Honeymoon; Part I

I won't regret a thing.

 

[Jongin's  POV]
 
I was looking at Aryan's sleeping face, tracing her nose, eyebrows and lips. "How can you be this pretty? Is this even legal?" I asked myself knowing that Aryan won't probably hear me. I leaned forward and kissed her lips. "I love you so much, you know that?" I daid again looking like an idiot. Aryan being the heavy sleeper she is, I know she won't wake up so I kissed her again and again. "Why won't you wake up?" I said between kisses. She scrunched her nose. "Wahh, why are you so cute?" I said looking at her scrunch her nose. "Should I like kidnap you, run away and make you EXO Planet's queen?" I said and laughed. I was cut a back by the knocks at the door. I gently stood up and headed to the door. "Hi, Jongin. I'm MinGi, Aryan's friend. Uhm, Aryan's eomma kinda wanted me to tell her something." Aryan's friend told me, "Uh, she's sleeping. but I can tell her when she wakes up." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh, alright. Aryan's eomma said that she doesn't have to worry about her baggage. Her clothes are packed and there's everything she need there." She told me. I said thank you and bid goodbye, I went back to my bed only to see a sleeping Aryan. "Should I wake her up?" The flight is going to be at 11:45pm and it's still 6:00pm. "Uhm, I'll wake her up in two hours." I lay beside her and hugged her. She unconsciously hugged me and placed her left leg around my waist. I kissed her temples and started to think about our future.
 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I felt something kissing my lips again and again I just scrunched my nose and continued sleeping. "Wahh, why are you so cute?" I heard him talk. "Should I like kidnap you, run away and make you EXO Planet's queen?" I heard him say and he laughed. He kissed me once again and didn't bother me anymore so I slept once again. I felt Jongin stand up but I just shrugged it of and slept again. After what I feel like a day, I heard Jongin waking me up. "Baby, Ileona." He said as he kissed my hands. I opened my eyes and saw Jongin standing by my side. My eyes and was blinded by the bright lights. "Baby, we have to go. Go wash up." He said as he patt my head. I stood up lazily and hugged him. "I'm still sleepy." I said as I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. "It's already 8:00pm. flights at 11. we still have to check our baggage up and the airport might be busy so.." He said and I peeled myself of him, standing. He kissed my forehead, "Wash up baby, I'll ready what you'll wear." He said as he patted my and lead me to the bathroom. When I was inside, I looked at the mirror on how my hair was up. Then I saw pink towels and a pair of underwear with post-it note in it that says, "For my baby." I smiled on how Jongin was so cute. I took a bath and wore my underwear. I wrapped myself on the pink towel that was prepared by Jongin. As I come out of the bathroom, I felt the cold temperature. Jongin walked towards me and wrapped my shoulder with another towel. "Your clothes and shoes are ready." He said as he lead me to the bed. "I'll just shower, eo?" He said as he kissed my temples and went to the Bathroom. I looked at the casual outfit he readied. I looked at the shirt. It was Jongin's white sweater that says 'The adventures of Superman'. There was a post-it note on it that says, "Baby, wear this for me, eo?" I smiled and wore the Sweater. It was quite big for me but it was comfortable. I soon wore my black jeans. I saw the shoes behind my bed. It was a white sneakers with wings attached to it's sides. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I was done showering when I saw my bride watching tv. "Hi, baby." She greeted me and I walked towards her. "Why aren't your shoes tied yet?" I asked her. She was wearing it but it was not tied. "I'm to lazy to tie them." She said eating her sliced oranges. I smiled on how cute she was eating her oranges pretending that those were her teeth and watching the tv. I wore the same sweater she had and wore my black skinnies. She saw me and asked, "It that what you're going to wear?" She asked me, "Yes." I said simply. "Aren't we the same?" She asked and looked at her sweater. "It's couple sweaters." I said and wore my shoes. I walked over to my bride and knelled to tie hers. "Eo, thank you." She said as I finished tying both side. I stood up and kissed her temples, "Get ready." I said. She got her backpack and put her Phone, wallet, our passports and documents and an extra shirt inside it. I grabbed mine and put my car keys, phone and wallet inside it. "Ready?" I said as I looked at her looking for something. "What is it?" I asked. "My earphones. The pink one." She said looking around the bed. "Eo, It's here." I said as I saw her earphones behind the plates of fruits. She walked towards me and pecked me at the lips. "Thank you." She said as she pulled away. I smiled at her and said, "Kaja." 
 
[Narrator's POV] 
 
