Chapter 1

Love Takes It's Path
Please log in to read the full chapter

 Seohyun was in her room with Yoona and Yuri one day, planning her wedding. She was so stressed about everything, the dress, venue, guests, food, etc. Luckily she had her friends (and bridesmaids) to help her. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny were out shopping for dresses, and Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Jessica were checking out the venue. Seohyun hoped everything would go well.

SEOHYUN POV

I hope this wedding goes well, it's less than a month from now! Calm down, Seohyun, think positive.*Deep breath. I can't wait to walk down the aisle, and see Kyuhyun in his dashing tuxedo. *Sigh. I remember his proposal, almost 6 months ago.

FLASHBACK

We were at Kyuhyun's 25th birthday party. After he had finished blowing out his cake and thanking everyone, he took my hand and led me to the balcony. 

"Wow." I said in awe. "The view is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as what I'm looking at." He said. I turned to see what he was staring at. He was staring at my direction, so I looked behind me. Not long after I realized he was looking at me. I blushed.

"A girl as beautiful as you, deserves someone who loves her with all his heart. You deserve someone who will protect you and love you more than you love him."

He had gotten down on his knees. And was pulling out something from his jacket. "Seo Joohyun, will you marry me?"

I was shocked by this sudden question. I looked at him. In his hands he was holding a Keroro doll holding a beautiful pearl ring. I loved seeing his romantic side. "Yes!"  I answered.

(Imagine the Keroro doll holding the ring)

<
Please log in to read the full chapter