Young

The Wrong Guys

//HYUNMI//

 

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Taemin kicked and screamed, and, no matter what I tried, whether it was bribery or threats, he just wouldn't calm down. The boy was a tad frustrated, from what any decent person could tell, and I was clueless as how to stop him from freaking out so much. And yet is it conceivably possible that I still find the man completely and utterly gorgeous? I mean, come on, how can you not love him?

I sighed and rubbed my temples. "Taemin-sshi, please calm down."

"ANYA!" Taemin continued to kick and scream.

"SHUT UP, I'M CALLING YOUR HYUNGS!" I shrieked back.

As if someone flicked a switch, Taemin calmed down. He started breathing slower. He just looked at me oddly. "Really?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not that cruel." I picked up my phone and walked out of the room to dial SaeJi Unnie. Hopefully Onew hasn't given her as much trouble as Taemin has given me.

"Yeoboseyo? SaeJi Unnie?" I said into the receiver of my flip-phone.

A deep breathing reached my ears. "Get him out of my house."

"Waeyo?" I shook my head. "SaeJi Unnie, is that you?"

"Neh! Onew-sshi is driving me nuts--GET HIM OUT!!!"

Hm. Odd. I thought she'd love having Onew in her house. She talks about how much she likes him often enough. I guess, Onew is just as bad as Taemin.

"Aigoo, Unnie, Taemin-sshi is just as bad." I whined. "He's driving me crazy!"

 

//TAEMIN//

 

I have to get out of here. Who knows what this girl can do?! Maybe she'll keep me here forever and force me to marry her like in Kim MiYeon's Crazy MV! Aissh, Key watches that MV too much. Because of him, I've memorized it.. But really! What will she do to me?! I'm too young to die!

As soon as my heart settled down enough, I dashed for the door. My feet took off as fast as they could.

My exit was in plain sight, but I guess, fate had other plans.

Just as I got to the door, my kidnapper stepped in the way, unknowingly. I crashed right into her. We fell to the floor. Unfortunately, I was on top of her. I assumed that this wasn't the most comfortable--physically or emotionally--for either of us. There was practically no space between mine and her body.

"Please, get off of me." My kidnapper demanded quietly with wide eyes that stared right into mine.

"A-Ah." I nodded nervously. "Neh." I stood up, being very much aware of her presence.

I hope the hyungs are well...