Chapter 4

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back at Seohyun's House

The girls were sprawled all over the living room helping plan the wedding. Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Tiffany were putting bouquets of flowers together on the couch. Sunny, Sooyoung, Jessica, and Yuri were planning the reception of the wedding. Yoona was the only one not working. She was talking on the phone with her boyfriend, Kibum.

"Seohyun, can you pass the roses?" Tiffany asked. Each of the bouquets she made were very colorful.

"Here unni." Seohyun said, handing over the roses.

"These bouquets are going to look beautiful thanks to our style!" Hyoyeon said. "How are the receptionists doing over there?"

"Receptionists?" Sunny asked. "How does this have to do with receptionists?"

"Never mind Sunny." Hyoyeon replied.

"We're good here!" Sooyoung said. "Seo, can I order the food? Please???"

"Of course unni. Just make sure to get something with goguma. I trust your taste! Unni" Seohyun answered with a giggle.

"Seohyun," Yuri complained. "Yoong there isn't helping!"

"Yoona unni!"

YOONA POV

I was talking with Kibum, my sweet, handsome boyfriend. I really was lazy after that girls' night out last night, so I sneaked away from helping and called Kibum. I was really supposed to be doing the reception with Yuri, Sooyoung and Sunny. Hopefully the girls don't notice.

"Hello?" Kibum said. He sounds so sincere!

"Kibum oppa!" I squealed. I went into the kitchen to get more privacy.

"Yoong! What's your reason for calling?"

"Nothing. I just miss you."

"Well what are you doing now? I know its sudd

Please log in to read the full chapter