Honeymoon; Part V

I won't regret a thing.
[Aryan's POV]
 
We soon arrived McDonalds to eat our late lunch. We entered the fast food and ordered, "Baby, what do you want?" Jongin asked me. "Uhm..Double Bulgogi Burger!" I said and looked at him, "Alright. What else?" He asked me again, "No more~" I said and he nodded. We soon headed to the counter to order our food and headed upstairs to eat. "What did you get?" I asked him, looking at his tray. "Quarter pounder." He said and opened the Burger's box for me. He opened the ketchup and poured some on the container. "Eat, you haven't ate yet." He said and pecked me on the lips. I blushed, "You too." I said. While we were eating out burgers, we saw children running everywhere from the playroom. "Kyeomnae" I said and took a bite on my burger. Jongin looked at me, "I can't wait to have my Little Jongins too~"  He cooed and sipped his drinks. I laughed, "You might want to wait for a year." I said. I saw him laughing and looking at my food, "Have a bite." I said and offered my burger to him. He giggled and took a LARGE bite. "Hya!" I pouted. He laughed and kissed my pouty lips, "Bite form mine too." He said and leaned the burger near my lips, "Ahhh~" He said as I took a bite smaller than his. "It does taste like a normal Burger from Mcdo." I said. "Well, we're here so.." He said and fed me fries. "But my bulgogi burger is so delicious. And you ate almost half of it." I whined. He giggled from my cuteness, "Arasso. I'm sorry, Okay? I'll buy you another one~"  He said and stood up. I nodded and smiled, "Arasso." I said and ate the last small portion left. "Don't go anywhere." He said and soon walked to the downstairs to get me more. While waiting for him, I was checking on my phone when a little boy tapped my shoulders. I looked at him and smiled, "Yes, little one?" He bowed, "Noona. Can you help me tie my shoelace?" He asked batting his eyelashes. I patted his head, "Of course sweety, come here." I motioned my hands for him to sit beside me. "Noona, Are you alone?" He asked me wide eyed, "No. I'm with my husband. Where are your parents?" I asked him while putting his shoes in for him, "They are working here so I get to play anytime I want." He said and smiled. "Noona, What's your name?" He asked me, "Eo, My name is Aryan, you?" He smiled and giggled, "Minseok-ah." I was done tying his left shoe when Jongin came holding my bulgogi burger and an extra large fries. "Eo, who is this little boy I see?" He said and bent down to the boy's eye level. "Hyung!" He said and bowed, "I'm Minseok." He continued. Jongin smiled and Nodded, "Hyung, Are you Noona's husband?" He asked Jongin, "Ne, Minseok-ah." He said and patted his head. "Hyung, Noona is really pretty!" He said and put his hands to cup my face. "I hope to get a pretty wife too." He said and smiled with his crecent shaped eyes. "Don't you worry, little one. You're handsome like me, so you won't have to bother looking for a pretty wife." I just laughed at his answer and Jongin smiled innocently. "Ani.. Hyung!" Minseok said and Jongin looked at him, "Yes?" Jongin said and carried Minseok, "Can I have noona instead?" He said and batted his eyelash. Jongin laughed. "Minseok-ah, Noona is mine. But we can share her." He smile and pinched Minseok's cheeks. "JINJJA?!" Minseok wiggled and Jongin let him down. Minseok hugged me, "Noona! You are my wife too!" He said and hugged me. I hugged him back, "Aigoo. I got a cute and handsome husband, eh?" I said and giggled. We heard a Lady calling Minseok, "Minseok-ah, eodiya?" The lady asked. Minseok cupped his mouth as he tried to hide. He leaned his face to my ear, "Noona. That's my eomma." He laughed and put his index finger in his mouth. "Shh." He said and hid behind me. "Minseok-ah, eodiya?" His mother passed us and saw Minseok. "Eo, minseok-ah!" She said and looked at us smiling. "Minseok-ah, are they your friends?" He said as Minseok hugged her. "Yes, eomma. This is Aryan-Noona and this is her husband.." He said unsure of Jongin's name. "Jongin. Kim Jongin." Jongin said and bowed to her mother. "Eo, kurae?" She said and smiled at Minseok. "Eomma, Noona here is pretty right?" He asked his mother while pointing at me. His mother looked at me and smiled, "Yes, baby. She's pretty." I blushed at her compliment and bowed thank you. "Noona get to tie my shoelace for me." He smiled and lifted his left feet up. He looked and smiled, "Thank you Noona!" He said and hugged his mother's leg. I walked to Minseok and looked at him. "Minseok-ah, looks like eomma is tired, so you need to go home and rest." I said and smiled at him. He looked at me then his mother, "Yes, noona!" He said and let her mother's leg to hug me. "Thank you noona! I'll see you some time again, right?" He said. "Yes, little one. Now go home and help Eomma rest, eo?" I said and kissed his cheecks, "Yes noona!" He looked at me and to Jongin, "Hyung, Take care of pretty noona for me!" He said and hugged Jongin's leg. Jongin patted his head, "Yes, baby. Now go, Eomma is tired. Take care." He said and bowed to Minseok's mother. "Thank you for accompanying Minseok for a while." His mother bowed. "It's our pleasure, Ahjumma." I smiled and bowed. "Arasso. Eat your food and enjoy, Eo? We'll head out first." She said and held Minseok's hands, "Kaja?" She said and smiled. Minseok waved goodbye and soon walked to the stairs. "Aigoo. I can't wait to have my Little one too." I said and smiled. "Me too. Now eat, you need to have energy for later's event." He said and smirked. "What event?" I asked while he looked at me surprised, "Eo-eo. Nothing. Eat." He said and shook his head. I laughed and ate my bulgogi burger. 
 
