Chapter 15

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seohyun retreated to her room, to be alone. She wiped her tears, and decided to read to forget her problems. As she grabbed a book from her shelf, a frame fell. She picked up the frame. It was a picture of her and Kyuhyun. Her eyes stinged with tears.

 

FLASHBACK

Kyuhyun had taken her to a nice, grassy meadow. It was their one year anniversary.

"Why are we here?" Seohyun wondered.

Kyuhyun settled down on a small hill. He set down a blanket and laid down.

"Well, don't just stand there." Kyuhyun laughed. "Come on, sit." He patted a spot beside him on the blanket.

"Arrasso, oppa." Seohyun obeyed and laid down next to him. "Why did you take me here oppa?"

"You don't remember this place?" Kyuhyun frowned. "We had our first date here."

"You still remember?" Seohyun was touched. "It's looks pretty, day or night." She sighed. It was so relaxing. Lying on a soft, grassy hill, watching the clouds above. She could do it all day.

"Seohyun." Kyuhyun called her. She sat up. "What is it oppa?"

"I want to give this to you." He gave her a pink, soft box. She opened it. 

"Oppa, it's so pretty!" She held up the diamond necklace. 

"There's still more." Kyuhyun informed her. She picked up the card inside the box.

"My Joohyun,

It's already our first anniversary. We've been together for a year. Through thick and thin, I'll always be there for you. I will always love you. I can't express my true love through this letter, but just know my love for you is everlasting. If you ever leave me, I'll cry but I'd wait for you. I'd do anything for you. 

I loved you yesterday,

I love you still,

I Always have,

I Always will.

Please log in to read the full chapter