Ma Boy

The Wrong Guys

 

Onew.

"Mm.... Sunbae?"

My eyes shot open at the sound of SaeJi's voice. I sat up. There she was in nothing but a very large yellow and red jersey. Her hair was down and disheveled, covering her pretty face but mostly masking her eyes. Her eyes were so large and full of fear. It wasn't until I sat up and finally took notice of the rain outside. So that's what she was afraid of.

For some reason, I was ignorant to the fact that there was a woman in the house. Remind me why I just didn't bother to turn on a fan instead of sleeping without my shirt on? Ugh. Not the right time to worry about this.

"Gwenchana, SaeJi-sshi?" I got out of her bed and walked to her.

As another bright bolt of lightning flashed right in front of her bedroom window, SaeJi ran into my arms.

"OPPA!" She screamed into my chest.

I felt my heartbeat picking up. Her hair was sticking to my skin, but it was so soft and silky. I couldn't tell if I was being covered by her head or a blanket.

"S-SaeJi-sshi..." I sighed nervously. She was so close. Too close. Close enough... Close enough for comfort.

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Oppa, I'm scared."

"Ahh, gwenchana..." I kissed her forehead.

SaeJi blinked.

Then I woke up.

SaeJi's room was still humid, but it was bearable. There was no rain or thunder or lightning. It was quiet.

I let out a shaking breath at what I had just imagined. I just had a dream about the girl that had taken me captive not even a few days ago.

I laid my head back down on my pillow, slightly damp from sweat. A soft vibration came to my skin. I sat upright and listened. The faint sound of music resonated from the floor below me. I slipped a tank top on and made my way downstairs.

The couch was empty. SaeJi must be awake.

Searching and searching, I eventually spotted a bit of light coming out from a padded door in the very back of the house.

 

SaeJi.

 

I love dancing. I forget about everything. All I thought about was feeling the music and just moving along with the beat. Nothing else crosses my mind. It's just me, the dance floor, and the music.

"Baby stop breakin’ my heart--"

Ma Boy by Sistar19 was the only thing I was feeling right now. After each step taken, the day just played out.

Ugh. Woohyun.

I wish that someday.... Maybe I could just spend an hour alone with him and tell him how I feel. He's just one of those guys. I could see myself falling in love with him. You know those kinds of guys. They're just so... perfect and wonderful and every positive adjective in the dictionary that was a synonym!

I know that I'm a fangirl of SHINee. Onew is my bias, but he ruined potentially the greatest day of my life. A day alone with Woohyun. It would have been perfect. Just perfect.

 

Onew.

 

I pulled the door open a bit. I could hear Ma Boy clearly now. Ha, there she is.

Dancing to the exact choreo, SaeJi was just in the center of the room with her eyes closed, feeling the music.

I smiled to myself.

I'm sure that she wouldn't hear it even if I did make a sound, but to make sure, I was on my tiptoes. I stood behind her just as the middle of the song was moving through.

I grabbed her waist. She flinched and jumped around.

"Onew-sshi!"

I chuckled. "May I have this dance?"