Chapter 13

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun had finished her bath and was changing. 

Seohyun POV

3:40. Almost time to see Yonghwa. Should I really go through with this? Tiffany comes in and interuppts my thoughts. 

"Where are you going Seo?" Tiffany asks me.

I bite my lip. "To the library." I hate lying to my unnies.

"You're not going to go see Kyuhyun, right?" Taeyeon barges in.

"Of course not unnie!" I assure her. I look at my watch. 3:49. I gotta get going. "Unnies I have to go now!"

"Since you're going to the library, can you drop off my book? Thanks!" Sooyoung handed my a book. 

"Me too!" Yoona added and handed me a thick heavy book. Great, I have to actually go to the library. I look at my watch again. 3:53. "Bye unnies!" I walk out the dorm and shove the books into my bag. Luckily, the cafe is only a walking distance and is near the library. I see Yonghwa right away. Should I really be trusting him? Too late, he saw me.

END OF SEOHYUN POV

Yonghwa waved Seohyun over. She sighed and walked over. 

"Sit." Yonghwa demanded. She pulled the chair opposite Yonghwa and sat down.'

"So how are you?" Yonghwa smiled.

"Fine. How are you and... her?" Seohyun answered.

"I broke up with her. You are the only one I love." Yonghwa took her hands. She let go of his hands right away.

"I-I..." Seohyun stuttered.

"Look, Seo, we both know why you're here. It's about Kyuhyun isn't it?" Seohyun's eyes welled up."It's okay Seo, cry it out." He pulled his chair beside her and pulled her close to him, but Seohyun refused.

 

Meanwhile at the SNSD Dorm...

"BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!" The television blared. The girls ignored it.

"SNSD Seohyun spotted with CNBLUE Yonghwa!" The girls turned and gasped. "Could Seohyun be cheating? Now, back to the regular programming." The television changed back to the regular programming. 

"Wasn't she going to the library?" Yoona said.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" Tiffany asked, clearly concerned. 

"I'm sure she'll be fine." Taeyeon assured her. "Seohyun is a smart girl."

 

At the SUJU Dorm...

"BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!" The noise from the television boomed through the dorm.

"Hey, there interuppting my drama!" Kibum pouted.

"Hush child." Leeteuk calmed him. His eyes were glued to the news.

"SNSD Seohyun spotted with CNBLUE Yonghwa!" All the members in the room gasped. (Members in the room-Leeteuk, Kibum, Heechul, Shindong, Kangin, Yesung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, and Siwon) "Could Seohyun be cheating?" The television continued. "Now back to the regular programming."

"Ahh, back to my drama." Kibum smiled. Leeteuk hit him in the head.

"Yah! What was that for?'" Kibum rubbed his head.

"Were you not listening to the news?" Leeteuk said.

"Do you really think Seohyun would do such a thing, hyung?" Kangin asked. "She doesn't seem like the type." 

"Isn't that guy her ex?" Eunhyuk said. 

Please log in to read the full chapter