KNOW HIM?

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

After all my lessons and lectures,I walked back to my dorm.I passed by the basketball court and saw Jay,Daehyun and their bunch of friends.

 

"Hey!Hyemin ah!Over here!"

 

I smiled at Jay and he ran over,wrapping an arm around my shoulders,"Want to join us?It'll be fun~"

 

I laughed and pushed him away,"Yah be careful,I might just punch you."

 

Daehyun glared at me then at Jay,"Tell me about it."

 

"Dude,you know her?"

 

Daehyun smirked and looked away,"Yeah maybe."

 

I raised an eyebrow,what?He's still shocked by my kiss earlier?

 

"Ooh,someone's angry,yah lighten up,she's a girl,treat her nice."

 

Daehyun bounced the basketball,"Okay then,but this is an all guys game,as you can see,so try to keep up okay?"

 

"Oooh,dude,that's not the way you aggravate a girl,kwenchana,Hyemin ah,you're on my team,we'll beat the out of this guy."

 

I glared at Dae and smirked,"Nae arasso."

 

We played for a while,Daehyun obviously not giving me a shot at all.I dribbled the ball and tackled past the other team,but Dae intercepted me roughly and Jay caught me just before I fell.

 

"Hey kwenchana?"

 

I brushed myself off,"Nae kwenchana,yah!Jung Daehyun!"

 

He scored and turned to look at me,"Waegeulae?"

 

"Neol michin yah?!"

 

"Wae?I told you to be careful."

 

That's it,I glared at him and went to retrieve the ball.

 

I bounced a few times and Daehyun watched me,eyes wide.I passed the ball to Jay and he tackled past the other team,while I ran up from the side.

 

Jay passed the ball between our players and finally passed it to me when I reached the net.I aimed and shot accurately but before I could see the ball enter the hoop,someone rammed into me and fell with me to the ground.

 

I gasped and stared blankly,waiting for the pain to come,but it didn't.

 

Daehyun held onto me tight and buried his face in my neck.He was breathing heavily and I could hear Jay coming over.

 

"Oh ,yah!Are you blind?!Control your bloody properly!"

 

"Sorry dude,it was a homerun."I heard one of the baseball player run over.

 

"You bloody-"Jay's friends held him back and I tried getting Daehyun off me.

 

"Daehyun ah,get up."

 

He got up slowly,"Ah apa."

 

I held his arm," you're bleeding,up slowly."

 

I helped him up and realised why I didn't feel any pain.Daehyun used his arms to take the whole impact.

 

He literally wrapped me up.

 

"Ah ,I can't move my arm."

 

"Ah ottoke?Wait wait hold your arm properly,crap."

 

Jay calmed down and quickly rushed Daehyun to the clinic in the campus before getting him to the hospital.I paced outside the room,waiting for Daehyun.

 

I didn't even know I was crying until Jay told me.

 

"Are you guys Daehyun's friends?"

 

I rushed over to the doctor,"Nae nae is he okay?"

 

He smiled,"He'll be fine,but his left elbow was dislocated,it'll be best to leave it in a cast so it can heal,the rest is just cuts and grazes."

 

"Nae kamsahamida."

 

I went into the room while Jay went to get the paperwork and saw Daehyun there,a cast on his arm,on the bed,swinging his legs like a kid.

 

I went over and hugged him,"Yah pabo ah."

 

He froze,"Hyemin?"

 

"You crazy idiot,who cares if the ball hits me?Its just a bump,you don't have to get your elbow dislocated because of a stupid ball."

 

He hugged me back,"Apa."

 

"Of course it hurts pabo ah."

 

"Aniya,if you get hit by the ball,it will hurt."

 

I closed my eyes and sighed,"Shut up,it won't hurt as much as you're hurting right now."

 

"You sure?"

 

I nodded but he chuckled and pulled away,pointing to his heart,"I'd rather dislocate my elbow than see you hurt,my heart will hurt."

 

"Daehyun ah."

 

"Wae?"

 

"Hajima."

 

"Wae?What's wrong with me loving you?"

 

"Woah dude,was that a confession or what?"Jay was standing in the doorway and I stepped back slightly embarrassed,but Daehyun kept his arm around my waist.

 

"Yah she's mine now,you can scatter off and find your own girl."

 

Jay laughed and slapped Daehyun's back playfully,"Arasso,but now I have to scatter you back to the dorm,come on."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Aww man imagine Dae getting hurt for you...I'll be so sad..Dae don't do anything,just let me get hit! Oh and guys I have camp tomorrow so I can't update tomorrow but I'll do a double update when I come back so please wait for me till then! (Its just a one night camp so I'll be back really soon) ^^