Epilogue II [Bonus Chapter]

I won't regret a thing.

I was feeding Yuhan his mashed potatoes when he shouted. "Appaaaa~" He said as the door revealed Jongin who just got from work. Jongin here decided to take over the company Chanyeol-oppa was handling. He came over to Yuhan who was sitting at his high chair. "Hi, little one. Do you miss Appa this much?" Jongin said as he nuzzled his nose in Yuhan's. Yuhan nodded. "Ne, appa. This muchhhhh~" He said as he stretched his arms widely. Jongin chuckled, "I missed you too, baby boy." He said ruffled Yuhan's hair. Jongin smiled and approached me who was still in awe with the son-father bond. He circled his arms around me and pecked my lips. "Baby, don't you miss me too?" He asked with a pout. I giggled and gave Yuhan his spoon, "Oppa, I missed you too, you know that? This much." I said and stretched my arms wide like what Yuhan did. Jongin laughed throatily and nuzzled his face on my hair. "I miss you too, babe." He whispered seductively. My fave flushed in a beetroot color. But Yuhan dropped his spoon. We broke apart and looked at Yuhan which was looking at us innocently. Jongin laughed, "I'm so needy right now." Jongin said as he covered Yuhan's eyes with his left hand and kissed me passionately. I replies his kiss back. Suddenly, the doorbell rung. Jongin and I parted the kiss. Jongin frowned and groaned, "Ugh! I swear the person outside right now--" He was cut by the hard knock, "HEY JONGIN STOP YOUR HORMONES AND OPEN THE DOORS FIRST!" We heard Kris shout from the door. Jongin laughed and opened the door revealing EXO. "Woah guys. I didn't invite you at all. Thanks for coming." Jongin said sarcastically. I saw Kris-gege and approached him with a hug. "Ge, missed you so much. How come you don't visit me at all?" I pouted. He kisses my forehead, "I'm sorry princess, busy at work." He said. I looked at him with puppy eyes, "Atleast bring me Chinese food?" I nuzzled my face on his chest. He laughed. "I'm sorry, princess. I'll make it up to you." He said. We heard Jongin cough. I looked at him. "Uhm, Kris. Can you mind? My wife, hand her over." Jongin said as he unclasp my arms at Kris' body. "Tsk. Such an . She's my sister for god's sake, Kai." Kris scoffed. I laughed. "Jongin it's okay." I said and pecked his lips. "Ewwww~" Xiumin said while he scrunched his face. "Don't go lovey dovey in front of us, okay." He continued. I heard Yuhan laugh adorably. "Yuhan, stop. HAHAHAHA~" Luhan said while laughing. Yuhan was kissing his face causing his saliva to spread Luhan's face. "Uncrrre Loohaaaan kekekeke~" Yuhan said and hugged Luhan's neck. "Hi to you too, Yuhan." he said giggling. I laughed and approached them. Yuhan looked at me, "Umma, umma. Yoohaaan, Loohaaan. kekeke we the same name!" he giggled covering his mouth. Luhan smiled. "Well, baby. Umma likes Luhan so much she decided to name you after me." He said. Yuhan looked at Luhan with big eyes. "But umma likes appa. Are you my appa? Jongin appa is my appa. Look my skin, kekeke." He said and pointed to Jongin. Jongin saw him and approached us. "I heard my name baby, what happened." He said and cleaned Yuhan's chin full of saliva. "Uncre Loohaan said he's my appa. and, and umma like Loohaaan~ You're my appa, right. Look we the same skin. keke." Yuhan said and place his tiny arms beside Jongin, poking Jongin's skin. Luhan laughed. "That's not what meant, baby boy. You see, umma's favorite uncre is Luhan." He said. I laughed. "Pabo! It's not derived from you! My grandfather's name is Lee Yuhan!" I said and pushed his forehead. Yuhan looked at us innocently. "What is grandfather?" He asked Jongin. Jongin smiled, "The appa of Umma's parents." He said. Yuhan didn't seem to get a hold of it and looked at me. I giggled. "You know grandma and grandpa?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yes, old appa and old umma." He said. I nodded, "Grandfather is Old umma and Old Appa's father." I said. He smiled. "Super old appa?" He asked and looked at Suho. "Uncre Suho?" He said. Luhan, me and Jongin laughed. "Yes, baby. Uncre Suho." Luhan said and laughed. Yuhan smiled and walked to Suho. Yuhan hugged his legs that shocked Suho. "Ay Kapchagi!" He said while holding his chest. Suho smiled and saw Yuhan hugging his legs. He sat down and faced Yuhan. "What is it, little one?" He asked. Yuhan hugged his neck. "Uncre Loohaan said you my Super old appa!" He said and looked at Suho's face. Suho laughed. Loohan, I won't buy you bubble tea tonight. He thought. He looked at Yuhan. He stood up and picked Yuhan. "Yes baby, I'm your super old appa." SUho smiled. Yuhan laughed. "Old appa. Benben-appa is very talll~ I want to be the same to, keke." He said pointing at Kris. Kris heard his name and approached them. Yuhan saw him. "Benben appa! You are so tall. More taller than my appa, keke." He said. Kris laughed, "Well, yes son. The air up here is quite fresh." He said and ruffled his hair. Yuhan stretched his arms, "Me too fresh airr!" He said and bounced on Suho's arms. Kris laughed and picked him up, "KYAAA~" He shouted and hugged Kris' neck. "So high here, benben appa~" He cooed. Kris laughed. "Oh hi there, son~" Chanyeol tickled Yuhan's sides. Yuhan laughed and wiggled his body. "How are you baby boy?" Chanyeol asked him. "Good." He said as he struggled to raise his thumb. Chanyeol laughed and help him. Yuhan laughed and showed his thumb to the boys. "Yuhan is good, kekeke~" He shouted. EXO laughed and raised their thumbs too. Sehun and Chen stood up. "Hi, Yuhann~" Sehun cooed. "Ahh, finally. I can speak informally." He laughed. He picked Yuhan from Kris. Yuhan seemed to remember something when he saw Sehun's hair. "Uncre Sehuuun! I saw parrot and you the same hair, kekeke~" He said and ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun pouted. "Do I look like a parrot to you, baby boy?" He looked at Yuhan. Yuhan pouted. "I'm sorry, uncre Sehun. It's just that you and, and the parrot same hair." He said as he fiddles with his fingers. Sehun laughed. "It's fine baby boy. Uncre Sehun don't hate you." Sehun said and kissed Yuhan's cheeks. Yuhan smiled. "I love you uncre Sehun-ahhhh~ kekeke~" He laughed and hugged Sehun's neck. Aryan looked at the whole scene with Jongin backhugging her at the kitchen counter. "Yuhan grew up pretty well." Aryan said. Jongin kissed her temples. "Thanks to you, babe." Jongin turned her around and kissed her lips. After they parted, "Let's continue this at the room." Jongin said as he pull Aryan. "Guys take care of Yuhan. I just have some matters to finish." He shouted. Exo laughed. "Hormones, tsk." Kyungsoo said and laughed. Lay had his face scrunched. "Looks like Yuhan will soon have an dongsaeng." 

 

Author's Notes:

Hey, guys. I've made this chapter as a Thank you for the new subbiess~

Thank you very much and I hope you continue to love the Kim Family. keke.

Growl like a wolf, guys.

I love you. <3