GIVE UP

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

I need to gather all the evidence of those gangsters.My police report is with the police,I have halabeoji's medical report with me,I just need to get Daehyun's medical report from halabeoji's shop.I left it there the last time.

 

I felt tears running down my cheeks and wiped them away,I need support right now,but no one is here to support me.I have to handle these things whether I like it or not.

 

I dug around my bag for the keys and looked up at the shop.

 

I stared wide eyed,my heart was literally ripped apart.Yes Daehyun was there,not how I wanted to see him though,or catch him.

 

He was kissing this girl,I don't know who,but he was pressing her up against the glass wall.My grandfather's shop's glass wall.

 

I felt all my anger invade me,I don't care if he disappears,I don't even care if he's making out with some girl.But don't do it in front of my grandfather's shop.

 

I closed my eyes and swallowed,ignoring the scene in front of me,I have things to do,with or without anybody's support.I opened the shop and I felt their eyes on me but I couldn't care less.

 

I went in and searched for Daehyun's medical report.I grabbed the paper and almost crushed it,I felt so angry.

 

"Yah,Hyemin?"

 

I didn't look at him,I might punch him.

 

"Yah,isn't that,oh that chick wasn't yo-"

 

"Oppa~I want another kiss~"The girl whined.

 

I felt like vomiting,this is gross.

 

I glared at Daehyun and he pushed the girl away,"Yah get lost go away!"

 

Daehyun was drunk,very drunk.I don't care right now.The girl grinded against Daehyun and he sighed,"Yah enough playing,this isn't fun,go away."

 

I scoffed,feeling my heart go numb,I give up.

 

"You'll regret giving me up handsome,I can give you-"

 

"Ah shut up!"Daehyun shouted at her and she left.

 

I pushed past him and locked up.

 

He grabbed my arm,"Hyemin ah~"

 

"Get your filthy hands off me."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

I pulled away from him,feeling tears stinging my eyes,"Get away from me,as far as possible,I might hurt you,I might even kill you so go away."

 

Daehyun shook his head,trying to sober up,"Yah,kwenchana?"

 

I turned and walked away from him,I don't want to hurt him.He back hugged me and the smell of alcohol hit me.

 

"Hyemin kajima jebal,kajima."

 

It took all of my self control to pull away from his body,"Don't do this now I have things to do."

 

"Ah apa,yah Hyemin chakaman,I can explain."

 

He grabbed my arm and I slapped him so hard my hand stung.Tears were flowing down my face like crazy,I don't have anyone to rely on,only halabeoji,and he's badly hurt.

 

Daehyun turned to me slowly,finally sober.

 

"Are you bloody awake now?!"

 

He stared at me,"Hyemin,wait don't-"

 

"I'll talk to you when I'm dead now let me settle this crap-"

 

He hugged me again,only tighter."Kajima,I can't live without you,jebal kajima."

 

I clenched my fist tight,"Jung Daehyun,I'm going to hurt you."

 

"Kajima."

 

"I don't care if you make out with somebody else,you don't belong to me,but you don't do it in front of my grandfather's shop!"

 

"Mianhe,mianheyo I didn't mean to I was drunk I wasn't thinking just don't leave me please,I love you."

 

I took his hands away,"But I don't love you!I'm really close to ripping you apart right now,so go away!"

 

"Then rip me apart!Hit me slap me whatever you want just don't leave me!"

 

I sighed and let my tears fall freely.What is up with this guy?

 

"I don't want to hurt you,that's why I'm telling you to leave."

 

"And I'm telling you,you can bloody kill me but there's no way I'm leaving you."

 

"I can't do this right now,I have to handle."

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

I shrugged his hand away,"Don't bloody touch me,keep your hands for other girls."

 

"Yah!"

 

Daehyun grumbled and I went off to the police station.I placed the documents on the table,"I want to report a crime."

 

=========================================================================================================================