Attracted

The Wrong Guys

//KINEUL//

 

"Was it really necessary to step on my foot?" I bent over with my face to the wall in my bathroom while my toe stung. I hung my head down in frustration.

Jonghyun didn't take my hospitality too well. The second he saw me, he stomped on my foot and ran. Lucky for me, I cornered him in the bathroom and collapsed my hamper on him. While he tried to push the huge lump of clothes off of his legs, I just tried to bare with the pain. He stood next to me, and I was by the door. Hopefully, no one was by the window to notice a struggling idol in my bathroom.

"Well, was it really necessary to kidnap me?!" Jonghyun shrieked back.

"It seemed like an interesting idea at the time." I smile to myself.

Out of nowhere, Jonghyun flung one of my shirts. The idiot strangely had good aim. The blouse hit me right in the face..

Pulling the shirt away from my sight, I gritted my teeth. "y bastard..."

"What?" He turned his head to me with a cocky grin. Jonghyun tilted his head to the side like a curious puppy fishing for compliments.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Go dig yourself out."

Just as the pain in my foot was finally starting to numb, several large pounds came to my front door. I hobbled downstairs, leaving Jonghyun in his spot by the window.

When I opened the door, HyunMi pushed me aside and stormed in.

"How could you sell yourself like that?!" She wailed, throwing her hands in the air and clearly expressing her distaste.

"What are you talking about?" I looked at her with disbelief.

"I saw you and Jong--"

"HyunMi." SaeJi walked up behind me. The same look of discontent was plastered on her olive skin.

"Bwoh?!" HyunMi whipped her head around.

"KiNeul still has her clothes on." SaeJi rolled her eyes. "I highly doubt that she and Jonghyun did... that." With a hinting smile, she waved away whatever HyunMi had accused me of.

EunSun started laughing with Key by her side. He was laughing just as hard. His and EunSun's reactions were practically identical. "Oh, goodness. I can't believe we actually thought KiNeul and Jonghyun were having ." EunSun choked past her laughter.

"EH?!" I screamed.

They thought--Jonghyun--Me--Why would I screw him?! Oh, who am I kidding--anyone with eyes would screw him. The man is the basic definition of y. Just one look at him and you're already halfway done undressing him with your eyes. Need I explain why I was so damn attracted to him? Those red lips, his perfectly toned arms that had his veins pulsing from adrenaline and pure attractiveness, omo, he's beautiful.

Onew slumped in behind the crowd with Taemin following just behind him like they were walking into a haunted house or something. "Taemin and I were bored in the van." The leader hung his head down. "Why are we here?" He looked about the room.

I eyed him then turned to SaeJi. "What did I miss?"

"Besides us thinking that you screwed Jonghyun?" She chuckled with slightly pink cheeks at seeing Onew.

"Besides that." I raised my fist to her.

Little freak. Onew is right there. I could ruin his impression of her in little over a second.

"Relax!" SaeJi pulled my arm down. "You didn't miss anything."

"HYUNG!" Jonghyun came running down the stairs. I could not explain how much I wanted to stick my foot out and trip him on his way here. He looked like a five year old who was crying to his mom because he dropped his doll in the park. I rolled my eyes at how unbelievably scared he was. I'm not a serial killer for crying out loud. Don't be such a wimp.

Onew looked very bored as Jonghyun pounced on him.

 

//JONGHYUN//

 

Should I be more afraid of the fact that I have just been kidnapped or that I'm actually attracted to my kidnapper? Aigoo, I'm going insane. Although, I must admit, it wasn't hard to be attracted to her. With her pitch black hair, natural and long, and those full lips of hers, I'm surprised I didn't pounce on her the moment I laid my eyes on her.

Onew hyung pushed me to the side. I almost fell to the floor were it not for Taemin holding me up with a slick grin. I shot a grimace at him as he let me loose.

"Calm down!" He hushed me.

"How can I calm down?!" I yelled.

"Please, shut up." One of the girls in the room said.

I glared.

What kind of reality is this?

 

_________________________________________________________________________

LOL Kinnie probably hates me now. Sorry, your rated scene (there will be one!) will come later (;