Chapter 7: Tuition

We've got chemistry.

 

It was saturday, the day for hyukjae to come over to help me with my chemistry.
 
The door bell rang and I answered it. 
 
"Morning baby." He greeted me endearingly with his puffy face and sleepy eyes but of course along with a sweet smile. 
 
"Good morning, come in." I blushed, inviting Hyukjae into my house. 
 
After saying hi to my mother, we then went up to my room. 
 
"Whaaaa, the bed is so comfortable." Hyukjae said as he stretched his body on my bed. 
 
"Hey, why are you already lying on a girls bed when it's only your first visit." I asked as I pulled his arms trying to get him up.
 
"It's not just any girl's bed, it's my girlfriend's bed." He teased as he pulled me into his embrace and lied back down. 
 
So technically, I was wrapped in his arms on top of him, with my head resting on his chest. Perfect. 
 
I swear a little part of me wanted time to stop ticking so badly.
 
"Yah that's enough, c'mon, let go now" I asked. 
 
"Just 5 minutes more, please. I'm really sleepy. I woke up at 6 just for you." He yawned, with his arms hugging me tighter.
 
I let out a chuckle and decided to just let him be, since I did enjoy the situation a little myself.
 
After probably 10 minutes, I finally got Hyukjae out of bed. Starting on the crazy chemistry tuition. 
 
"Aigoo, Eunmi ah, it's not like this." He said this for more than 10 times within just half an hour. 
 
He took a sharp breath in and said. 
 
"Okay, come here." 
 
He picked me up and shifted me between his thighs. 
 
We were sitting on the carpeted floor, with the low table kind of like the traditional settings. 
 
He placed his head beside mine and his hands over mine as he taught, as if I was learning to write. I really appreciated his patience in teaching me all the nonsense, needing him to repeat certain things a thousand and one times. I really wanted to pay my fullest attention, but annoyingly, I felt a bit stiff throughout due to the close body contact, I hope he doesn't realize though. 
 
Occasionally, I would take a quick peek to my right just to catch a glimpse of his tall sharp nose, his white creamy skin that I bet is so soft, his solemn look when deep in thoughts and my favorite, his defined jawline. They never fail to take my breath away.
 
The evening went by really quickly, my mother came back and it was time to sent Hyukjae off as well. My mother offered to have him to stay for dinner but he had rejected politely. 
 
There we stood, outside my front gate. Before he hopped into his car, he placed his both hands on my shoulders, leaned forward and gave me a soft peck on the forehead. 
 
"Eunmi ah, try not to get too caught up with chemistry, you have done enough for today. Don't tire yourself too much, or you'll break my heart. Okay?" He pouted as he took my hand and placed it on the left side of his chest. 
 
"Mmmm" I agreed as I was at a lost of words due to his cheesiness. I liked it, I just couldn't react quick enough to it. 
 
I held on to his hands until he got onto the car completely. 
 
"I love you." He winked. 
 
I smiled and said back the same thing, but really softly. He smirked and his butler closed the door. 
 
I bowed slightly to the butler as a 'thanks' and send Hyukjae off at the gate.
 
Just as I entered my front door, my phone's message tone sounded. 
 
Don't be shy to say you love me the next time, because you do and that's a good thing. ^^ 
See you on Monday!~
Love,
Hyukjae
 
I smiled at how sweet this guy could get, the text felt as though he poured honey all over my heart.
____________________
 
Hello, I know some characters are MIA-ing, don't worry I didn't forget about them. :) 
Enjoy^-^ 
Please comment and subscribe if you like this story! Thank you!!