Honeymoon; Part II

I won't regret a thing.

 

[Narrator's POV]
 
"What, are they inside the plane?" Minkyung asked while hiding behind the fake plants and Minmin fixing her mask. "Yes. Let's check in too." Minmin said heading to the the flight's gates fixing their disguises as they approach the lady at the counter. "Please enjoy the flight." The lady smiled as she gave half of the boarding pass. "Do you think they'll notice us?" Minmin asked Minkyung, "No. Just act normal." Minkyung answered as they walked to the airplane. "Welcome to Korean Air!" The crew said as they entered the plane. "A15" Minkyung said looking for her seat. Minmin was beside Minkyung. "Where are they? Find them." Minkyung said looking forward to their seats. "They're at the front! The 3rd seats ahead us!" Minmin said as she found the couple. "Fine, fine." Minkyung said as she plugged her earphones in. "Ahh, this will be a long day!" Minmin said as she too, plugged her earphones in. After 2(?) hours, they finally arrived Jeju. "Hya, Ileona*" Minkyung said as she nudged Minmin's arms, "jdsakhlakdf" Minmin mumbled incoherent words as she refused to wake up. "Wake up, crap. We're here!" Minkyung whispered and gritted her teeth. "5 more minutfdsjkls" Minmin said turning her head away from Minkyung. "Fine, I'll leave you here. Hope you land to China or something." Minkyung said as she stood up. Minmin opened her eyes when Minkyung stood up. "Fine, geez." She said as she too, stood up from her seat. "Where are they?" Minmin asked Minkyung as they exit the plane. "I don't know. But we'll see them once we got to the baggage claim belt." Minkyung said. "Thank you for choosing Korea Air, enjoy!" The crew greeted as they got out. When they arrived the claim belt, they saw the couple waiting for their bags. "Minmin! It's them. Put your mask on, crap." Minkyung said as she noticed Minmin wasn't wearing her mask. "Fine," She wore her mask. The couple finally got their bags and walked to the nearest coffee shop. After getting their coffees, they went out to flag a cab. Minkyung saw Minmin struggling from her luggages, "Why do you have to bring a lot of clothes, we're just here for a week." Minkyung said as she held they backpack tighter. "Fashion, it's fashion." Minmin said as they flagged a cab. "Ahjussi*, Please follow that cab." Minkyung said as she got inside the cab while Minmin was still putting her luggage at the trunk. "Kaja!" Minmin said as she closed the door. 
 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I felt someone kissing my face repeatedly. "Baby, wake up. We're here." I heard Jongin said as I opened my left eyes, the lights blinding my eyes. "Baby, ileona. We're here. Pali." Jongin said as he pecks me on the lips and stood up to get the bags at the upper case. I stood up and yawned. Jongin handed me my purse and he got his backpack. "Kaja." He said as he intertwined our hands and got out of the aiplane. I was a bit claustrophobic so, I was really dizzy inside the plane so I slept. "Baby, Are you alright?" Jongin asked me as I cannot breath well. "O-oh. I'm claustrophobic so.." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Baby, I'm sorry. Let's buy you a coffee or something, eo?" He said as we got our luggage and went to the nearest Coffee shop. I sat down on one of the seats and rubbed my temples. Jongin walked back and gave me my Coffee. "Baby, drink this. I'm sorry. I should have got the private class." He said as he kissed my temples. "No, Airplane is airplane you know. It's a bit narrow." I said, "But I'm fine now. We're out the plane." I said as I pecked him on his lips. I saw him blushed. "Alright. Let's go flag a cab and go to our hotel. You know.." He said as he his sinful lips and raised his eyebrows. I jokingly punched his arms, "What are you even-- Let's go." I laughed and said. He intertwined our hands and went out to flag a cab. "Ahjussi, please take us to 'Podo Hotel Pinx'" Jongin said as he finished putting the luggage and went inside the cab.
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
As we got to our hotel and got our keys we got inside the elevator. The hotel room is at the 15th floor, so i assume it has a nice view. "Jongin-ah." Aryan said as she rubbed her eyes, "What are you planning to do later?" She asked. "When is 'Later'?" I asked. "You know, at the hotel." She said ans smiled sheepishly. "O-oh. Nothing. You know just, make babies and stuffs." I said confidently. She scoffed, "Tss. Typical Jongin." She said as the elevator opened. "186." I said as I look at the numbers above the doors. "Oh, here it is." I said as I swiped the card that opens the door. As we got inside, I locked the door and looked how the suit looks like. The room was peach and salmon colored themed and the furnitures are made from wood which was elegantly designed. Beside the bed, was a huge glass over-viewing the nice ocean. "Wahh, It's nice here." My wife said as she looked at the view. I walked to her and hugged her from the back. "I know right? But you know, this isn't as beautiful as you." I said and kissed her temples. I saw my wife blushed at my statement. "Stop, it tickles." She said as I shower her neck with pecks. "Baby, wash up. You know so we can.." I said as I hugged her tighter. "So we can what?" She said with a cold voice. "S-so we can s-sleep." I stuttered. "Arasso. You said sleep, right? S-L-E-E-P." She spelled sleep as I nodded cutely and forcing myself not to laugh. "Yes baby, sleep. Don't worry, we've got the whole week." I said as I cupped her face and pecks her on the lips. She laughed and pecked my lips back back. "I'll wash up. Now you get me some fruits, I'm hungry." She said as she walked to her luggage to get her pajamas. "Arasso." I said as I called the room service to bring fruits. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