[Minmin's POV]
 
*Flashback*
 
"Okay, so first. We need to get Aryan to us." I said. Minkyung looked at me, "Alright, then?" She asked. "Then we bring her to a lingerie store to get some y stuffs." I said and smiled sheepishly. "Alright, then?" She said, "Then we teach her to seduce Jongin." I laughed. Minkyung planted her straight face on. "Crap! We need to be serious about this Minmin! I MISS JUNGWOO AND I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE." I looked at her startled by her sudden outburst. "Okay, okay. calm down." I said and nodded. "Okay. First we need to get Aryan to us." I said. "How?" Minkyung asked me. "We'll call her or something." I said. "Are you crazy? Do you think Jongin would let her?" Minkyung asked me. I nodded, "That's why we'll ask Jongin." I said. She nodded for me to continue, "We won't tell her that her mother sent us here, we'll just say we had some business here." I said. "Then we talk to her. Ask her about it. If they already did it." I said. "Okay. What if she says they already did it?" I looked at her, "Then we ask Jongin." I said and she nodded. "If not, we'll  talk to her and ask her what's wrong and what's pulling her back." I said. "Then we need to persuade her." I continued. "After a much persuading, I think she might reconsider." I said. "Okay, so.. How sure are you she'll do it?" She asked me. "We need to do something that won't hold her back anymore." I said. She looked at me. "How?" She asked. "We need to make them realize they want a child." I smiled. "We need to hire some cute kid and make the magic work." I said, "How? We don't even know anyone here." She asked me. "You might know no one here, but I do." I said and winked. I held my phone and called Minseok's Eomma and told her the plan. "They are going to Mcdo tomorrow, so we need to make the magic work there." We nodded and planned the rest. 
 
