"I love you."

I won't regret a thing.

 

[Narrator's POV]
 
After taking family photographs, bridesmaid photographs and other more, they decided to head to Ritz-Carlton hotel to proceed with the reception. When they arrived at the hall, foods where already served, the hall was elegantly decorated, table covered with white silk designed cloths and there was a small stage for a toast. Suddenly, there was a person's voice heard on the speakers. "Everyone, let's congratulate our newlyweds and bless them a happy life, cheers!" Aryan's father beamed in the small stage holding his wine glass up. The guests clapped and clanged their wine glass with each others. After the short toast, they proceed to masticate the mouthwatering and ambrosial cuisine. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
After my bride's father complete the toast, people started lining in to eat. I was looking for my bride. I asked one of her friends who was lining up to get food, "Minmin, have you seen Aryan?" Minmin looked at me and said, "Yes, she's in the room changing to a more comfortable dress. Go visit her." I really want to see her, but I don't know where was the room so I asked again, "Where's the room?" I asked looking around the hall. "Pabo! This is a hotel so there are rooms. Find the nearest elevator, press 13 and find her room at.. 143? yeah. 143." She looked at me like I was the most illiterate person in the world. "Alright, Thank you. Enjoy the food." After I greeted goodbye, I hurriedly went out to find a elevator next to the hall's gate. I entered the elevator and pressed 13. I was a bit engrossed on how I looked the the mirrored interior of the elevator. "Yeah, I'm so handsome." I exclaimed and turned around to face the doors instead. "Ahh, this seems foreve--" I was cut by the sound of the elevator indicating that I arrived at the 13th floor. I went out and went to my left to find room 143. "141, 142, 143. AHA!" I knocked once, but there where no answers. I knocked again and finally, my bride opened it. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I was laying on my bed cursing on why does my feet hurt. "I'm really married." I was thinking of me being a mother, and a wife. My thoughts where cut when someone knocked once. I thought I was only hearing things so I ignored and lay myself on the bed again. I decided to remove my gown, but the zipper was at my back and I had no way to it myself. "What? Should I tear this dress apart or something?" I asked myself reaching for my back. "Ahhh, Eoteokhae?" I was taken a back when I heard a more loud knocks on my door. I went to the door and opened it. I saw my groom, standing there pulchritudinous. "Baby! I missed you" He smile and kissed me on the cheeks. "Me too. Come in" He came in and contemplated on how my room was very elegant. "Wow, this is our room?" He asked me. "I guess." I asked unsure if this was OUR room. I was really getting uncomfortable with my dress, so I asked Jongin to it for me. "Jongin, can you uhm, my gown for me? I can't reach it." I asked him with aegyo and pouted. "Ofcourse, baby. Come here." I stood up and turn around, my back facing him. He moved my long hair aside to my left shoulder and gently ping my gown. I felt my the cold air around my back and the looseness of the gown. "Done." He said and patted my , "Go change baby, I'll be waiting here." he said. I realized I was wearing a rather thick gown so I think I would have a hard time at the restroom. "Jongin, turn around for me please. I don't like to change in the bathroom." I asked him and he turned around and turned the Tv on. I walked to my bed and saw a white lace dress that was quite low cut at the rear part. I wore it and it was perfect for me as if it was custom made for me. "Okay, I'm done." Jongin turned around and saw me wearing the cute but y dress. "Baby, you look cute." He said and pecked on my lips. "Let's go. Everyone is waiting." I nodded and wore my white pointy flats. "Kaja!" I exclaimed. Jongin put his hand on my waist and led me to the door. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
People were now eating and the Newlyweds arrived. Arianne looked around and when she saw her mom, she hugged her and said, "Eomma, I'm married." She was tearing and her mother patted her back, "Be happy. Alright? Let's go. You need to make a toast." She broke the hug and led her to the small stage infront. She gave Aryan the mic and nodded for her to talk. Aryan patted the mic to see if it was working. She heard noises from the speakers stating that it is working. "Excuse me everyone." She smiled to the guests and continued, "I'm sorry to interrupt your delicious eating, but my mom right there insisted me to talk so.." The guest averted their gaze and attentions on her. "I really want to thank you all for coming to my wedding. I really hope you're enjoying the reception. I'm really happy to the point where I don't know what to say." She looked at her groom and continued, "I never really expected my wedding to be this fun. Really. I thought I was just having my wedding at a city hall or something because Jongin here is quite busy." She looked at Jongin again and continued, "Kundae, here I am. I feel like I'm in cloud nine marrying a guy like Jongin." She chuckled and people awed at her statement. "Mr and Mrs Kim! I really thank you for raising such a staunch, pulchritudinous son." She looked at Jongin's parents who laughed and nodded. "And to my Eomma and Appa, Thank you for raising me well. I really appreciate all the hardworks. Even though I don't always say such words as I love you and stuffs, I hope you can feel my amorousness." Aryan waved to her parents who was smiling proudly at their daughter. "Everyone, Let's enjoy the night. Cheers!" She raised her wine glass up and so the guest and began drinking some. Aryan walked down the staged to be greeted by Jongin. "I really love you, you know that?" Jongin rhetorically asked. Aryan who was blushing said, "I love you too. Now let's eat. I didn't eat since this morning for the gown to fit." Aryan laughed and pushed Jongin to the buffet table. 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