They soon arrived the airport and checked their bags in. While waiting, "Jongin-ah, I want frappe." Aryan said with aegyo. "Arasso, kaja. Let's buy some." They stood up and walked to the nearest Starbucks shop. "What would you like, sir?" The waiter asked. "One Iced Americano and Coffee Frappuccino." He said as he paid the drinks. Jongin waited stood aside and waited for the drinks. Once he got them, he walked back to the table. "Frappe for my princess." Jongin said as he kissed his bride's forehead. "Thank you." Aryan said and sipped her Frappe. "What do you want to do in Jeju?" Aryan asked Jongin. "Make babies." Jongin whispered. "What?" Aryan asked, "I didn't hear you." she added. "I said, I want to swim." Jongin said and chuckled. Aryan nodded and continued to drink her frappe. "You?" Jongin asked. "I want to wander around." She said excitedly. "Arasso." Jongin said and continued to drink. The announcer announced that the gate to the flight to Jeju will be opening at 5 minutes. "Kaja." Jongin said as they both stood up and intertwined his hands with her. When they where near the gates, Aryan's phone rung. "Hello?" She asked. "Eonnie! It's me Minjung!" Minjung said. "Eo, Minjung-ah?" Aryan asked her, "Eonnie, I didn't get the chance to congratulate you so I called. Chukahae!" She beamed thru the phone. "Eo, kumawo Minjung-ah." Aryan thanked her. "Eonnie. Have a great day, Eo? I want twins!" She said and hanged the phone. I laughed at how cute she was. She is the Maknae of Playlist so I didn't expect her to say something like that. I laughed once again. We finally arrived the gate and got our boarding pass. 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
The flight to Jeju is 1 hour so we still got time to rest. Aryan was holding her phone. "Baby, what are you dong?" I asked her, "Reading some stuffs Why?" She chuckled. "I want to tell you something." I said. "What is it, Little one?" Aryan said and kept her phone in her pocket. I held her left hand. "What is it? You're worrying me." She said worriedly. "Do you know how much I love you?" I asked her. She shook her head and said, "No. please tell me." She smile. "There's probably no words to describe how much I love you, but I believe that all synonyms of 'Many' will do." I said. I can see her face flushed with beet red color. "Why are you so.." She said. I pecked her on the lips and said, "I love you." She smile and answered, "I love you too." After a second, I spoke again. "Oh right, Mrs Kim Aryan." I said as she looked at me and blinked, "Yes?" She asked. "How many kids do you want?" I asked her. "2. Males. You?" She asked, "I want 4. The first 3 would be males and the maknae would be a female so my Little Jongins can protect my Little princess." I laughed. She chuckled and said, " Aigoo, you're so cute. Kundae, I don't want a female." She smiled. "Why?" I asked. She leaned forward to whisper, "I want to be your one and only princess." She leaned back and chuckled. "Arasso. Then let them be males. So they can help me protect you." I said and kissed her forehead. After I pulled away, she called me. "Jongin-ah." I looked at her and asked, "Yes?" She looked at me in the eyes and said, "Promise me something." I kissed her cheeks and asked, "What is it?" I looked at her. "Promise me you won't make me cry?" She said and I kissed her left cheek. "I promise, princess." I pulled and she continued, "Promise me you won't cheat on me?" She looked at me, "I won't, I promise" I said as I Kissed the back of her hand. "Promise me you'll stay by my side. until I die?" She said. I kissed her forehead and said, "I will I promise." She leaned forward, "Lastly" she said as her whispered, "Promise me you won't check other girls." I chuckled and pecked on her lips. "I promise, I won't." I said. "Really?" She asked, "Really. I have you. What's there to check?" I said and she chuckled, "I love you so much." We were startled by the stewardess, "Sir, Ma'am. Coffee or tea?" She asked. "Coffee, please." Aryan said. I didn't bother to look at the stewardess and said, "Me too, please." I was looking at Aryan as she received her coffee. "Enjoy your flight. Sir, Ma'am." The stewardess said and walked to the next seat ahead us. "See, I didn't look." I smiled proudly. She pecked me at my lips and said, "Charaeseo." I looked at her and said, "Why are you always stealing kisses? Shouldn't you make it longer or something?" I asked. "That's why it's stealing." She said and drank her coffee, "HOTT!!" She said and spat the coffee out. I took some tissue and wiped her face, "Aigoo, let me." I said and kissed her lips in attempt to remove the burning sensation. "There, better?" I asked. She shook her head, "No." I kiss her again but more longer, "There?" I asked. "No." I kissed her again, "Better?" I said. She chuckled and said, "No." I leaned forward and said, "Just so you know, I won't get tired kissing you." I said and kissed her. I pulled and said, "There?" She closed her eyes and shook her head, "No." I leaned forward. I wanted to so I didn't kiss her. "Hyaa." She whined. "Arasso." I leaned closer, our lips touching but I'm not kissing her. She pulled a bit and opened her left eye, "Hya, palii." I laughed and said, "Arasso." I kissed her. She smiled at the kiss and leaned closer to deepen the kiss. I pulled and asked, "Better?" I asked and she shook her head playfully. "Aigoo, what am I going to do with you?" I asked and she laughed. "Kidding. Yeah, It's better. I love you." She said and pecked on my lips. I answered, "I love you too." And drank my coffee. I want her to kiss me too, so I pretended. "Ouch!" I said ad spat my coffee out. Aryan took some tissue and wipes my face. I looked at her. I closed my eyes and pouted, waiting for a kiss. She only patted my lips and said, "No." I opened my eyes, "Why? I'm burnt." I said as I faked a cry. "No, you're not. Look, your coffee isn't hot anymore." She said as she drank from my cup like she's drinking water. I admitted defeat, "Fine. I love you." I said and chuckled. Aryan leaned closer to whisper something, "I love myself too." She pulled away and laughed. "Why do you always to that?" I asked and faked a cry. "Arasso, I'm sorry. I love you too." She said as she pecks on my lips. I smiled and acted like a kid who was given a lollipop.