As Aryan finished washing up, Aryan saw her husband watching Tv and eating fruits. "Hya, that's mine." Aryan said as she snatch the plate of fruits away. Jongin pouted, "Naui Anae, Can I have some?" Jongin used aegyo and batted his lashes on Aryan. "Fine." Aryan put the plate back down and sat beside Jongin. As Aryan ate her fruits and sat beside Jongin. "You know, I like mangoes the most." She said as she stabbed a slice in mangoes on her fork. She watch Tv and ate happily. Jongin stood up and sat behind her wife, "I'll dry your hair for you." Jongin said as he took the towel on her shoulders and patted her hair with it. "Your hair smells nice." Jongin complimented as Aryan was so engrossed watching the Tv. "What do you mean, It's your shampoo." Aryan said as she stabbed a slice of kiwi. "I know but, it smells nice." Jongin said as he continued to dry his wife's hair. "Aren't you washing up?" Aryan asked Jongin as he finished drying her hair. "I will." Jongin said as he kissed Aryan on her temples and went to the bathroom. Aryan looked at her fruits, "My Jongin doesn't brings towel in, because he wants me to bring it after." Aryan said pretending to talk with the fruits. "I'm sorry, mango. But I need to eat you." Aryan chuckled and ate the last slice of mango on the plate. "Ahh, I'm still hungry." Aryan looked at the clock that says 12:35am on it as she wondered if she can ask for a room service. "I guess not." She pouted and continued to watch the Tv. After 15 minutes, the bathroom's door opened slightly and Jongin's head was stuck out, "Baby, can you please give me a towel?" Jongin asked Aryan. Aryan stood up and got some from the cabinet. "Here." Aryan said as she handed the towel. "Thanks, baby." Jongin got the towel and closed the door. After  2 minutes, Jongin got out from the bathroom wet and the towel covering his lower extremities only. Aryan turned her head to Jongin, "Hya! W-what are you doing? A-are you seducing me or something?" Aryan asked as she held the towel she used for her hair, "Cover your body!" She shouted and threw the towel at Jongin. Jongin laughed, "What do you expect me to do? Put the towel on my beautiful body like what ahjummas do?" Jongin said and walked to Aryan, "H-hya, s-stay there." Jongin pinned Aryan on the wall and hugged her, "Hya, you're wet." Aryan said as she pushed Jongin. Jongin hugged her tightly as she struggled to be free, "Is it wrong to hug my wife?" Jongin asked as he hugged her teddy bear style. "N-no. but you're wet and you'll wet my clothes. Go put some clothes on first." She said as she pecked on his lips. "Alright." Jongin said as he walked to the cabinet to put some clothes on. "Baby, I'm quite hungry." Jongin said putting his shorts on. "Me too." Aryan pouted. Jongin walked to hug her once again, "Let's go down. There's a restaurant there and we can eat." Jongin said, "It's already 12, Isn't it closed?" Aryan asked Jongin as she let him carry her weight, "No, it's not. Kaja." Aryan nodded and walked to her cabinet to wore a more decent shorts. Jongin saw Aryan and walked to her, "Baby, wear a longer one please. I don't want Ahjussis or guys to look at your legs, which are for me to see only." Jongin said and walked to his cabinet and gave her one of his garter-ized baggy pants. "Wear this." Jongin smiled and turned around for her to change. "I'm done." She said as Jongin turned around. "Waah. You look cute." Jongin said as he pecked her on her lips. Aryan scrunched her face. "Kaja, I'm hungry." They went to to the 1st floor where the restaurants are and chose where to eat. Meanwhile, Minmin and Minkyung are in their hotel suits at the same floor as the couples just next to their door. "Can we follow them tomorrow? I'm really sleepy." Minmin said. Minkyung nodded, "Right. I'm sleepy too. Let's sleep." 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
We got inside the elevator. Jongin pressed the 1st floor's button and back hugged me who was facing the mirror. Despite my claustrophobia, I decided to snap a picture. "Baby, Let's take a picture." I said as I held my phone up and converted the camera to the front one. Jongin kissed my cheeks from behind and my face was scrunched which was captured. "Hya." I said as I blushed at the picture. "Look, we're so cute." Jongin looked at my phone and laughed. "I will make this as my wallpaper." I said as I did. The elevator made a sound which means that we are on the 1st floor. When we got outside the elevator I saw someone who caught my eyes and made me nervous, "Hongbin-ah." I said with my eyes as big as D.Os. 
 
                                                                                              
 
Who's this 'Hongbin', eh?
 
 
 
 
Notes:
 
*Jongin is not a Celebrity here. EXO is just his circle of friends. ;) 
*Claustrophobic/Claustrophobia - Fear of crowded places. 
*Ahjussi - Old/ Middle aged man
*Ahjumma - Old/ Middle aged woman
*Ileona - Wake-up
*Naui Anae - My wife
 
 
Author's notes:
Happy Birthday to our Leader Suho! May all your wishes come true!
Hi, everyone. Thanks for the subscriptions! Make sure to comment about what you think,
Sorry for the mistakes, I'm to lazy to correct them so, just correct them yourselves, eh?
Wait for the next updates. I love you. <3