*End of flashback.*
 
"Okay, Minseok-ah, you ready?" I asked Minseok, "Yes noona!" I patted his head and got inside mcdo. As if on cue, we saw the couple eating. We hid behind their booth. "Okay, Jongin's out. Go, go!" I said as I cheered Minseok. Soon, I heard Minseok talking to Aryan. "Okay, we'll wait for Jongin to comeback and let the magic happen." I heard Minseok talking to Aryan as he ket her tie his shoes. After a couple of minutes, Jongin came back. I smirked as it was happening. A couple of minutes, I let Minseok's mother reveal herself. Soon, Minseok and mother came to us smiling and nodding their head as a approval. We heard Aryan said that she can't wait to have her 'little one' too. I smirked as I felt proud of myself. "Alright, we're done here. Let's go." I said as I stood up and followed Minseok and her mother downstairs. "Thank you, Untie Jinah." I said and hugged her. "Anytime my niece." She said and waved goodbye. I looked at Minkyung proudly, "Alright. Let's go. I want to rest. We'll do the rest tomorrow." I said and walked but I was stopped, "Since we're here, let's order some food, I'm starving." Minkyung said. I laughed and soon followed her to the counter and get out food for take out. 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
We soon finished late lunch and Evening came over. Me and my wife was walking through a small part with lights. I intertwined her hands with me, "Baby." I said as I pulled Aryan to sit on one of the benches. She looked at me, "Yes?" She asked me and looked at the astonishing view after us. "Do you think..It's time for us to have a baby?" I asked her reluctantly. She faced me and held my hand. "Jongin-ah, If you want to, then I'm ready." She smiled. I looked at her in awe. "I'm not forcing you, so I'm asking you." I said and looked at her hands. "You know, being a mother in so joke." I said and kissed the back of her hands. She cupped my face and smiled, "Jongin-ah. It doesn't matter. What makes you happy, will make me too. Even if it means carrying our baby for 9 months." She said. I looked at her and nearly teared. "Arasso. I guess, I'm really lucky to have a very understanding wife." I said and leaned forward to give her a peck. Suddenly, her phone ringed ruining the moment. She laughed and got the call, "Hello?" She asked. She dodged the phone far from her ear and putting them back, "Calm down!" She said as she laughed. "What? You're here?" I heard her say. "Oh, I don't know. I think you should ask Jongin." She said as I looked at her. She gave me her phone, "Hello?" I said. "Eo? Jongin-ah! Minmin here. Can I borrow your wife tomorrow?" She asked me, "For what?" I asked. "You know. I just need something to settle with her." She said. "Can I go?" I asked. "No. It'll be very quick and she'll be back in the hotel before you know it." She assured. "Please?" She continued. I looked at my wife only to be batting her eyelashes to me. "Arasso. What time?" I asked. I saw Aryan smiling from happiness. "Uhm morning. Like 8:00." She said. "Alright. Be back earlier, okay?" I said and bid goodbye. I looked at my wife who pecked me in the lips. "I love you so much, oppa!" She said in one breath. I was taken a back when si called me 'Oppa'. "What did you call me?" I asked in a teasing tone. "O-opseo." she said stuttering and looking away. Aryan never called me Oppa, never. She said it was embarrassing and preferred to call me by my name instead. "No, tell me." I said and poked her sides. She looked at me laughing, "Nothing." She said and averted her gaze on the other side. I poked her sides again, "Please? One more time, Just once. Okay?" I asked her. She looked at me and laughed, "Ssiro." She said and giggled. "Please? Just one more. Or else, I won't let you go tomorrow." I said threatening her. She looked at me and pouted. "Oppa~ Let me go, please?" She said as she clasped her hands together and pleaded with her puppy eyes. "No." I said in a cold tone. "Oppa, please?" She said and pouted. I tried hard not to laugh and gave up. "Jongin-Oppa~ Jebal? Eo? Let me go with them tomorrow." She said as she clasped her hands once again. I looked at her pouting. "What did you call me?" I asked in a cold tone. She looked at me, "Jongin-oppa." She said and giggled. "What?" I asked. "Oppa. Jongin-Oppa. My Oppa. My handsome Oppa. Kim Jongin Oppa." She said in one breath. I laughed at her cuteness and nodded, "Arasso. You can go with them tomorrow." I said as I pecked her in her lips. She smiled ear to ear and Hugged me, "Thank you, Oppa!" She shouted gaining attentions from the Ahjummas nearby, "Ahh, that couple is so cute.", "I wish I can go back in time." I heard them say those as they smiled. I looked back at Aryan and kissed her forehead, "You're welcome, baby. Now let's go home. You need to rest then we'll go out again for dinner." I said as I stood up and pulled her. "I love you, Jongin-ah." She said and hugged my waist. "I love you too, baby." I smiled and kissed her in her temples. We flagged a cab and soon arrived the hotel. 
 