After getting food at our plates, we decided to take the farthest table at the right side. We sat down and look around, "It's really pretty here." My bride said. "Yeah, it is." I answered and look around. Soon after, we decided to eat our food. "Baby." I said and lifting my spoon to feed her, "Ahhh" I said while leaning my spoon at . She happily opened and engulfed the food at my spon. She chewed the food for her so speak, "Jinjja Massiseo." She said smiling showing me her pretty gummy smile. I was expecting her to feed me too, but she just continued eating. I called her, "Baby," She looked at me. "Aren't you going to feed me?" I asked and pouted. "O-oh. Alright." She averted her gaze back to her plate and decided to feed me a shrimp. "Ahh." She said opening too. I gladly opened my mouth and leaned forward, but she ate the shrimp. "Hyaa." I said then chuckled, "My wife is so stubborn." We laughed. "Arasso, nampyeon" I looked at her and she was leaning her spoon at my mouth, "Eat this, It's my favorite." She said and fed me the food, "Nomu massiseo. And extra delicious because my wife fed me." I said and laughed. "Eat this too." She lifted her spoon with a quail egg in it, "Ahhh." I said and ate the egg, "I love you" I said, "You're so cute, I love you too." She chuckled and continued eating. After eating, we decided to wander around the hall greeting people. "Let's go to Playlist-eonnies!" She said. I nodded and intertwined my hand with her. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
Me and Jongin went to Playlist's-Eonnies table and greeted them. "Eonnies!" I shouted and ran to them. Minkyung, the maid of honor was the one who hugged me first, "Chukahae, dongsaeng-i." She said while hugging me. "Thank you, Eonnie." I pulled out from the hug when I saw Jongin bowed to them, "Annyeongaseyo, Playlist-noonadeul. I'm Aryan's husband. Please take care of me." He bowed once again ans smiled to my eonnies. I saw someone approaching Minkyung-eonnie and it hit me. His fiancé. She stood up and received a kiss in the cheeks by his fiancé. "Dongsaeng-i, this is Jungwoo. My fiancé. You know him, right?" She said. I bowed and introduced myself an Jongin to Minkyung's fiancé. He offered his hand for a handshake and I gladly shook his hands. "Please take care of my eonnie." I said and faced Minkyung once again. "When's the wedding?" I asked her, but we where cut by the voice at the speakers. I look at the stage who to know who's voice they were and I saw Baekhyun, Suho, and D.O. "We want to dedicate this song to the newlyweds." Suho said and music started. They started singing EXO's ballad song, Angel. I felt warm at my waist and realized that Jongin was Back hugging me. "Baby, I love you so much." He whispered to my ear. I placed my hands on top of his and said, "I love you too." He kissed my cheeks from behind and started swaying out bodies with the song.
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
The guest started clapping when they finished the song. Soon, the stage was replaced by SHINee. "We also want to dedicate this song to the newlyweds, as well as their parents." Jonghyun said. The group started singing their song, 'honesty' which was a rather sweet and acoustic song. After finishing the song, they where soon replaced by Dongwoo and Hoya on stage. "Aryan-Dongsaeng. This song was requested by Jongin. He said this was the way he felt when he confessed to you." Hoya said and chuckled and soon added, "Please anticipate us" The duo's song 'Special Girl' soon played and the duo started singing their parts. I looked at Jongin who was smiling proudly at me. "Yes, that's how I felt." He said and kissed me on the cheeks. I listened to the song. Blushing everytime the chorus part comes up. I looked at Jongin who was mouthing the song and was looking at me who's face was shaded with beet red. The song song ended and the duo thanked and everyone started clapping. I hugged Jongin and said, "Thank you. I don't; and I won't regret choosing you."  He hugged me tighter and pulled away pecking me at the lips. "Come on, let's go to the boys" He said and gently dragged me. I waved goodbye to my eonnies.  
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I gently dragged my bride to EXO's table. When we got there, Kris stood up and kissed my bride at her cheeks, "Congratulations, Baby." Oh, did I mention? Kris and Chanyeol is Aryan's older brothers. Soon, Chanyeol hugged her bear style and said, "Congratulations, princess. Be happy, eo?" She nodded and hugged back. Suho then stood up and gave Aryan the a silver and black colored box. "Aryan, this is for you. Congratulations!" Suho-hyung gave Aryan the box and hugged her. I was getting jealous already, so I pulled Aryan closer to me by holding her waist. "Congratulations, my supposed-to-be-wife" Luhan laughed at the memory of them tripping in Aryan and Luhan asking her to ditch the wedding and run to china with him. "Hya! Ge, you trolled me. Isn't that supposed to be Chen-ge's responsibility?" Aryan asked Luhan rhetorically and they laughed from her statement. "Dongsaeng, this is for you." Tao gave Aryan a white box. "Open it." Aryan gave me the box Suho gave her and opened Tao's present. Aryan's eyes widened, "Oh my god, is this customized?" Inside the box was a MCM bag and was panda themed. "Yeah." Tao simply answered. "Thank you, Tao-ge!" Aryan shouted and hugged Tao. Tao hugged her too and Congratulated her. "Okay, enough." I peeled Aryan from Tao and held her waist. "Our little Kai here is Jealous huh?" Kris asked and walked to Aryan, "This is for you. Enjoy your day, Mei." She gave Aryan a rather small box and kissed her forehead. Aryan held the box and thanked Kris. "Welcome, baby." He said and got back to his seat. Soon, Sehun walked up to us and gave Aryan a kiss in the cheeks, "That's my gift, dongsaeng." He smile cutely and Aryan was blushing beet red. "Hya! She's married, Sehun!" D.O shouted and Sehun answered back, "I know. I was joking, alright?" He then faced Aryan and gave her a small box like Kris'. "Thank you, Sehun-oppa." Aryan said. He smiled and said, "Welcome." and got back to his seat. We received more gifts by the rest of the members and decided to bring them to the Gift table.
 
