Chapter 6

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

At SNSD Apts.

Each of the girls got ready in their rooms. They quickly got ready for their trip to the waterpark.

 

In Seohyun, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon's room

"Unnies, are you going to wear you swimsuits under your clothes?" Seohyun asked.

"Ne." Sooyoung answered. "It's much easier."

"Me too." Hyoyeon said. She tied her hair with a flower hair tie.

"Thanks unnie!" Seohyun and Sooyoung said as they hugged Hyoyeon.

"For what?" Hyoyeon asked.

"For taking us to the water park!"

"No problem. It's worth it!"

 

In the Living Room

"Hurry up girls!" Taeyeon said. "The boys are almost here!"

"Coming!" They all said. Each of them carried a beach bag with a towel hanging out the side. Taeyeon's beach bag had white polka dots on a yellow background. Jessica's had cute fishies on them. Sunny's had a big kawaii sun on one side of the bag. Tiffany's was all pink. Hyoyeon's was made to look like  a boombox. Yuri's had turtles on them. Sooyoung's had sushi with kawaii faces on her bag. Yoona's had alligator on them. Finally Seohyun's had keroros on them. 

"The boys are here!" Yuri yelled. The boys of Super Junior came in and greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Super Junior imnida." They said and bowed.

"What's with the formalities?" Sunny asked.

"Never mind that." Kyuhyun said. "We have 3 cars. 6 people in each car. Who's going with who?"

"Ok. 1st car is Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Seohyun, Tiffany, and I. 2nd car is Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Sunny. 3rd car is Kibum, Ryeowook, Yesung, Yoona, Sooyoung, and Yuri.' Taeyeon decided. "Is that good?"

"Ne." they replied. They went out and got into their assigned cars. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Kibum drove.

 

At the water park

"We're here!" They all exclaimed once they got out of the cars.

"Let's partner up so we won't get lost!" Taeyeon said.

"I call Jessica!" Donghae yelled.

"Ok." Jessica said as she walked over to Donghae.

"Me and Eunhyuk are together." Hyoyeon said.

"Won won and Fany Fany!" Tiffany said as everyone else laughed.

"Of course the maknae have to go together." Taeyeon announced.

"Duh." Kyuhyun said.

"Sunsun together!" Sungmin and Sunny sang with their aegyo.

"No aegyo!" Everyone complained while Sunsun pouted.

"Yoona and I are together." Kibum said, wrapping his arm with Yoona's.

"Taeyeon, you're coming with me!" Leeteuk said as he lifted her up.

"YAH!" Taeyeon screamed.

"How about us?" Yuri and Sooyoung said.

"How about us four go as a group?" Yesung and Ryeowook suggested.

"Ne."

"Before we all go off," Seohyun announced. "Lets put all our stuff down somewhere.

"Ne." They all replied. The girls put down their beach bags while they guys put down their bags. The girls took off their clothes to reveal their swimsuits. The boys took off their shirts to reveal ther abs. They all stared at each other.

"Um... Hello?" Seohyun said. "Start having fun!" She then took Kyuhyun's arm and dragged him to the water slides. The rest of the girls took their partners and r

Please log in to read the full chapter