Amusing

The Wrong Guys

//SAEJI//

 

With much difficulty and quite a bit of arguments, we managed to drive to KiNeul's house. I'd say that we got there without any problems, but, ha, we all know that would be a big fat lie.

Mina and Minho sat up front. Mina drove while Minho took shot gun. As the two argued over which way to go regardless of the fact that Minho had absolutely no idea where KiNeul's house was, the rest of us were giggling about how cute their names sounded together. Mina and Minho~

And then we got back to reality about how much we absolutely despised each other at the moment.

Onew and I glared at each other every now and then. Taemin and HyunMi were playing punch-buggy... without the buggies. And EunSun and Key just looked around nervously. I think Key handled this the best much to my surprise. I thought he'd act like a diva as usual. Not saying that I don't like Key, but I expected him to hold up a certain image.

"We're here finally, thanks to you." Mina shot a deadly look at Minho.

Minho rolled his eyes, "We would have gotten here a lot faster if someone would have just listened to me and taken the main road."

"Oh, yeah," Mina scoffed. "The main road where millions of SHINee fans walk everyday. Of course. That's a wonderful idea."

"Guys, shut up and just get out of the car so we can get KiNeul." HyunMi said monotonously over their argument.

"I don't like this game." I pouted, trying to earn some laughs in the midst of this tense atmosphere.

"Why? Because you're losing?" Onew winked.

He just had to ruin it.

"WUAH!" I pounced on the idol. "STOP MESSING WITH ME!"

 

//EUNSUN//

 

This is just amusing. My best friend having a fist fight with an idol. This is just purely amazing. I wish I had a video camera.

"YAH!" Onew actually defended himself.

Before we knew it, Onew was on top of SaeJi. Omo, she must be loving this.

Onew had SaeJi's arms pinned on either side of her face. She was livid. He just stared back at her with a cocky smile.

Is he normally like this? Last time I checked, Onew Sangtae was a shy guy with a cute smile.

 

//ONEW//

 

Oh, God. Oh, man. Why am I on top of her? This is a terrible idea. She's probably going to whack me at any second.

I kept my eyes on her, not breaking me stare for any reason what so ever.

"Are you going to kiss me or something?" SaeJi asked sarcastically.

My eyes grew wide. I felt the sweat gathering on my top lip. She was way too close. And now, of all times, I finally saw how pretty my kidnapper was.

Her full pink lips seemed to just get closer to me. She leaned in.

"OMO!" I wailed and flipped over.

"DO NOT MESS WITH ME!" SaeJi shrieked.

Note to self: Don't kiss the kidnapper when she's being sarcastic, I guess?

As my eyesight cleared up, I looked back at her. SaeJi's cheeks were a faint pink and her forehead was as sweaty as mine was. Ha, is she blushing? Did she want me to kiss her?

 

//SAEJI//

 

Shake it off, SaeJi, shake it off. It's not as if he would have really kissed me. He just got too close! It'd shouldn't be legal to get that close!

"Uh, Unnie." HyunMi tapped me on the shoulder. "I think you should see this just to make sure I'm not going insane... or becoming a ert."

 

//HYUNMI//

 

While Onew and SaeJi were fighting I got out of the car and looked at KiNeul's window. A couple of shadows were there, so I assumed they were KiNeul and Jonghyun.

From what I saw, KiNeul had her back towards him. Her back was arched with her hands on the wall in front of her. Her head drooped down.

Jonghyun, on the other hand, was facing the same direction with KiNeul. It looked as if his hands were on her hips, and he was... OH, HELL, KINEUL!!!