I'M SERIOUS

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

Halabeoji looks so weak.I touched his cheek and his sleeping face twitched a little.I got up and went back to my room.I can't sleep,its been three days or more,I don't know.

 

The police is handling the matter,I've not spoken to Daehyun,halabeoji still says it hurts when he moves about and I've been at the shop all day.I left the house early in the morning and opened up as usual.

 

I cooked my customers' porridge and Daehyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere in front of me.I stared blankly,eyes probably swollen like crap but who cares?Halabeoji,right halabeoji still cares.

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Homely porridge."

 

I looked away,"That's not on the menu."

 

He grabbed my hand that was stirring the porridge,"Hyemin ah."

 

I took a deep breath,controlling my anger,"Let me go."

 

He turned my stove off and pulled me to the back of the shop.He pushed me up against the wall,"Tell me."

 

"Tell you what?"

 

"Why the hell you're treating me like this."

 

"Treating you like what?"

 

"Like you don't bloody care about me,like you're angry with me,like you're ignoring me and you don't want to see me."

 

"Mm,good,that's exactly how I'm treating you."

 

"Wae?Why are you treating me like this?"

 

"You really don't know huh?"

 

"Know what?!"He slammed his hand on the wall,beside my face and glared at me.

 

I smirked and pushed him off,"Do you realise something different around here?"

 

He looked around the shop,"What what's different?"

 

"I'm alone aren't I?"

 

His head snapped towards me,"Halabeoji."

 

I almost growled at him,"Shut up,you've got no right to call him that."

 

"Where is he?"

 

I felt tears coming again,"He's at home okay?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Because he's bloody injured that's why!That day after you left with him,those bloody gangsters asked my grandfather where you were and he obviously didn't know but they didn't believe him and all that and they bloody-"

 

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down,"After all that crap I just wanted to gather everything and report it to the police so I came back here,and then-"

 

I closed my eyes and ran my hand through my hair,"I'm just so messed up right now,I don't want to bloody think about-"

 

He grabbed my neck and kissed me suddenly.I struggled against him but he hugged me tighter,pushing me further to the back of the shop where no one could see us.

 

I turned away from him and he hugged me close to him.

 

"Get off me!"

 

"Hyemin ah,jebal don't do this please,I'm sorry,jinjja jeongmal mianheyo."

 

"You freaking made out with another girl in front of halabeoji's shop!I don't care if you do it in a drain or a garbage truck but not in front here!"

 

He held me tighter,"Why are you not scolding me?"

 

"Is this not scolding you?!"

 

"Not for that,for kissing someone else."

 

"You expect me to feel hurt because of you kissing someone else?"

 

He nodded,"I didn't know,I really didn't know,I thought she was you."

 

"Well she's not me okay?Let me go!"

 

He pulled back slightly,"Hyemin ah."

 

"Get your hands off me,I wonder how many girls you touched when they threw themselves at you."

 

He grabbed my shoulders and pressed me up against the cupboard.I felt a tear run down my cheek,"Ah apa."

 

He kissed my tear away and leaned his forehead on mine,"Don't do this babe,I love you."

 

"Then let me go."

 

He was considering,"Don't leave me,kajima jebal."

 

"Excuse me Miss!Is my porridge done?"A customer called out.

 

I sighed,"I'm here in this shop,how am I going to leave?"

 

"Aniya,not that,don't leave me,I'm serious."

 

"I'm not leaving you,you're the one leaving me."

 

I went back outside and served the porridge to my customer.With Daehyun staring blankly at my back.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Hmm...Tension tension and I have to start doing my work! My goodness I'm procrastinating non stop this isn't good kbye ;) Thank to my subscribers and please comment! ^^ Kay really bye :)