Chapter 14

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just a note from your lovely author: Thank you to my 27 or so subscribers! Thank you for your loyalty and comments! I just thought I should say that because I never thanked my awesome readers, so yeah. PLEASE DO NOT UNSUBSCRIBE. IT MAKES ME SAD. :( STAT STRONG, THINGS ARE BOUND TO GET BETTER. Thanks again and now the chapter begins. Well not here! Scroll down you/!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyuhyun sat on the sidewalk curb, in deep thought.

KYUHYUN POV

Why does everyone believe him? I'm not the bad guy! What did I do to deserve this? Is that why Seohyun won't talk to me? First Seohyun, then the SNSD members, a whole crowd of people in the cafe and now Sungmin. What's next my members? Surely they'll believe my story. Oh, great it started to rain. Just my luck. Who should I call? Who trusts me the most? Leeteuk? I'm not so sure... Sungmin? No I can't anymore. Eunhyuk? Would he understand my pain? He did go through that scandal before... So Eunhyuk it is! I call him. The phone is still ringing. Come on, pick up. 

Finally I hear him. "Kyuhyun?"

"Hyung! Thank goodness! I need you to pick me up." 

"Sure. Where are you?" 

"I'm at the parking lot of Sund Cafe. Pali hyung, it's raining!"

"See you in 5 minutes." He hung up. I wish I brought a jacket with me. I'm gonna get sick in this weather. Finally Eunhyuk is here.

END OF KYUHYUN POV

"Get in." Eunhyuk demanded. Kyuhyun slipped into the passenger seat. Eunhyuk started the car but went the longer way to the dorm.

"Hyung, why are you going the long way?" Kyuhyun asked.

"We need to talk." Eunhyuk said seriously.

"Hyung, why so serious?" 

"It's about your recent fight."

"You heard about that? Did Sungmin tell you?" 

"He didn't need to, the news channel broadcasted your whole fight with that CNBLUE dude."

FLASHBACK

"BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING NEWS!" The television blared. 

"Again?" Kibum complained.

"Quit your whining and listen." Leeteuk demanded. "If the last one had referred to Seohyun, this one may too." The eleven boys listened closely.

"Super Junior's Kyuhyun caught in a fight with CNBLUE's Yonghwa." The television said.

"Did I hear correctly?" Kangin said. No one answered his question. They were all watching the video the news people were showing of the fight.

"Cheating on Seohyun?" Ryeowook said. "Would Kyuhyun do that?" No one knew how to answer his question.

Finally, Donghae spoke up. "The photos seem pretty real, but I don't think Kyuhyun would." The video was still going on. Soon the girl (victoria) from the pictures appeared on screen. The Super Junior members gasped. Then they see Sungmin drag Kyuhyun out. The person taking the film sneakily followed them. Then they see Kyuhyun slap Sungmin. They gasp again. The video ends. The news announcer continued. "So both sides are cheating on each other? Could this be the e

Please log in to read the full chapter