[Aryan's POV] 
 
As we settle the Gift down the table, someone tapped my shoulders. "Eo? Myungsoo-Oppa?" I looked at Myungsoo who was holding a medium sized box, "Dongsaeng-i, Congratulations! This is from all of us." He said and kissed my cheeks. "Thank you, Oppa." I said. "So, where will you spend the Honeymoon?" He asked me as I placed the gift at the table, "We're going to Jeju for like.. Jongin, how long are we going to stay there?" I asked Jongin who was arranging some falling gifts, "Uhm, a week." He said as he placed his hands on my waist. "Eo, Myungsoo-sunbaenim?" He said and bowed, "Hi, Jongin. Congratulations!" He offered his hands that Jongin gladly shook. "Please take care of our Dongsaeng, Jongin-ah." He said and Jongin answered, "I will, hyung." He said and smiled. Myungsoo said goodbye after a good chat about our honeymoon. We sat on the table where we ate. "EONNIE!" I was startled by the sudden shouting and I knew this was my dongsaeng; Minmin. "Eonnie, Chukahae!" As I turned around, I was engulfed on a big and tight hug. As she pulls away, she gave me a Victoria's secret box. As I reached for the box, I saw Kwangmin beside her, "Dongsaeng, Congratulations!" He said as he offered his hands that I gladly shook. "Thank you!" After a long conversation, they bid goodbye and was walking back to thier table. "Jongin-ah, my feet hurts." I said pouting. "We can tell Eomma and Appa so we can now go back to our room." He said and kissing me in the forehead, "Wouldn't it be rude for us to leave our guest--" I was cut by someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yongguk with Daehyun. "Eo, Oppa!" I was going to stand but Yongguk said that I just sit instead. "Dongsaeng, this is for you." Daehyun gave me a Jewelry box as same size as Kris' that say, 'From BAP-oppadeul' in it. "Thank you, oppa." I said and hugged thier waists. As I pulled away, "Jongin-ah. Congratulations" Yongguk offered his hand which Jongin gladly shook. "Thank you, Yongguk-Sunbaenim!" He said. "Dongsaeng-ah, Chaseonghajiman but, we need to head out first. We have a schedule, so.." Daehyun said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, It's alright oppa. Thank you for coming." I said as i stood up and bowed. "Kurae. Enjoy your day!" Yongguk patted my head as they bid goodbye. After 5 minutes, someone tapped by shoulders again. As I turned around, I saw Jongin's bestman; Taemin. "Aryan-ah, This is for you. This is from me and Hyungs." He said as he carefully placed the box on my hands. "Thank you, Taemin-oppa. Tell SHINee oppadeul too." I timidly said as I looked at the elegantly wrapped box. "Jongin-ah. I think you should bring Aryan to her room now, I think she's tired." I looked at Taemin, "How about the guests?" Jongin asked, "Don't worry, I'll tell your parents. go." Taemin said. As I tried to stand, I stumbled and luckily, Jongin caught me, "I'll carry you." He said as he lifted me, Bridal style. "Hya, you don't have to." I said as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "No, you're hurt, Let's go." We head outside, went to an elevator and soon to my room. "Baby, Rest" We lay on the bed as he tucks me on the other side, "I'll wake you up later for the flight" He said as he kissed my lips longer that the usual, "I love you." He said as he pulled. I hugged him and snuggled to his chest "I love you too." I answered as he kissed my temples.