Stare

The Wrong Guys

//MINHO//

 

I feel like I should be panicking right now, but for some reason I'm not. Instead, I'm having a staring contest. With the girl who kidnapped me. What is wrong with this picture? I should be kicking and screaming and everything illegal to get out of this place, but no. Staring contest? Really? What kind of sick reality is this?

And even so, this entire contest is just to see who can call who. If I win, I can call Onew hyung. If she wins, she calls her friend or something. This is pointless. What good can possibly come out of this?

The girl sighed, "You can give up, you know."

I narrowed my eyes, "I don't give up."

"Suit yourself."

The stares became even more intense. I sat in my seat as still as I could without flinching. I couldn't lose this one. This was a matter of my wellbeing!

Unfortunately for the two of us, we both flinched as her door bell rang.

"It's a tie!" My kidnapper yelled just before making a run for the front door.

I sat back in my seat, rubbing my eyes. We had probably been at it for a little under two minutes. The fact that I have abnormally large eyes didn't help my cause one bit.

.

//MINA//

 

I opened the door just to find SaeJi, Onew, HyunMi, Taemin, EunSun, and Key huddled together in one little bunch. SaeJi didn't look very happy. Even though I was standing clearly in front of her, she was glaring at Onew who was staring at the floor innocently. EunSun and Key both had their arms folded across their chests as if I had taken an hour or two to answer the door. And finally, HyunMi was holding onto the sleeve of Taemin's jacket.

I eyed them suspiciously. "What's going on?"

HyunMi sighed, "The maknae won't stop screaming, and it's driving me nuts."

"I have a name." Taemin tore his arm away from her.

I chuckled to myself. They were just like a married couple. Both of them being the youngest, it was a perfect pair.

"This one was bored." EunSun rolled her eyes.

Key scoffed. "Well, that thing wouldn't sit still."

Burn.

EunSun attempted to hit the back of Key's head, but he blocked in time to pull her arm back down with a smile.

"She's just mad at me." Onew laughed under his breath.

Before any of us saw it coming, SaeJi whipped her arm at Onew's stomach. Onew bent over in pain. SaeJi just stood over him and smiled to me. "He ruined my day."

I shrugged. "Alright. Come on in."

"Minho hasn't ruined your day?" HyunMi asked me a little too loudly.

"I heard that." Minho stood behind me as the others walked inside.

I pushed him back. "Go back in the kitchen!"

"You're not the boss of me!" He started arguing back.

 

//HYUNMI//

 

Omo, this is like cable. Mina and Minho started arguing back and forth. As far as I know, the two are very competitive as it is. Put two competitive people under the same roof, it's probably not the best idea.

"Guys," EunSun spoke up. "Where's KiNeul?"

Shat, we forgot her.

"We should probably go to her house to check on things." SaeJi spoke up.

"I hope Jonghyun Hyung is okay." Taemin scratched his head.

"Yah!" I raised my voice at him. "KiNeul is a girl alone in her house with an older man! We should be worried about her more!"

"Well, I don't know! She could be a serial killer for all we know!" He raised his voice equally.

Wow. Even on reality shows, I've never seen Taemin like this. It's kind of attractive if he wasn't being serious... Nah, it's attractive regardless.

"Come on, let's just go to KiNeul's house. Whoever KiNeul is." Minho sighed.

 

//SAEJI//

 

"Did none of us introduce ourselves yet?" I asked. Wow, we're terrible hostesses.

Onew laughed. "Well, you know who we are--"

"Shut up!" I interrupted him. What a smart . "I'm SaeJi."

"Mina."

"HyunMi!"

"EunSun imnida!"

"And KiNeul is the one who came up with this." I scoffed.

HyunMi narrowed her eyes. "Is there any possible chance that Jonghyun got rid of her in some horrible struggle for his life?"

"Of course not." Key laughed.

"Damn."