The Wedding

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona, at last, placed the veil on the bride's hair. The two turned to the mirror.

"Maknae, you're so grown up now." Yoona wiped a tear from her eye. "You're so beautiful. It's finally your day to shine." 

Tiffany rushed into the dressing room. "Okay so-" she paused and stared at the girl in the gorgeous white dress. "Omo! You're stunning~"

"Thanks." She smiled. "But what were you going to say?"

"The wedding is starting soon. Let's go, okay?" Tiffany said. "Are you ready?"

 

*~*~*~*

 

The wedding music began, and everyone in the chapel rose from their seats. First came the cute, little flower girls, who made everyone smile. Then the ring bearer, and the coin bearer. Then the bridesmaids and groomsmen. Tiffany and Siwon, Yoona and Kibum, Taeyeon and Leeteuk, then Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. And lastly, the Maid of Honor and the Best Man, also known as Sunny and Sungmin. And following behind was a beautiful girl in a long white dress, being led by her father. Everyone smiled at the girl, but the groom was grinning from ear to ear.

Finally, the two reached the front, and the father handed the bride to the groom. Everyone sat down, and the exchanging of vows began. The two held hands.

"Seo Joohyun," The groom, also known as Kyuhyun began. "I have loved you every step of the way. When we first exchanged glances, when we first started dating, when we both made stupid mistakes. And I still love you now. I never would've thought that I would marry my first love. But you have proven me wrong. Love meant nothing to me until you gave it meaning. I admit everytime I heard people talking about 'SeoKyu' I grinned widely." Everyone chuckled. "The thing I want most now is to be able to wake up everyday to the love of my life. Or to be able to reply to people who ask, 'Who was your first love?' by just pointing across the room." Seohyun smiled at these words. Kyuhyun continued, "I know you have many admirers and fans, but I will always be your biggest fan. I promise to love you unconditionally, be by your side all the time, and be give you all the love a beautiful girl like you deserves." Kyuhyun slipped the ring onto Seohyun's finger.

Seohyun took a breath. "Cho Kyuhyun, you are the only person who stood by my side all the time. The one who never gave up. In our toughest time, I wanted to give up. And I will admit that I tried. But I realised, true love never dies, no matter the situation. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help but love you. Love isn't perfect. But I want to go through all that drama with you. I would go on and on, but true, sincere feelings are the hardest to express in words. What else can I say, but that I want to be yours forever. I want to take care of you when you're sick, I want to wake up with you. I believe that as long as we're together, I will always be happy." Then she slid the ring onto Kyuhyun's finger. Then the two turned to the Reverend.

''And now, in the power vested in me by the city of Seoul, I hereby pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss." And of course, the two leaned in for a passionate kiss. All the guests roared with applause. 

The the Reverend made another announcement. "Family, friends, and others, I present to you officially official SeoKyu!"

The two, hand in hand, strut down the aisle in smiles, the bridesmaids and groomsmen following. The chapel doors opened, revealing all the fans and press waiting outside. Many held "SeoKyu forever!," banners, but everyone was cheering. The happily married couple waved to the fans and walked to a carriage with the banner, "Just Marri

Please log in to read the full chapter