[Minkyung's POV]
 
"Okay, Jongin said we can borrow her tomorrow." Minmin said as she put her phone at the table. "Alright, so what are we doing tomorrow." I asked her. She leaned her body by the bed, "I think we should bring her to somewhere more private. We can't let her know we stay here." She said. I nodded, "So where are we going to bring her?" I asked. "I think by the beach?" She asked me. "The beach? It's take time to go there and back though." I said. "No, let's just bring her to a cafe." She said and I nodded. "Then we'll bring her to buy y stuffs." I heard her say and laugh. "Really?" I said in disbelief. "Really." She assured and headed to the bathroom. "I'll wash up first." She said as she got inside. 
 
 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
We got home and slept for a while. It's already 8:00pm so I decided to bring her to dinner. I decided to wake her up. "Baby, Wake up." As said as I kissed her cheeks. "5 more minuksduubh" She said as incoherent words got out from . I laughed and let her sleep some more. I decided to prepare what she'll wear so I headed to her closet. "Should I make her wear a dress?" I said and smiled as I picked out a floral dress with collars. "I guess this should do." As said as I nodded and put the dress on the sofa. "I don't want her feet to hurt, so I'll make her wear flats instead." I said as I got a light pink vintage flats. "That should do." I said and nodded. I headed to my closet and picked out for what I'll wear too. I pick my black buttoned up shirt, black skinny pants and a pink bow-tie. "I guess this will do." I said and nodded. I looked at my wife who was still in a deep slumber. "I guess I'll take a shower first." I said as I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. After 10 minutes, I'm done and headed out the door. I looked at my wife who was still sleeping. I laughed, "Why are you so sleepy?" I wore my pants and leave myself shirtless first to wake her up. I sat beside her looking at her face, "You're still pretty when asleep." I said and smiled. I kissed her shoulders as I woke her up. "Baby, 5 minutes is up, wake up." I said as I continued to kiss her shoulder blades. She scrunched her nose but didn't wake up. I pecked on her lips, "Baby, come on. We need to go get dinner~" I sang and brush the hair around her face. She opened her left eyes and looked at me, "What time is it?" She asked finally woken up. "8:35pm." I said as I helped her sit. She saw me shirtless, "Why are you shirtless?" She asked me rubbing her eyes. "I just go from shower." I said and smiled. She leaned forward and hugged me, "Where are we going?" She asked me. I let her sit on my lap straddling my waist as she hugged me, resting her head on my shoulders. "We're going to eat dinner." I said and pat her back. "Come on, baby. Wash up." I said as I lifted her up. Her feet wrapped around my waist, "We need to get there at 9:30 sharp." I said as I kissed her cheeks only to find her eyes were closed. We stayed for like 10 seconds and she opened her eyes, "Arasso." I walked to the bathroom carrying her. "Call me if you're done. I'll bring you the towel." I said as she stood up at the bathroom's door nodding. I pushed her on and closed the door. I laughed at how cute she was, "She's really my baby." I smiled as I put my wife beater.  
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
"Jongin-ah~" I said as I poke my head out of the bathroom. I saw Jongin walked to me, "Yes, baby?" He asked. "Towel-juseyeoo~"  I said and laughed. "Oh, right." He said as he ran to the bed to get my towel. "Here." He said as he covered his eyes, peeking between his fingers. I laughed, "Thank you." I said as I closed the door and wrapped myself on my towel. Soon I headed put and was greeted by the cold air, "Cold, cold." I said. Jongin averted his eyes to me and wrapped me in his towel. He smiled, "Dress up. I'll turn around for you." He kissed me and headed to the other side, back facing me, watching the Tv. I smiled on how thoughtful he was. I feel very respected. I