Infinite

The Wrong Guys

On the last day of school, especially for seniors, it has become a tradition to do something so bold, so amazing,something so completely and utterly random that after you graduated, years and years of students will remember you. These things aren't necessarily allowed in school, but when it comes to stealing a bit of history, legal is not in the dictionary.

In the past, students have done things such as: painting all the school windows black or steal all the teacher's podiums. The most recent scandal was a couple of boys that stole the mascot costume and bungee jumped off the side of the school's science building.

But this is our year, our time.

My name is Choi SaeJi. I'm a senior at Seoul High School along with my friends Hwa Mina, Park KiNeul, Lee HyunMi, and Choi EunSun. This is our year to be remembered.

"I'm telling you--why don't we hijack the principal's car and put it on the roof?" Mina suggested for the endth time.

KiNeul rolled her glossy brown eyes. "Sure, Mina-ah. Go get your brother's toy crane--I bet that will get the car on the roof."

Mina hit the side of KiNeul's head.

"Guys, no fighting." HyunMi spoke monotonously.

EunSun just sat there with her head slumped over as the others chatted. Poor thing. She's the only one who actually made her exhaustion from exams clearly noticeable.

I cleared my throat. "Why don't we do something classic? Like steal the mascot?"

"That's so generic though." KiNeul bit her lip. "I don't think our classmates will remember us by that very well."

"Yea," HyunMi pitched in. "It's a bit cliche."

"Isn't there anything remotely big and bold that we can easily accomplish?" Mina asked.

EunSun's head suddenly perked up. Her curled light brown hair fell to her shoulders while her large chocolate eyes stared past us.

"What's wrong with you?" I waved my hands in fron of her face.

She released a toothy smile. "Infinite."

Ah, yes. Infinite was the group of guys--not a group but the group--the group that every girl secretly, even openly wanted. They strutted their way into the classroom.

DongWoo, MyungSoo, and SungGyu caught me and EunSun looking. They smiled as we turned away with blushing faces.

"Yah," someone called over. "SaeJi-sshi."

"Neh?" I turned around only to find Woohyun smiling at me.

HyunMi elbowed me in the side. "Flirt." She gritted through her teeth.

"Anya." I hissed back.

"You look nice today." Woohyun grinned. His silk hair fell just over his skin.

"Oh," I bowed my head. "Kansamnida."

Woohyun gave me one last smile then turned back to talk to his friends.

"Aigoo." I sighed and set my head down on the table. "He makes it so difficult to speak. Waeyo? What's wrong with me?"

"Unnie," HyunMi said. "You guys have been flirting for the past year. Why don't you do anything?!"

Mina laughed. "Yea, just kidnap him already."

"Guys!" KiNeul stood up, gathering the eyes of everyone in the room as her chair made a loud screeching noise. She glared at her audience. "This is none of your business." And with that she sat down.

"Bwoh?" I asked.

"Guys," KiNeul repeated before she started again. "Why don't we kidnap Infinite?"