Honeymoon; Part VI

I won't regret a thing.
[Jongin's POV]
 
It's 7:45 am and the couple are still snuggled closely to each other. I was hugging my wife close to my body, legs wrapped around her waist and Aryan was closely snuggled to my chest. Suddenly, the alarm rung sending me to wake up. I tilted my head to look at the clock. "6:25" I murmured and looked at Aryan, "You're lucky you got me as your husband, or else you'll be waking late in the afternoon." I said and kissed her temples. I showered her face with kisses but she wasn't moving an inch. I kissed her in the lips and she scrunched her nose. "Baby, wake up. You need to ready." I said and hugging her again. "For what, It's still early." She said and hugged me. "Pabo, for Minmin." I said and laughed at her forgetfulness. She looked at me by her left eye, "Oh, right." She said and sat. I soon sat rubbing my eyes. "What time is it?" She asked me. "7:50." I said and hugged her. She straddled my waist and hugged me too. "I don't want to go yet." She whined. "I want to sleep some more." She continued. I pecked her, "Baby, you need to get there at 9. 1 hour for preparing." I said. She lay back on the bed, "Five minutes, eo?" She said lay back down and held my hand while I was sitting infront of her, dumbfounded. I laughed at her and kissed her forehead, "Arasso." I said and lay beside her hugging her. I saw her fast asleep. "I'll text Minmin to move it to afternoon, so you can sleep some more." I said and held my phone. "Minmin-ah. My wife here is still sleeping. can you move it to 12:00pm instead?" I texted her and waited for her reply. Soon, I received them back. "Arasso. Tell her to meet me at 'Yonghwonhi Cafe' at 12pm Sharp." I read and nodded. I set my alarm to 11:00am and put back my phone under my pillow and hugged her. "You should thank me for this, sunshine." I said and soon fell asleep. 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
". I NEED TO MEET WITH MINMIN!" I abruptly sat up from my sleep. "Jongin-ah! Jongin-ah!" I shouted and nudged him. He sat up and looked at me, rubbing his eyes. "What happened?" He asked me worriedly. "Minmin! My meeting! What time is it? I'm late." I said as I panicked not knowing what to do. He only laughed at me, "Don't worry, baby. I texted her for you to move it on the afternoon." He said as he pulled me back to sleep and hugged me. "Uhm, What time is it?" I asked him. He turned his head and looked at the clock, "9:20." He said and wrapped his legs around my waist. I realized what he said and smiled. "Thank you, baby." I said as I cupped his face and pecked his lips. "Best husband, ever." I said and snuggled closely to his chest and hugged him extra tight. He laughed and wrapped me on his arms delicately, "You're welcome, baby. Now sleep, you still have 2 hours~" He said as kissed the top of my head. I looked at him, "No. I'll cook breakfast~" I said as I tried to pry myself away from him. "Ah. Ah. You're not going anywhere." He said in a matter-of-a-fact tone. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked him. He smiled not bothering to open his eyes, "No. cuddling with you is better." He said as he scooted closer to me and wrapped me in his arms again. "I love you, Kim Aryan." He said as he kissed my forehead. I blush to my name rolling on his tongue. "I love you too, Kim Jongin." I said and poked his chest once. "Sleep baby, I'll wake up to ready, eo?" He said hugged my tighter. "Ne~" I said as I closed my eyes and slept. 
 
 
[Minmin's POV]
 
