Chapter 5

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

At SUJU Apts. 

the guys (except Heechul, Kangin, and Shindog who were at Heechul's house) were all over the living room. The place was a bog mess.Things were out of place, food was on the floor, and thats just the beginning.

Kibum looked at the boys angrily. "Would you guys clean up?" He was ignored. "The girls are coming over by the way."

this got the boys to start moving. Kyuhyun was sweeping the floor. Ryeowook started cooking. Yesung fixed the coats and shoes. Eunhyuk wiped the table and windows clean. Siwon wiped the walls clean of stains. Sungmin organized the magazines and newspaper, Donghae wash the dishes, and Leeteuk put things back in place. Kibum smiled to himself.

"Ding-Dong!" Kibum answered the door. Yoona came in first and clobbered Kibum with a big HUGE hug. Sooyoung went to find food. Yuri and Yesung started talking. Eunhyuk led Hyoyeon to his room. Tiffany started helping Siwon clean the walls. Sunny and Sungmin started flirting with their Aegyo. Taeyeon and Leeteuk did karaoke. Jessica looked for Donghae. He snuck up behind her and scared her. She let out an ear-splitting screech. Then she playfuly punched him and they went to Donghae's room. Seohyun and Kyuhyun talked about the wedding.

 

Soowook-Kitchen

Ryeowook heard the girls come in and waited for Sooyoung to smell his yummy kimchi. He knew that his kimchi attracted Sooyoung to him. Without the kimchi, Ryeowook thought he would be nothing to Sooyoung.

"Food!!!" Sooyoung exclaimed when she saw the kimchi Ryeowook made.

"Well hello to you too." Ryeowook said, a little disappointed. He had quite a crush on Sooyoung.

"Sorry." Sooyoung apologised. "Hi Ryeowook. Can I have some kimchi?"

"Sure Sooyoung." Ryeowook said with a smile. He handed her a fork, and watched her gobble down most of the kimchi he made. She got some crumbs on her lips. Ryeowook took a napkin and wiped her lips. They stared at each other for a moment, then quickly look away.

 

Yulsung-Living Room

"Hi Yesung oppa." she said shyly. She had a big crush on Yesung.

"Hey Yuri-ah." he replied. He liked Yuri alot. Both of them liked each other but were too afraid to admit it to each other.

"So..." Yuri said.

"So~" Yesung said. The atmosphere was very awkward. The Taeyeon and Leeteuk invited them for karaoke. Yesung laughed atYuri a little when she sang. He found it not pleasing to the ears, but cute at the same time. Then when Yesung sang, Yuri just gazed at him the whole time. She thought he was the only person to make her heart sing.

 

Hyohyuk-Eunhyuk's Room

​In Eunhyuk's room, Eunhyuk turned up the music. Dancing was one of their favourite things to do together. Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon's waist. 

"Oppa~" Hyoyeon started. Eunhyuk shushed her. "Don't talk."

"But oppa I need to ask yoy something important." Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk shut off the music. "What is it?"

"What do you think our future looks like?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Well I see us in our house raising a happy family. We'll have cute blond babies that can dance and rap." Eunhyuk replied with a gummy smile. "Why?"

"Well the Maknaes' wedding got me thinking that everyone is growing up, getting married, not acting like the immature children I knew. One day, they may not be there for me and I have to lean on you for support. Will you always be there for me oppa?" 

"Of course Hyoyeonnie!" Eunhyuk exclaimed. "I lov you and will always be there for you. Speaking of the maknaes' wedding, have you noticed lately that they have been over stressing themselves. Its not good for them!"

"Aww, so sweet. You care about the little maknaes! And yes I have been noticing that. Last night we had a girls night out to de stress Seohyun, but she's still stayin up late and only focusing on the wedding. I'm worried for her!"

"We should do something abou

Please log in to read the full chapter