LOOKING AFTER

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

The next morning,I washed up before going straight to Daehyun's dorm.It was a few floors above mine.
 
I knocked on his door and heard him grumble,"Who the hell is that?"
 
I raised an eyebrow,well someone's grumpy.
 
I heard his footsteps and he opened his door slightly,"Who is th-oh,Hyemin ah."
 
I pushed his door open and he stepped back,knocking into the cupboard."Ah ."
 
I ran over,"Yah kwenchana?"
 
I checked his arm and helped him over to his bed carefully.
 
"Yah,be more careful,why are you so surprised to see me?It must be common for other girls to come visit you."
 
He laughed and kissed my forehead,"I love the way you talk crap."
 
I glared at him and pushed his forehead,"Oh yeah?How much crap do I usually say?"
 
"A lot."
 
"Because of a pabo like you."
 
"Yeah right."
 
"Did I score last evening?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"At basketball."
 
"Wah jinjja,I'm here injured and you're talking about the game?"
 
I nodded,"Mm."
 
"You entered okay?In all that mess you bloody entered."
 
I giggled and kissed him quickly,"Haha."
 
He stared at me blankly and I went to his kitchen.
 
"Yah Daehyun ah,where's all your food?"
 
No response.
 
"Daehyunie?"
 
I closed the cupboard and turned to see him right behind me.
 
"Woah,yah-"
 
He kissed me roughly and I kept his hand away,in case any of us hurts it.
 
"Mm,I need to-yah."
 
He kept leaning in,till my back was leaning over the dry counter.I couldn't balance,so I propped my hands up on the counter but Daehyun's injured hand slipped up to the back of my neck and he buried his head in my neck.
 
He kissed my neck gently and I tried pushing him off,"Yah,Jung Daehyun,hajim-"
 
He started kissing me again but he softened and smirked.He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine,"Mm,your lips are so sweet."
 
"Ugh,hajima."
 
I pushed him up carefully and he hugged me,"What,are you going to cook?"
 
I nodded,"What do you want?"
 
"What else would I want?"
 
I giggled and went to grab the ingredients."Yah,sit in the living room."
 
"Eyy,I want to watch you cook."
 
I scoffed,"Whatever."
 
I pulled a drawer out and saw packets of pre mixed and instant porridge.
 
"Yah close that thing."
 
I grabbed a packet and showed it to him,"Someone's been homesick."
 
He looked away,embarrassed.I giggled and closed the drawer,"Dae ah,neol,you didn't look very excited to see me."
 
"I hit my arm when you came in and I'm not excited enough?"
 
"I mean when you first saw me on campus,at the basketball court."
 
"Ah."I looked at him and he was smiling to himself.
 
"Yah."
 
He cleared his throat,"I just felt relieved that you were here,I didn't bother much about anything else,its like everything is back to how its supposed to be."
 
"Well how is it supposed to be?"
 
"When you're not angry,your I-don't-really-care-about- mood,and yet you're still loving and sweet in your own way."
 
I giggled and boiled the rice,"Jinjja?"
 
"Mm,the first time I saw you,you had that spark,it made me happy,it made me want to get close to you."
 
I cocked my head,"My spark?"
 
"Yah,what about me?You weren't very shocked to see me,did you plan to come here?You knew I was studying here so you came here right?"
 
I threw the cut up ingredients into the pot and turned around to look at him,"You're not the only one with a scholarship okay?"
 
He leaned against the kitchen island and smirked,"So Miss Clever,why weren't you shocked?"
 
I shrugged and turned back to the porridge,"I don't know,when I saw you I just felt,felt-"
 
"Relieved?"
 
I giggled,"Yeah something like that,like 'hey look,he's still alive and not all gone' type of feeling."
 
Daehyun laughed,"You really,yah~"
 
"Wae?"
 
"Are you done?I'm hungry~"
 
"Aish,ara."
 
I stirred the porridge for a while more and poured it out into a bowl.I grabbed a spoon and the bowl and took it to the living room.I set it on the table and Daehyun sat down on the sofa.
 
I went to the door,"Pali eat,I still have lessons to go for later."
 
He didn't reply me so I looked back at him,he sat there pouting and I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Yah,kwenchana?"
 
He glanced up at me,"Yah feed me~"
 
I giggled and went over to him,"Baby,you have to learn how to eat yourself."
 
"I can't eat myself,I'm all raw."
 
I glared at him,"That's so lame."
 
"Ah~"
 
"Jinjja,aegi ah aegi."
 
He chuckled,"Call me baby again."
 
I smiled and scooped a spoon of porridge,"Baby ah~"
 
He laughed and ate happily.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Here's today's first update and I'm so happy to be back!!! It feels weird not updating so anyways I'll post another chapter later. Probably after dinner so go and have some nice food before coming back here! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^