SO NICE

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

I didn't sleep very well.Halabeoji must have known and wanted me to rest at home.But I didn't want to be left alone,so we opened the shop as per normal.

 

I didn't say anything,I know halabeoji isn't very happy about what happened.A few customers came and went and I bowed at all of them.

 

The door jingled and I turned to see Daehyun there.I smiled,it was nice seeing him.

 

Halabeoji glared at him but saw that I was happier so he whispered to me,"Sonnyeo,you know I don't really like him,but he saved you,so I'm letting this go okay?"

 

I nodded and Daehyun came over to me,bowing to halabeoji,"Annyeonghaseyo."

 

My grandfather sighed and nodded before attending to our customers.

 

Daehyun smoothed my hair,"How are you today?"

 

I smiled and pushed his forehead.He blinked a bit,"Yah,you're better now huh?"

 

I shook my head and pointed to my throat,I still couldn't say anything.

 

"Ah,kwenchana,I'll be hearing your pretty voice soon,just be patient okay?"

 

I eyed him and he kissed my head,"Halabeoji,can I take Hyemin out for a while?"

 

Halabeoji eyed Daehyun then nodded,"You promise to look after her."

 

"Yeah,I promise."

 

I just followed Dae out and he held my hand.It was kinda nice,holding his hand.

 

"What are you staring at?Never held a guy's hand before?"

 

I looked up at Dae,I didn't realise I was staring.I blushed slightly and looked away.

 

"Aww jeongmal?I'm the first guy to hold your precious hand?"

 

I glared at him and shook my head.

 

He chuckled,"Yah,I'm not counting your grandfather in this."

 

I pouted and took my hand back.

 

"Hyemin ah~"

 

I walked away from him and he back hugged me,breathing into my neck."Yah~Kajima~"

 

I froze,my breath got caught in my throat.

 

He chuckled and pulled away,"Woah you really,you've never got hugged by a guy huh?"

 

I really ignored him from then on.

 

He pulled me to an ice cream cafe and I chose my own ice cream.Don't care what he chose.

 

After paying for my own ice cream,I sat at the corner of the cafe and ate quietly.Daehyun came over after a while and sat in front of me.He ate happily and looked up at me,smirking.

 

I looked away,I'm not going to care about him right now.

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

I continued eating.

 

"Yah don't ignore me,listen to what I have to say first."

 

I glanced up at him and he leaned close to me,"Guess where I'm going tonight?"

 

I raised an eyebrow,he's got to be serious.

 

"I'm going to that new club down the street,I heard the girls there are awesome-"

 

I stuck his spoon in his mouth and continued eating my ice cream.I've had enough of this guy.

 

"Ow,yah,why'd you do that for?"

 

I ignored him,well its the least I can do after he irritated me.

 

"Jagiya,don't be angry with me huh?Hajima~Baby please?"

 

Wow all his aegyo was pouring out and my goosebumps were showing.

 

"Hyemin ah~"

 

I looked up at him and he smiled but I flicked his forehead.

 

"Ah,yah!"

 

I covered my face in my hands and he came over to my side to hug me,"You're gonna pay for that babe."

 

He took my hands away and held my face so quickly I didn't even know he was kissing me till I was gasping for air.He was also breathing heavily,he smirked and held my chin to kiss me softly.

 

I melted into the kiss,his lips were so soft and warm.

 

He pulled away after a while and gazed into my eyes,"Strawberry?"

 

I raised an eyebrow and realised he was talking about my ice cream.

 

"Yah,then what?You got cheesecake?"I covered my mouth,my voice was back.

 

He stared at me and I coughed.I touched my neck and rubbed my throat,"Wow my voice is back."

 

He was literally gaping at me and I pushed his forehead,"Yah,go away,why'd you move over here for?"

 

He smiled and hugged me tight,"I missed your voice so much."

 

I froze and stared blankly,"Bwoh?"

 

I felt his lips on my neck and I panicked but Daehyun held my shoulders firmly,"I'll make it go away."

 

"D-Dae-Daehyun,don't,please."

 

He ignored me and I struggled to get away but he was really strong.

 

I felt him kiss on all the marks and it stung a little,but it was okay after a while,he was being as gentle as he could be.

 

He pulled away slightly and looked straight into my eyes,they were so full of control and authority that I felt so extremely vulnerable.

 

He kissed my lips softly and smiled,"Mm,all better."

 

I giggled and nodded,"I guess."

 

"I wanted to kiss you for a long time already."

 

I raised an eyebrow and he ate his ice cream.

 

"When I fed you the porridge,molla,I just thought your lips might taste nice."He answered,not waiting for me to ask.

 

"What,like you're going to eat my lips or something?"

 

He eyed me,"Can I?"

 

"No."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Its morning! So its counted as the next day and I'll post again later on! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^