Chapter 9: 14 February Part 2

We've got chemistry.

 

"Just answer me, will you still love me?" He grabbed my hands tighter and held them to his chest...
 
"Y-yes, yes I will." I answered, I was very sure that I loved this man, but why did he ask? Was he not confident in me? 
 
He heaved a sigh of relief, sniffled a little and pulled me in for a hug. 
 
"Baby, thank you." He whispered into my ears and planted a peck on my cheeks. 
 
I released myself from him and smiled, therefore earning one back from him. 
 
"Hyukjae, now that I confirmed my love for you, shall we go dance? It's our turn soon." I reminded him. He let out a smirk followed by a bitter smile, I chose to pretend not to see. Tugging onto his costume I dragged him out. 
 
Well, thank god the performance ended on a high note, it went better than expected. I guess our many nights of practice paid off. Yay. 
 
Since it was Valentines day, we decided to hangout with each other a little longer after the performance. 
 
At backstage, 
 
"Baby, you ready for our little hangout?" Hyukjae asked as he hugged me from behind when I was in front of the dressing table putting on my studs. 
 
"Yup!" I turned, now facing him. 
 
"Wow, Eunmi ah, you look so pretty today." He stared at me and said. 
 
I had on: 
-natural hair (straight) 
-light makeup (foundation, liner, soft pink lipstick) 
- (Focus only on the coat) 
-black jeggings 
-coffee colored Uggs 
-small brown sling bag 
 
Hyukjae had on a thick black woolen coat with buckles as designs over a simple white shirt. Along with a pair of black skinny jeans and black pair of leather converse shoes. 
 
"I am, everyday." I teased and we left the area heading to the lift. 
 
As we entered the lift, he pushed the button leading to the basement. 
 
"You drove?" I asked. 
 
"You surprised?" He laughed and returned back another question. 
 
"Wait up!" We heard and Hyukjae stopped the lift door from closing with his hands. So cool. 
 
Guess who entered, pretty smart, it was Sora. Only Sora and no one else. 
 
"Omo, Hyukjae Oppa, thanks for waiting for me!" She said in her high pitch voice, hooking herself onto Hyukjae's arms. 
 
"Tsk" Hyukjae sounded as he rubbed Sora's hands off. 
 
Sora just smirked and rolled her eyes. 
 
We reached the first floor and Sora had to leave. 
 
"Oppa, might as well get used to me now. " Sora winked as she left. 
 
"Hyukjae ah, what is she talking about?" I asked the bitter faced Hyukjae beside me. 
 
"It's nothing" he replied and pressed the button to close the lift door. I accepted his reply because Sora's acts can sometimes make no sense. 
 
When we both got in the car, I suddenly realized that this seems like a.... Date. Not much of a hang out but it's a date. 
 
Didn't I only promise a date after I pass my Chemistry?? 
 
"This is like a date, it's nice isn't it?" 
 
Did I say that out loud? No, I'm pretty sure that wasn't me. I looked at Hyukjae and said, "what?". 
 
"Didn't you promise to go out on a date with me only after I'm done with your Chemistry?" He kind of repeated. 
 
"Oh my, you erted psycho boy, did you just read my mind?? You did, didn't you? Oh my gosh." I gasped, squishing my cheeks. 
 
"Hahahahah, Eunmi ah, so you did have the same thought as me! You're agreeing that this is a nice date too." Hyukjae smiled and patted my head.
 
I blushed, not knowing what to reply. 
 
Continuing with our so called hangout, we did what usual couples would do. 
 
Since it was only around 12 in the afternoon, we had quite a lot of time to spare. 
 
"Let's go for a walk." I suggested. 
 
Hyukjae looked at me with the 'What' look, with his hands on the steering wheel. 
 
I looked at him then the wheel then back at him. Realizing that taking a walk would somehow defeat the purpose of his car, he specially brought out for today. 
 
"Please?" I pleaded, smiling innocently. 
 
I really wanted to take a walk, it had always been my dream date to be hand in hands with the perfect guy, strolling down the streets, eating and laughing as we do so. 
 
February, not being the best month to loiter around the streets due to the cold weather, it made me walk around like a penguin, not wanting to move an inch of my body. 
 
"Baby, come here." Hyukjae called out to me as he intertwined my hand with his and put them into his coat pocket. 
 
Ahhh..., so much better, why is Hyukjae so hot. I mean, temperature wise. 
 
"Eunmi ah, you get cold easily, why do you still want to go outdoors during winter?" 
 
"I love the cold weather, there's something about winter that I enjoy. And I don't have to worry about being cold, I have you." 
 
As we strolled, we shared many stories with each other. We had good laughs at each others bits and pieces of life. Exactly how I wanted it to be like. 
 
"Oh thattt!" I pointed to a neo-print shop across the road. 
 
"Let's go hyukjae!" 
 
How would a date be counted as a date without taking neo-prints? 
 
We were down to our final shot and I ran out of poses to put so I waited for Hyukjae's to see how I should accommodate to his. 
 
With me standing still, he placed his arms over my shoulders, our heads already touching and we both bent a little to get ourselves in the screen. 
 
I guess he wanted a normal shot. 
 
"Eunmi" he suddenly called out. 
 
"Mm?" I turned to him due to natural human reaction. 
 
Turning instead to respond, we kissed. 
 
As if on cue, our picture was taken. 
 
I backed off in shock and gaped at him.
 
"Yah, wasn't the kiss just now enough." I asked with my palms over my mouth. 
 
"I can never get enough of you." He said ever so sweetly. 
 
"Awww, come on Hyukjae." I stood up and collected our stickers from the machine. 
 
"Look at you! Why are you peeping at me like that? You know you can always ask if you want to have a perfect angle of your handsome boyfriend here." He teased me. 
 
"So not! It was just a timing error." I blushed, hovering over him wanting to snatch the picture back. 
 
Naturally, because of his long arms, even before I could reach for the picture, our faces met first. 
 
"Eunmi ah, do you miss my lips already?" He teased again, laughing. 
 
"Eish, I'm not going to talk to you from now on." I pouted. 
 
"Aigoo, is my baby angry? Did I make my baby angry?" Hyukjae said in his cutest tone ever as he squatted in front of me, pouting as well. 
 
"I'm sorry baby." 
 
I ignored. 
 
At the corner of my eye, I saw him fiddling with his cellphone, don't know what he was up to. 
 
"Look!" Hyukjae said as he held his phone to my face.
____________________
 
Hello. I hope this chapter is alright. We have been studying quite crazily so this may not be the best chap... :/
Please comment, subscibe if you like this story. :)
Lastly, please enjoy! 
Follow me on Insta @eunhyukjaes if you'd like to. Thank you!