Chapter 11

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

*KNOCK, *KNOCK

"I'll get it unnies!" Seohyun ran to the door. When she opened it, her smile turned to a frown.

"Yonghwa-ssi." Seohyun said coldly. "Why are you here?"

"Hyunnie, I'm sorry for all the horrible things I've done to you." Yonghwa said innocently. "I hope we could be together again."

"That is not possible. And don't call me Hyunnie! I'm getting married. I'm sick and tired of your fake apologises."

"Seohyun, who's at the door?" Jessica asked. She walked over to the door. "Oh, it's you."

"It's okay unnie. I can handle him myself."

"Okay, but be careful." Jessica warned her and went away.

"Can you please go Yonghwa? I hope you find the right girl for you, but it isn't me. I'm sorry." She was about to close the door, when he stopped her.

"Wait, I have something to show you. It's about Kyuhyun-ssi."

"What is it?"

"Just take a look at these. They were taken a few days ago." Yonghwa handed her some photos. "Well, I better get going." He left with a smile on his face.

 

SEOHYUN POV

"What is this?" I go to my room for privacy. The photos showed Kyuhyun with another girl. That's impossible. Kyuhyun said that girl was just a person asking for directions, why is she always there? Well Sunny unnie did say that the boys went to a club a few days ago. But why? Why does this always happen to me? I'm a good girl. I didn't do anything wrong. But why me? Tell me why? I just want to die. Of course Kyuhyun would want another girl. He probably never loved me in the first place. I bury my face in my pillow. Someone opens the door.

END OF SEOHYUN POV

"Taeyeon, do you here that?" Jessica asked.

"It sounds like someone is crying." Tiffany said.

"Should we go investigate?" Taeyeon asked.

"Let's go." Tiffany and Jessica agreed.

They walk in the direction of the crying. It was coming from Seohyun's room.

Please log in to read the full chapter