used to it,since I did ignore him for a week,or more maybe.But at least I know he's still around then.

 

Now,I'm just glancing out the shop every few minutes.The door jingled and I turned to see a middle aged lady come in.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo,please make yourself comfortable."

 

She looked at me and came over to the counter.

 

"Are you Hyemin?"

 

"Er,nae."

 

She smiled,"Ah,Daehyun mentioned about you before,you really are beautiful."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

She held a hand out,"I'm Daehyun's mother."

 

"Oh,annyeonghaseyo,Hyemin-imida."

 

I shook hands with her and she nodded,"You know about Daehyun going overseas right?"

 

"Oh nae."

 

She sighed,"That son of mine,he told me to not look for you unless its really important,but I really want to see what kind of girl are you that he thinks so highly of."

 

I smiled,"I'm not really that great."

 

"Can I try your porridge then?"

 

I nodded,"What would you like?"

 

"What's my son's favourite?"

 

"Ah,that,erm,homely porridge."

 

She looked at the menu,"Its not on the menu."

 

"Mm,it isn't."

 

"Can I have that?"

 

"Of course."

 

She sat down and I boiled the porridge.I served it to her and she made me sit opposite her.

 

"By any chance,were you close to my son?"

 

"Erm,I'm not really sure about that."

 

I don't know how to answer her,I mean,we kissed,we hugged and I even slapped him but up till now,I don't know who he is to me.

 

She smiled,"Mm,he did say that you were upset,ah no,angry with him."

 

I looked away.

 

"Well,he was really upset,he had terrible mood swings,he didn't tell us what was wrong though,but just a day before he left,he was really quiet.So I asked him if he was going out.He said yes,and that he was going to look for you."

 

She took the spoon and ate the porridge.She swallowed,"He said he was going to miss you a lot,that his heart hurt a lot,he wanted to apologize,and that he hoped that if by any chance,you would hold him back."

 

I stared at her.

 

"I asked him if he really wanted to study overseas,he said yes,but if you were to hold on to him,he would stay.Just one word from you,he would stay."

 

I closed my eyes,"I didn't hold him back,I told him to leave."

 

"Mm,I guessed that."

 

She ate and glanced up at me,"Have you erm,fed him his food?"

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"Daehyunie,he never liked it when people fed him,it reminded him of his grandmother,she passed away when he was younger."

 

"Ah,chesuhamida."

 

"Aniya,every time someone wanted to let him try something,he would just grab their spoon and eat it himself."

 

"Oh."

 

She ate up and I sat there quietly.Once she was done,she placed the money on the table,"Well you are a sweet girl,hajiman,can you do me a favour?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Don't stay angry at Daehyun,I don't like seeing him all depressed,you mean a lot to him."

 

I sniffed and she smiled,patting my shoulder,"Hyemin ah,you need to let it go too,Daehyun said he misses that spark in you,I want to see my son's spark back as well."

 

She got up and left while my halabeoji came in,"Oh,who was that?"

 

"Daehyun's mother."

 

"Oh?What's she doing here?"

 

"Halabeoji."

 

"Oh waegeulae?"

 

"Nan,I don't want to stay here anymore."

 

He smiled,"Well,I'm not really happy with this place anymore,my precious sonnyeo's spark is lost,I need to help her find it again,but not in here,you need to get out of here."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Not much Dae in this chapter but I like writing the two main characters together as much as possible because it feels nicer..Still,thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^