TIME

Unacceptable,But I'll Accept You

"Sonnyeo."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Its late,pack up and go home."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

"I'll buy some things and go back okay?"

 

"Mm."

 

The next day already flew by and Daehyun still didn't come to visit.He didn't even call today.

 

I closed the shop and took a slow walk to the park.

 

I liked being on my own.Then I can think things through,like why I'm feeling so empty right now.

 

My phone rang and I looked at my screen,feeling my heart fill up suddenly.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Hyemin ah~"

 

"Oh."

 

"You don't sound excited."

 

"You didn't visit today."

 

"Oh so that's why you sound bored."

 

"Yah,you're really busy huh?"

 

"Of course,I won't give you the details but it involves girls."

 

I felt my heart sink slightly,"Not interested."

 

"Eyy wae?Its more fun if I can share this sort of thing with someone else."

 

"Oh so you're a playboy."

 

"No,just recently,when I sent my delivery to the bar,wow those girls just kept pouring themselves on me."

 

"Oh my god,too much information."

 

"Yah yah I didn't do anything with them,don't make me sound so dirty."

 

I giggled and felt the wind blow strongly suddenly,"Ah,so what are you calling me for?"I shivered slightly,I didn't bring my coat out.

 

"I don't know,just wanna hear you."

 

"Please,you'd rather hear those girls screaming for you."

 

"Aish you really,I don't want to go to those places anymore."

 

"Wae?"

 

"If you're going to keep teasing and making me feel uncomfortable I won't go there."

 

"Its your life,do what you want,achoo!"

 

"Oh bless you,where are you?Why are you cold?"

 

I sniffed,"I'm heading home,I guess."

 

"What do you mean by I guess?"

 

"I'm not exactly on my way home now but-"

 

"Yah,where are you?"

 

I coughed slightly,"The park."

 

"Wow you get sick easily huh?"

 

"Its been a long time since I got sick-achoo!"

 

He sighed,"I'm just nearby,I'll come get you."

 

He hung up and I glared at my phone,"Ugh,this guy really."

 

I sat on the bench and rubbed my arms,woah when did it get so cold?

 

"Aww look at her,all cold,need us to help you warm up?"

 

I looked at the two gangsters and looked away,"The shop is closed,I don't have any business with you guys."

 

"I was right,yesterday was just customer service."

 

I stood up and walked away,"I don't know you,sorry."

 

One guy grabbed my hand and I glared at him,"Let go!"

 

"Aww sweetie don't do this to us,we were your customers."

 

I pulled my hand away,"Shut up."

 

The other guy caught me and pulled me into a dark alley.

 

"Ah!Let me go!"

 

The two of them pushed me up against the wall and one guy started biting my neck.

 

"Ah-ah apa let me go!"

 

The other crashed his lips onto mine to shut me up.They kept touching me,I don't know where I just remember pushing and hitting them as much as possible.

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

I gasped,Daehyun's voice.

 

"Dae-"

 

"Yah!"

 

I heard him run over and he punched those guys in their face.He grabbed my hand and ran.

 

"Yah!"We heard them shouting behind us.

 

I was crying like crazy,my whole body hurt,my shirt was literally torn and,I never felt more safe.

 

The way Daehyun gripped my hand tightly,like he wasn't letting me go.And he really wasn't letting go.

 

He took us behind some buildings and grabbed some boxes to cover us up.

 

I hugged my knees to my chest and whimpered quietly.Daehyun squeezed my hand and we waited there for a while.

 

He sighed,"Lost them,yah,kwenchana?"

 

I shook my head,my whole body was aching.

 

"Yah,look at me."

 

I shook my head again.

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

He took my hand and I sat up.He tilted my chin and looked into my eyes.

 

That was enough,his beautiful clear eyes,was enough to calm me down.

 

He wiped my tears away and pained was plastered on his face,"Oh my goodness,I should have come faster."

 

I closed my eyes and turned away,I was a total mess.He hugged me tightly and I cried into his chest.

 

"Shh shh,its okay,I'm here now."

 

It felt so weird,I squirmed away and rubbed my skin,those guys left marks all over me.

 

"Hyemin ah."

 

I scratched my arms and Daehyun grabbed my hands,"Yah yah stop it."

 

He took his jacket off and wrapped it around me."Lets get out of here."

 

He looked around and pulled me along.We arrived at the police station and I gave them my statement.

 

Daehyun handed a cup of hot chocolate to me to calm me down.I drank quietly and he watched me.

 

"Yah,say something,anything,you're so quiet."

 

I looked up at him,not sure what to say.He sat down next to me and touched the marks down my neck.

 

I closed my eyes,telling myself not to freak out.Its just Daehyun.

 

He touched my swollen lips and let out a staggered breath.

 

"Y-Yah,apa?"

 

I nodded slightly and he leaned his forehead on mine.

 

"Mianhe,jinjja jeongmal mianhe."

 

I stared straight into his eyes,what's he sorry for?He saved me.

 

He gazed into my eyes and leaned in,until we heard my grandfather.

 

"Sonnyeo ah."

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:I'm thinking of posting a double update sometime because I reached a total of 400+ subscribers for all my fics so its just a way to thank you guys. I'll probably update twice tomorrow so...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^