MY FAULT

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

No we're not together.There's no way I'm going to get my grandfather worried by being with Daehyun.

 

Not that halabeoji thinks badly of him now,its just that,I don't know.

 

I'm not ready?Stupid excuse?

 

Maybe,but I'm not in the mood right now.Especially not when something so major happened.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Hyemin ah,sit with me~"

 

My grandfather chuckled and pushed me over,"Go on,I'll cook."

 

"Halabeoji-"

 

"Eyy,kwenchana,sit with him,he's injured,you must help him."

 

"Oh please he's already better,he's just pretendi-"

 

"Hyemin ah,my hand hurts,I can't pick the spoon up."Daehyun fumbled with his spoon and I glared at him,"Yah,eat yourself."

 

"Sonnyeo,be nice."

 

I grumbled and sat in front of Daehyun.He smirked,"Ah~"

 

I shook my head but fed him and he ate happily.

 

"Just because halabeoji put you on the 'acceptable' list doesn't mean you can push your limits okay?"

 

"I'm not pushing my limits,I'm already past that,ah."

 

I waved the spoon in front of him and he tried eating but I ate instead.

 

"Yah!"

 

I giggled and pushed his forehead,"Yeah you're way past your limits."

 

He glared at me,"I'll kiss you if your grandfather wasn't here."

 

"Mm,good thing he's here."

 

"I'm not going to get angry,pali ah~"

 

I fed him and he resumed his happy self.Daehyun left in the afternoon with halabeoji,don't know why.But halabeoji said he was going to fruit ajumma's shop for a while.

 

So I cleared and locked the shop before leaving.It was getting late and I figured that halabeoji would be home.

 

Until my phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"S-Sonnyeo a-ah."

 

"Halabeoji?"

 

"Ah-ah,apa."

 

My eyes widened,"Bwoh?"

 

"Do-Dowajwo."

 

He hung up and I stared at my screen blankly.Halabeoji,something happened.

 

I dialed Daehyun's number and rushed back home."Damn it Jung Daehyun pick the bloody phone up!"

 

I dialed non stop,and then I saw him.

 

"Halabeoji."

 

I rushed over to my grandfather,he was on the sidewalk,near our home.Blood everywhere.

 

"Halabeoji!"

 

I called the ambulance and he was sent to the hospital.I kept crying,my tears couldn't stop falling.

 

"Halabeoji,jebal please be okay."There were surgeons and nurses rushing in and out and I wanted to break down right there.

 

But I felt so worried and,numb.I closed my eyes and took a deep breath,calm down.Halabeoji will be okay.Everything will be okay.

 

But,Daehyun,where was he?Where is he?

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Halabeoji is resting in his room and I was right.He told me those gangsters beat him up.

 

Apparently halabeoji and Daehyun separated after talking for a few minutes.Halabeoji then went to fruit ajumma's shop and talked to her.

 

Then he was going back home and those gangsters approached him and asked him where Daehyun was.

 

They were spying on Dae and we didn't even know.They saw halabeoji and Daehyun talking earlier,so they asked my grandfather if he knew where Dae went.But he didn't know,Dae didn't tell him where he was going.

 

They obviously didn't believe that.

 

I sighed and rubbed my temples,its all my fault,if I went home earlier this wouldn't happen.But I had so many things to do.

 

I dialed Daehyun's number,"Yah yah why aren't you answering?"

 

I drummed my fingers on the table and grumbled,I'm going to solve this one way or another.

 

I left the house while halabeoji is asleep,at around three in the morning I guess.

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well problems are arising now and its always been Dae but what's going to happen when her grandfather is involved? The two of them aren't exactly together and it'll be better/worse in tomorrow's chapter...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^