Chapter 16

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

All the girls were very worried, and anxious. Taeyeon was trying to calm herself down, Jessica was sitting alone in the corner, silently crying, Sunny was praying, Tiffany was hyperventilating into a paper bag, Hyoyeon refused to talk to anyone while pacing back and forth, Yuri was biting her nails in anxiety, Yoona was crying her heart out, and Sooyoung remained silent, refusing to even eat. Suddenly, a man barged in. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sent death glares at him.

"How is she?" Kyuhyun asked, panting.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon shouted at him.

"I-I" Kyuhyun stuttered.

"WHAT?!" 

"Unnie, calm down." YoonYul told her in unison.

"Why should I?" Taeyeon asked them.

"Taeyeon, you're just angry, calm down." Jessica told her. 

"Why are you three on his side?" Sooyoung asked. Before YoonYulSic could answer, a nurse approached them. "Excuse me." All nine pairs of eyes turned to look at her. "We found this in her hand." She held up Seohyun's diamond necklace. All the girls looked at Kyuhyun as he went to retrieve it. The girls went back to their sobs, ignoring Kyuhyun, as the nurse just went back to Seohyun's wing. Kyuhyun grasped the necklace tightly and gazed at it longingly.

FLASHBACK

"So how do I look?" Seohyun twirled in her outfit. Her diamond necklace shone on her pale skin.

"Do you always wear that necklace now?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"Of course, because it's from you!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Then I think you look beautiful." Kyuhyun smiled at her.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Seohyun, please be okay. I want to see your beautiful smile again." 

 

 

After several hours of tireless waiting, the head doctor came out. Kyuhyun was the only one awake, he had heavy bags under his eyes. He approached the doctor. "So?"

Please log in to read the full chapter