Peppero~ [Epilogue]

I won't regret a thing.
[Jongin's POV]
 
"Buddy, pick some tomatoes for mommy, eo?" I said and put Yuhan down. Well, after 3 years, me and my wife finally had some time alone; no ers. So we decided to make one Little Jongin, Kim Yuhan. "Ne, Appa-aahhhh~!" He said and ran to the tomatoes. I laughed. this kid, jinjja. After 2 minutes, Yuhan came to me pouting. "Appa, is this okay? Mommy says to pick the red one but they are all red." He said and looked gave me two tomatoes. I laughed, "Buddy, everything is fine, pick some more." I pat his head and opened a plastic to place the tomatoes. "Appaaa~ This, this!" He said and gave me 3 tomatoes which he was struggling to hold. "Good Job, Little one. Now let's go to mommy." I said and held his hand. We kilo-ed the tomatoes and approached my wife who was in the frozen foods area. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I felt someone tugging the hem of my shirt. I looked down and saw my son, Yuhan. "Mommy, look! I picked tomatoes for you, kekeke." He said and gave a plastic of what I assumed, tomatoes. I scrunched down and pat his head, "Good Job, Yuhan. Now help mommy pick food, eh?" I said and picked him up, "What would you like? Nuggets?" I asked him, showing him the box of frozen foods. "Uhmm.." He said and held his chin. "Ne, mommy. The one with cheese!" He said and hugged me tighter. "Thank you, mommy!" He said as he gave Jongin the box of nuggets. "Appa, can you put in the trolley?" He asked Jongin and raised his arms higher. Jongin smiled, "Ofcourse, little one." He said and got the box Yuhan was holding. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
After picking foods from the Frozen section, we passed by the section of sweets. While my wife was on the fruits section. Yuhan's eyes twinkled and tugged my arms, "Appa, can I get peppero? Today is peppero day and I want to give mommy some." He giggled, showing his puppy eyes. I smiled, "Peppero day? Alright baby, let's get some for mommy." I said and held his hands. "What do you think Mommy would like? Strawberry or Chocolate?" I asked my son who's brows are furrowed. He looked at me, "I don't know. What do you think she likes?" He pouted and asked me back. I furrowed my brows, "Screw this buddy, let's get them all." I said and got all flavors. Yuhan laughed, "Appa, can I have too?" Yuhan asked me. I pat his head, "Ask mommy later, I'm sure she'll give you." I said and smiled. "Appa, this is secret, okay Appa?" He said and put his little index finger infront of his lips. I laughed, "Ofcourse, baby. Let's go to mommy." I said and carried him. "Hold this for me~" I said and gave him the boxes. He struggled, "Appa how?" He asked. I laughed, "Put the other one here." I said and placed the other one inside his shirt. He laughed, "Appa, it tickles~ kekeke~" I laughed at him. "Arasso, give me one box. Almighty daddy will hold it for you~" I said. He giggled. He looked at the box and gave me the most dull colored one. "Hold this for me, appapapapa." He laughed and bounced on my arms. "Let's go, buddy." I said and laughed. We soon approached my wife in the Fruits Section. 
 
[Yuhan's POV]
 
Me and appa is looking for my umma, but I can't see her. I want to show her peppero! I will defeat daddy in giving her the peppero. Sorry daddy, I will betray you first! kekeke~ "Yuhan, look for umma." Appa said. I looked at him, "Appa put me down so I can find her~" I said. Appa shook his head, "Let's look for her together, baby." Appa said. I just nodded, because I want to be with appa's arms. It's very built and have lots and lots of muscles. Mommy said appa is a hottie. Kekeke~ "There's mommy!" Appa said. I looked at where appa is looking and saw mommy picking apples. I wiggled my body so that appa can put me down, appa scrunched down and let go of me. I gave him the boxes of peppero and ran to mommy. "UMMMMAAAA~" She looked at me and smiled, "Hi, baby. Can you help umma pick apples?" She asked me with her sweet voice. I looked at her then the apples. "How do you pick apples, mommy?" I asked her holding one apple. She bent down, "It must be beautiful." She said. I smiled and looked at her, "Like mommy?" I said. She laughed and pat my head, "Yes. And also handsome like Appa and Yuhan." She said. I smiled and picked an apple and examine it. "Mommy, this?" I showed her. She looked at the apple, "Yes, baby. Pick some more." She said and placed the apple inside the plastic. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I walked to my wife and hugged her from the back. "Baby, were in public." She said and giggled. I looked at her, "I don't care." I laughed. I continued hugging her while she was picking apples. "Appa-paaa~!" Yuhan shouted. I looked at him, "Yes, baby?" I asked. He took Aryan's hand and pulled her to his side, "Mommy, mine! bleh!" He stucked his tongue out. I laughed, "Yes, baby. Mommy is yours too." I said and ruffled his hair. He smiled, "Mommy, I give something to you later. Don't accept daddy's okay, just mine." He showed his eyesmile similar to mine. My wife laughed, "Arasso, baby." She kissed his head and looked at me, "I'm done. Do you need something else?" She asked me and intertwined her hands with mines. I smiled, "No more babe. Let's go pay these." I said and kissed her temples. We saw uhan stretch his arms indicating to carry him, "Mommy, carry~! Pweaseeee?" He said batted his eyelashes at Aryan. Aryan laughed and picked him up, "Let's go my prince and pay these." She said and ruffled his hair. We passed by the counter to kilo the apples and soon decided to pay all we got. "Just wait for me outside babe. Check the Pet shop with Yuhan." I said and kissed her temples. She laughed and looked at Yuhan, "Do you want to go there?" She asked Yuhan and pointed to the small pet store. His eyes twinkled, "Yes, mommy. Please?" He said and pouted. Aryan laughed, "Let's go then." She said and smiled at me. They passed by the entrance and headed to the pet shop. Soon, it was my turn to pay the groceries. 
 
