Chapter 17

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun had been in a coma for four days now. Their wedding was pushed back by two weeks. Kyuhyun had visited her everyday. He would sing to her, whisper to her, apologize to her. Still nothing. Now it was Sunday. Kyuhyun was in the SUJU Dorm, getting dressed.

¨Where are you going?" Leeteuk asked.

"To visit Seohyun." Kyuhyun answered.

"Where else do you think he'd be going hyung?" Sungmin said. He had forgiven Kyuhyun as he knew how protective Kyuhyun was of Seohyun. "The only places he's been for the past few days are here and the hospital."

"Bye hyungs!" Kyuhyun waved.

"Bye! Make sure not to get into anymore trouble!" Leeteuk warned him.

"I'll try." Kyuhyun laughed. He headed off to the hospital. Little did he know that a surprise would be waiting for him...

 

 

 

"Mr. Cho, you're here early." A nurse greeted him.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun nodded. He made his way to Seohyun's wing but the nurse stopped him. "Someone else is in there. He asked if he could be alone with her."

"Who is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Um, it's-" She paused. "Jung Yonghwa." 

"What?!" Kyuhyun rushed into Seohyun's wing. There was Yonghwa, there was Seohyun, who was still lifeless. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, hello again Kyuhyun. I was just talking to Seohyun." Yonghwa pretended to be surprised.

"What are you talking about with her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I was telling her how beautiful she looked when she sleeped."

"Yeah...wait, what? That's it?" Kyuhyun said.

"What else would I be telling her?"

"Well, it seems that you are doing everything you can to keep me and Seohyun apart." Kyuhyun crossed his arms. Suddenly, the life thingy (I have no idea what it's called) started moving up and down. Kyuhyun and Yonghwa were both startled and looked at Seohyun. She rubbed her eyes and looked at them. Her eyes widened. "YOU!" She pointed at Kyuhyun. "AND YOU!" She pointed at Yonghwa. She held her head. "Ah! Please get out!" The nurses heard her screams and took Kyuhyun and Yonghwa away.

"Ms. Yoona and Ms. Yuri!" The nurse called for them as Seohyun requested. The two went to her wing, while Kyuhyun and Yonghwa waited there in silence. 

 

 

"Seohyun, you're back!" YoonYul hugged the maknae.

"What's wrong?" Yoona asked.

"T-those two..." She shivered in fear.

"No, calm down Seohyun." Yuri said.

'I-I can't!" Seohyun exclaime

Please log in to read the full chapter