MY TURN

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

I stepped out of the airport.I'm finally here in Australia,ready for a bunch of studying and other whatnot.

 

Well,here goes,I'm going for my scholarship program.

 

I took a taxi to my university and got to my dorm.It was nice,the view was also okay,I guess.I'm overlooking the back of the school campus and I can see some students playing basketball.

 

I opened my window and heard them shouting.

 

"Yah that's cheating!"

 

I stared at the players,some of them seem Korean.But I can't see them that clearly.

 

"Ow yah!Neol michin yah?!"

 

I giggled,"Yeah,they're definitely Korean."

 

I turned back to my dorm and started unpacking.It was night by the time I was done and I decided to have a tour around the campus.I wore my shorts and a jacket and went downstairs.

 

I dialed my grandfather's number.He closed his shop just before I left and I helped him with his accounts and financial things.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Halabeoji."

 

"Oh sonnyeo ah."

 

"Nae."

 

"Well how's the environment there?"

 

I looked around,"Mm not bad,I'm gonna study quite well here."

 

"Serene?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Conducive?"

 

I heard some students shouting and playing sports and games and stuff,"In the library maybe."

 

He chuckled,"Ah,its going to be fun there,remember to enjoy yourself okay?Don't just keep studying."

 

"Nae,take care of yourself."

 

"You too,I want to see that spark lit up in you again."

 

I giggled,"Arasso."

 

I hung up and went to the library.It was nice and quiet there,all the students were studying and reading books.

 

I got myself familiarized with the whole school and went back to my dorm.

 

I passed by the basketball court and heard the kids there still playing.

 

"Hey hey pass the ball!"

 

The ball flew past my face and I froze on the spot.

 

"Whoops,sorry there,you okay?"

 

I turned to look at this guy,yeah he's handsome.He has tattoos down his arm as well.Not really a good memory but still.

 

"Nae,I'm fine."

 

"Oh,Korean I see."

 

I smiled and he ran off to grab his ball.I started walking away but he stopped me,"Yah wait."

 

"Hmm?"

 

He ran back to me with his basketball.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Why do you want to know?"

 

"You might be in my class,and my friend over there seems kinda interested in you."

 

I looked over his shoulder and saw the guy watching me.He was at a distance but I could still roughly see him.

 

Can't be right?It can't be Daehyun.Coincidences like that don't exist.

 

"So what's your name?"

 

"Hyemin,Lee Hyemin."

 

"Ah,my name's Jay,Jay Park."

 

"Ah nae,nice to meet you."

 

"Well,see you tomorrow,maybe,I don't know."

 

I giggled,"Have fun with your game."

 

I went back to my dorm and looked out the window.Watching the guys play basketball.

 

Weird,that guy that Jay pointed to earlier,he really looks like Daehyun.

 

"Yah pass the ball to him!"

 

"Aish bwoh yah?!"

 

They wrestled with one another playfully and I laughed.Must be fun having friends.

 

The guy that looked like Daehyun got away from the mess and laughed,looking up at me.

 

He held my gaze for a moment and I felt my heart stop.No way,its really him.

 

He smiled and I felt like punching his face.How can he be this calm?

 

He made a heart with his hands and pointed it towards me.

 

I rolled my eyes and went back in.I bathed and changed before going to sleep.Smiling like an idiot.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Dae's here! Whoo! And please check out Henry's (SuJu-M) MV 'Trap' in the link below! Its really really good and please love Daehyun because I'm feeling kinda inspired to write another fic about Dae again,but I'll make it last much much longer than usual! Well only maybe...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXB5eRMRno