Pretty

The Wrong Guys

//THIRD//


HyunMi stood in front of the tiny TV that was placed on the kitchen counter. She kept a sliced half of a cantaloupe, chilled and juicy from its spot in the fridge, eating it slowly with a small spoon. Her eyes never left the TV screen, watching Teen Top's music video for Clap as it played of MTV. She giggled as CAP started his charismatic rap of the song.

The young girl smirked as Jonghyun walked into the kitchen, his right hand over his mouth that was gaped open even under its shield. He wobbled a bit, moving towards the others. He closed his eyes, shutting them tightly as if to wake up from a painful dream.

"You okay there?" HyunMi tilted her head to the side to get a better look at the nervous idol.

He shook his head, still with eyes closed and his hand covering his lips.

"Yah, Hyung!" Taemin called him. He was setting up the table with Mina and EunSun. Holding a few porcelain plates, the maknae shuffled over to Jonghyun, examining his weary face. "Gwenchaneyo? What happened?"

Jonghyun just shook his head, not even allowing himself to answer.

Key laughed at his spot in front of the sink, only now finishing washing the little bit of vegetables left. "What's wrong with you?"

Jonghyun finally put his hand down. "I, uh..."

"JONGHYUN!" An angry roar came from upstairs and traveled on its way down.

Jonghyun's eyes grew large as KiNeul charged towards him, ready to claw at his face. Her hair was still wet from her shower, her eyes filled with distaste and fury. Minho and HyunMi rushed over to her and held her back just before she could reach the poor idol.

"AHH!" KiNeul flailed her arms out with her fingers in the right position to scratch at Jonghyun. "LET ME AT 'EM!!!" She shrieked.

Jonghyun cringed back, bumping into SaeJi and Onew. He pushed SaeJi in front of him, using her as a shield to keep KiNeul at bay. At the moment, no one really knew how far KiNeul would go in her anger, so it was best to keep them as far away from each other as possible.

"What did you do?!" Onew shook Jonghyun's muscular shoulder, making him flinch.

"HE SAW ME !" KiNeul screamed.

"Bwoh?!" SaeJi turned around and looked at Jonghyun. "You came in while she was showering!?"

"Anya!" Jonghyun held up seemingly innocent hands. "I was about to knock on the bathroom door right when she opened it, and her towel fell--Please, don't hurt me!" He shrank down to the floor.

Onew rolled his eyes. "It was just a misunderstanding." He mumbled.

KiNeul's eyes were still red with rage, ready to pounce at Jonghyun the moment her Unnie moved.

SaeJi sighed. "Let's play a game."

"Do you really think now is an appropriate time for that?" Onew scoffed.

"Let the woman talk." Mina glared.

The Game was something all the girls did. It usually was only used when there was tension. It was a simple thing, really.

"Let's pretend that Jonghyun did not go upstairs, and he's been here the entire time with us. Okay?" SaeJi said calmly.

KiNeul instantly composed herself, rolling her head around to relax. Minho and HyunMi released their grips on the girl's arms.

Minho chuckled in amazement. "How did you do that..."

"Long story short?" SaeJi took out the orange juice and some milk and set it on the kitchen table. "We're all really good at pretending."

Onew just stared at the girls, his eyes switching between each of them. He laughed once. "I don't know whether to say that that was the weirdest thing I had ever witnessed or... that was amazing."

SaeJi's lips pulled up into a smile.

"Omo!" EunSun ran to the TV. "Super Junior is on!" She sighed, dreamily at the sight of Lee Donghae singing his ever so entrancing part in their song No Other.

At once, all five girls ran to the tiny television, completely ignoring the amazed stares of the idols.

"Teukie Teukie Oppa!" SaeJi let out tiny squeals, seeing the dimples appear on the leader's face.

"Eunhyukie!" Mina jumped up and down as the dancing machine lived up to his title.

"Kyuhyun Oppa!" KiNeul put her hands on his cheeks at the sound of his voice.

HyunMi just stared when Yesung got his face shots. She smiled with fluttering eyelids.

Key rolled his eyes, "It's like we're back to being... non-idols."

As the song ended, the girls came back to their senses, each going to a different seat at the table. The boys followed their lead and sat down in the free spots. Onew and SaeJi strayed off, going to the kitchen to grab the large plates of food. They sat it down in the middle of the large surface, enjoying the sound of their friends taking in the aroma.

"So what should we talk about?" Mina said as she took bite of the kinchi from the tiny side dish by her glass of juice.

"Ideal types!" KiNeul giggled, practically forgetting everything that had happened earlier that morning.

SaeJi bit down on the inside of her lip as she started to chew on her omelette that Onew made. Ideal types were always a sensitive subject to her, never giving a straight answer, always changing it. To be quite honest she didn't know who was her ideal type. "Not it!" She said quickly, putting her index finger on her nose. She spoke quickly to not let the others become aware of her bleeding mouth.

KiNeul, Mina, EunSun, and HyunMi did the same with Key, Taemin, Minho, and Jonghyun following right after.

Onew sighed, cursing his ability to not understand quickly. He chuckled. "I don't have an ideal type. It always changes."

"I thought you liked Go HyunJung?"

"No! It was Scarlet Johansson!"

"Anya! Lee Young Hyun!"

"I thought he liked Im YoonA..."

The girls hid their scowls. They were like most kpop fangirls, jealous of Yoona for capturing the yes for so many idols. Nichkhun  and Chansung of 2PM... Leeteuk of Super Junior... and so many more.

Onew laughed at their sudden outburst.

"I guess I like... pretty hands?" He finally said.

"That could be misinterpreted." KiNeul started giggling.

"Not like that!" The others joined in the bright atmosphere.

"Pretty hands and a pretty voice." Onew nodded.

"Like SaeJi Unnie!" KiNeul suddenly said.

SaeJi hid her glare, slyly stomping on KiNeul's foot under the table.

"HNG!" KiNeul cringed. "I mean... Like Lee Young Hyun." She pouted.