[Narrator's POV]
 
After Jongin payed all the stuffs, he noticed a small flower shop beside the pet store and decided to buy some flowers for his wife. He looked at the roses from blue, green, red and white. "Her favorite color is blue, so I'll take the blue one." He said. He looked around and saw a man who was in the counter making a bouquet. "Excuse me." He said. The man looked at him, "Yes, sir?" He asked. Jongin looked at him, "Can I get dozens of the Blue roses?" He asked him. He smiled, "Sure sir. Would you like it styled or..?" He asked me. "Make it beautiful, please." Jongin said. He nodded, "Right away, sir." He said and got dozens of the fresh blue ones. He place them on the table and wrapped them beautifully with blue ribbons. Soon, he was finished and gave Jongin the bouquet. Jongin payed him the bills and thanked him.
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I decided to put everything first in the car and head back to get my wife and son. Soon, I finished putting the stuffs in the car and headed back inside to fetch my family. I entered the pet shop and saw Yuhan feeding a parrot. He saw from the entrance and ran to me, "Appa~ Look, I fed the parrot, kekeke~" He said and giggled. "Open~" He said to open my palms and gave me couple of the food. "Feed him too~!" He cooed. I nodded. He held my hands and dragged me to the parrot's cage. I fed some of the parrot. Yuhan smiled and hugged my leg, "Kekeke~ It's so cute! Like Uncle Sehuniee~"  He said and cupped his mouth while laughing. I heard my wife laugh, "Let's get going baby, say bye to Sehun." Aryan laughed. Yuhan faced the parrot, "Bye, parrot. Eat well okay? I'll bring Uncle Sehun here so you can see him too!" He said and waved to the parrot. He held my hands and Aryans and pulled us. "Kajaa~ Kekeke~" He said while jumping. Aryan laughed, "Aigoo, this kid jinjja~" She said while laughing. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
After 20 minutes, we arrived home with Yuhan sleeping. "Baby, I'll carry Yuhan, get inside first." Jongin said to me. I got up and got some groceries I cam carry and opened the door. Jongin soon followed carrying Little Yuhan in his arms and tucked him to bed. I followed him to Yuhan's room and tucked Yuhan. "Goodnight, little one." I said and kissed his head and so did Jongin. We got out and closed the lights. Jongin went out to get the remaining groceries while I place some of the stuffs on the cupboards. Soon, I finished all putting the stuffs and headed to the room to wash up. After I come out, I saw Jongin standing at the end of the bed holding something behind his back. I walked to him. "What's that?" I tried peeking behind him but he moved so I didn't get to see what he was holding. He walked close to me and hugged me. "Thank you for everything, babe. For Yuhan, for being here for me, for making my life perfect." He said and kissed my temples. "I really don't know what to do without you and Yuhan." He continued. He looked at me, "Let's stay forever." He said and kissed my lips. I smiled in the kiss. As soon as we pull, Jongin gave me bouquet of roses and a box of peppero. "Happy Peppero Day, Babe. I love you." He said and kissed my forehead. I tried fighting back ym tears but it soon spilled. I looked at him, "I should be the one thanking you, Jongin-ah." I said and cupped his face, "You made my life perfect. Thank you." I said and hugged him. He laughed, "You're welcome, princess." He said and cupped my face, "I love you and I won't regret a thing.." He said and kissed my lips. Tears kept falling down my cheeks. When we pulled, I smelled the roses, "Yuhan said not to accept anything from you." I said and laughed. He smiled, "Yuhan wanted to give you pepperos." He said while smiling. I laughed and sniffed, "That kid, Jinjja.
 
                                                                                                                                            
 
Author's Notes:
The Endd.
Hi there~! Yuhan is so cute, eh? *Smug*
HAHA, Okay. So I don't know If I shall make a sequel so comment down bellow. :3
Thank your for the new subbies, Jinjja. 
Sorry for the mistakes, correct them for me, okay?
Thank you everyone for going through this with me.
I love you. <3