Chapter 2

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Kyuhyun's House

The boys (Sungmin, Eunhyuk, and Donghae) had just arrived at Kyuhyun's house. Kyuhyun was pacing back and forth waiting for them.

"We are here~" sang Sungmin.

"What do you need help with?" Eunhyuk asked.

"The wedding hyungs. What else would it be?" Kyuhyun replied. "It's stressing me out like hell."

"I know how you feel." Donghae said. "When me and Sica were getting married, (Sorry Yoonhae, Haefany, or Haeri fans!), I was really stressed out too. What you need is a Guys' Night Out."

"Yeah." Eunhyuk agreed. "You just need to chill out with your friends, have a drink and forget about the wedding for one night."

"It has to be tonight." Sungmin said. "I'll get the rest of the guys to come to the bar at 9:00 pm. You better come too Kyuhyun."

"Ok. I'll come. See you guys later!"

 

At Seohyun's House

The girls arrived at Seohyun's house, after finishing the errands Seohyun had them do. Yoona and Yuri were still trying to figure out who YS was.

"We're back!" Said Sunny in her aegyo voice.

"Hi unnis." Seohyun greeted them. "Did you buy the dresses I told you to? Is the venue alright? I need to know!" 

"Whoa. Slow it down." Sooyoung said.

"Seobaby everything is perfectly fine." Hyoyeon said.

"Are you okay Seo?" Taeyeon and Tiffany said in unison.

"Not really unni." Seohyun answered. "I'm so stressed I feel like my head's going to pop off!"

"I think it's time for that part of the wedding." Jessica said. 

Seohyun looks at her curiously. "What do you mean unni?"

"i mean.." Jessica paused, "The Bachelorette Party! You know, the party where you hang out with your girls and not think of the wedding?"

"Isn't that usually a day or so before the wedding unni?" Seohyun asked.

"How about we just have a girls' night out instead?" Taeyeon compromised. "We'll have the Bachelorette Party a few days before the wedding, okay Jessica?"

"Fine." Jessica pouted.

"Seohyun, where do you want to go?" Sunny asked.

"Let's go to the night club for dancing!" Hyoyeon said.

"No! Let's go eat out!" Sooyoung yelled.

"I second that!" Yoona agreed.

Please log in to read the full chapter