soon wore my underwear when Jongin suddenly spoke, "Baby, wear that one. On the sofa." He said not turning back. I looked at the sofa to me my dress and shoes prepared. "Did you prepare this?" I asked him looking at the dress. "Yes, when you were sleeping." He said opening a small pack of chips and eating one. I opened the zipper at the back and wore them. I can't reach or the zipper so I walked to Jongin. "Baby, can you pull the zipper for me?" I said as I stood infront of his. "Sure." He said as he placed a few pecks on my back and zippered the dress. I turned around, "Do I look okay?" I said. He stood up and kissed me on the lips, "Ofcourse, baby. Now get ready, we should get going." He said. I combed my hair and wore my flats. I got my bag and placed my wallet and phone inside. "Kaja?" He asked me. I nodded and looked at myself at the mirror for the last time. We soon headed to the restaurant. 
 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
They arrived at 'Mint Restaurant' and went inside. They headed to the counter to claim the reserved seats. "Kim Jongin, table for 2." Jongin said as the waiter lead them to a table overviewing the sea. Even though it's dark, you can still see the beauty of the restaurant as is it was covered with glass. "It's nice here, Jongin-ah." Aryan said looking at through the glass. "I knew you would like it, so I reserved a dinner here." He said and smiled. Soon a waiter came and confirmed for the Dinner course Jongin reserved. After a short wait, the food soon came. Aryan got Alfredo Chicken Fettuccine and a Steak. Jongin got the same but with bigger portion. Before Aryan can dig in Jongin took Aryan's plate swiftly. "I'll slice the steak for you." Jongin said as he sliced the steak on to smaller portions. Aryan got her plate back and said Thank you. "Baby, Ahh~" Aryan said as she leaned her fork stabbing a steak to feed to Jongin. Jongin happily ate the steak and smiled with crecent eyes. Jongin too fed Aryan some of his. Suddenly, Jongin talked. "Princess, Are you enjoying the food?~" He asked cutely and smiled. Aryan looked at Jongin and giggled, "Yes, very much. Thank you for this, Jongin-ah." She said as she leaned closer and pecked Jongin at the lips. They soon finished the food. After the main course, they were served a Round Chocolate cake which says, "Congratulations!" on it. Jongin sliced the cake and gave Aryan one. "Congratulations, baby." Jongin said as he kissed Aryan on her temples. Aryan blushed and couldn't say anything out of being surprised. Jongin smiled and ate his cake and fed Aryan too. Soon, they finished the food, payed the bills and headed out of the restaurant. They flagged a cab and went back to the hotel. It was already 10:50. Aryan decided to change her clothes and so as Jongin. Aryan was watching the Tv while Jongin was in the bathroom. When Jongin got out, he saw Aryan watching the Tv and hugged her from the back. "Baby, did you enjoy tonight?" Jongin asked. Aryan turned around and kissed Jongin on the lips. "Ofcourse, Baby. Thank you so much." She said as she hugged Jongin. "You're welcome, little one. Now let's sleep. You still have to go early tomorrow~" Jongin said as he tucked Aryan at the other side of the bed. Jongin tucked himself and kissed Aryan, "I love you so much." He said. Aryan snuggled closer to his chest, "I love you too~." She said as she kissed Jongin on his lips. "Goodnight, dream of me." Jongin said as Aryan nodded and soon drifted to dreamland. "Thank you for this day." Jongin said as he kissed her forehead. 
 
 
                                                                   
 
 
 
 
Author's Notes:
Hi, gulls. HAHA, please anticipate the next Chapter~
I'm sorry, this . I'm writing this with Writer's Block and I'm not over EXO's comebaek yet.
Thanks for the new subbies and please make sure to comment on what you think. :3
I'm sorry for the mistakes, My mind can't function right, right now because of the Comebek so please bear with me, eh?
Please anticipate the next Chapter. Bye. I love you. <3