Rules.

The Wrong Guys

//SAEJI//

"First things first!" I declared as I stepped into my silent house after practically spending the entire day at KiNeul's house. Onew followed behind me with a sly smirk on his face. Clearly, he was amused by how serious I was being about this.

The shining, baby-faced leader raised his left eyebrow in question. "And that would be?"

"Rules!" I spun around with my index finger readily pointed at his face. "Rule one!"

"I'm not going to you, for crying out loud!" Onew interrupted as he rolled his eyes.

I scoffed. "I wasn't going to say that." I stuck my tongue out at him. He just smiled in response. "As I was saying! Rule one: No rummaging through my things."

Onew pointed towards the kitchen. "Does that include the fridge?"

"No, but don't finish my ice cream!"

"I won't!" He held up his hands innocently. "What's rule two?"

I began pacing. "Rule two! No bringing girls home."

Onew began cackling. "As if I can do that with you here."

Glaring at my unwanted guest, I continued. "Rule three: No drinking."

The idol shrugged. "No problem. Anything else?"

"Yea," I sighed. "Anything I do here never leaves this house."

"Wow, protective much?" He chuckled.

"Not protective. Insecure." I pursed my lips together and turned my heel to go upstairs.

Rules are made to be broken, but rules that are made to shield should never be ignored.

 

//ONEW//

 

I watched as my charming captator made her way upstairs. She looked somewhat upset, quiet and solemn. Maybe she wasn't kidding about the whole insecure thing... Her rules weren't that difficult. I should respect them.

It was odd, the kinds of emotions that stirred when I looked at this girl. She seemed so complicated yet simple at the same time. It was like I should know what she's thinking, but something is keeping me from reading her thoughts. She was very natural and plain, yet there was this kind of attraction that intrigued me so. I wanted to know her better. Then again, she kidnapped me. Maybe getting to know the criminal is a bad idea.

Not three seconds after SaeJi walked out of my sight, she reappeared once more, this time with pillows and sheets piled in her arms. She pushed right passed me, keeping her eyes elsewhere as she put all the items down on her living room couch.

"I'll take the couch tonight. You can stay in my room." SaeJi gave me a sort of shy yet sincere smile as she began to set up her new bed.

I stared at her, still processing what she had just told me. "Oh." I exhaled. "Are you sure?"

Without looking up, she replied. "Yea, go on up."

 

//SAEJI//

 

It only seemed proper to let him sleep in my room. He's a guest, and the rest of the free rooms are cluttered because of the new studio. It's basic manners. Maybe if I treat him just as I would treat anyone, the grudge or impression he'll have of me won't be as bad as it might have been at first.

I tucked in the clean sheets into the cold couch, chilled bt the rushing air of autumn. I loved this weather. Casually, I looked up at the clock on the wall.

"Omo," I said to myself. Three in the morning? Thank goodness school is over and done with. I would have completely passed out during class because of this lack of sleep.

My eyes flashed over to the brand new door at the back of the house. My skin heated up with excitement. Looking around anxiously at my surroundings, I made my way towards the door, opening it gently. I flicked on the lights, and a broad smile played its way across my face in an instance as I took in the illuminated sight.

The room was lines with floor-length mirrors, stretching across each wall. The floor was padded with a smooth burgundy mat, and in every corner of the ceiling was a speaker.

I have time to kill.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Yea, I know it's not a lot, but I've been so busy and this was all I could write during class -_-