"Minkyung-eonnie. Jongin texted me a while ago to move the meeting at 12." I said to Minkyung who just woke up. "Why?" She asked me, standing up and stretching her arms. "She's still asleep and won't wake up." I laughed. She looked at me, "You should have known better. Aryan is a heavy sleeper." She said and laughed. She walked to the bathroom. "Wait for me, let's get breakfast downstairs." She said and closed the bathroom's door. 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
After 2 hours, my alarm finally rang once more indicating it's 11am. I looked at my wife, snuggled closely to my chest. I kissed her forehead, "Baby, wake up." She didn't budge nor move an inch. I kissed both of her closed eyelids, "Baby, wake up." I said. She scrunched her nose and soon opened her eyes, "What time is it?" She asked me, hugging me tighter. "It's 11. I think you need to wash up now." I said and kissed her forehead. "Arasso. But, do you want me to make you breakfast first?" She said and sat. I brought her to my lap straddling my waist, "No need. I'll make breakfast. Go wash up." I said and pat her back. "Arasso." She said and kissed my cheeks before standing up and heading to the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I went to the bathroom downstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth before cooking breakfast. "What shall I cook?" I asked myself looking at the fridge. "Bacons and eggs." I said and took the pack of bacons and 4 eggs. "I think this is enough." I said and got the pan and began frying everything. I soon finished cooking the breakfast and set the table. I felt warm arms wrapped around my waist while I was putting the bowls on the table. "Jongin-ah, thank you for making breakfast." She said and hugged me tighter. I turned around and pecked her lips, "It's fine baby. Let's eat and I'll send you off." I said and smiled. She pulled form the hug and sat on one of the chairs. I put rice on her plate and some bacons and eggs. She smiled at the sight, "Thank you." She began engulfing the food. I soon did too. We talked about some stuffs about how me miss EXO. "I miss Kris-gege." She said. I looked at her, "Call him later and maybe, invite him over." I said and kissed her temples. She smiled and drank her juice. We soon finished breakfast and I went to the room to wear a more decent clothes before sending her off. I wore a plain black shirt and some skinny jeans. I grabbed my wallet and headed down stairs. I looked at Aryan, "Let's go?" I said. She stood up and held her bag, "Kaja~" She said as I opened the door for her. We flagged a cab and headed to the cafe Minmin told me to bring her. After 15 minutes, we soon arrived the cafe. "Be careful, Alright?" I said and pecked her lips. "Yes, I will. You too, baby." She said and opened the door. "Bye bye." She said as she waved. I waved and smiled at her as soon as the cab began to move and bring me back at the house. 
 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
I saw the cab get away with Jongin waving and mouthing 'Be careful' at the window. I looked at the cafe, wondered why aren't there a lot of costumers and got inside, looking for Minmin. I looked to the left side and saw her frantically waving at me, "Aryan! Here!" She said while waving. I smiled and waved back heading to her. She stood up and hugged me, "Aryan-Eonnie!" She said and pulled. I looked behind her to see Minkyung-Eonnie(My bridesmaid) and hugged me. "Aigoo, Naui dongsaeng-ah.." She said and pulled away. We sat down and ordered out drinks. "So, what bring you two here?" I asked looking at them. "Well, we had to do something for dad's business and stuffs so.." Minmin said and rubbed the back of her neck. "We might as well see you." She continued. I nodded and soon the drinks came. I drank mine only to spit it out again by Minkyung's question. "Did you do 'it' yet?" I furrowed my brows. Why would she ask me that kind of question? "Be honest, we can call Jongin anytime." Minmin said waving her phone in front of my face. "Why don't you ask him then?" I asked. "This'll be less awkward, okay?" Minmin said. "So, did you?" Minkyung said. I looked at her and shook my head, "Not yet." I said and casually sipped my drink. "Why?" Minmin asked me. I looked at her in disbelief, who asks a person why they hadn't done it yet? "What's pulling you back?" She asked with a serious tone. I looked at her, "Well, I don't know." I said unsure. I rubbed the back of my neck. "I think I won't reach his expectations. I don't even know how to start." I said. "I'm ready but, I'm just waiting for him to initiate it." I continued. Minkyung looked at me, "He won't initiate it because he thinks your not ready yet." She said. Minmin nodded, "Maybe YOU should initiate it." Minmin said. I pondered everything and realized, "Yeah, I think I should." I said and looked at them, "But I don't know how." I continued. Minmin smiled at Minkyung, "Let's go." They laughed and dragged me to the mall beside the Cafe. "Okay, so first, we need buy you lingeries." Minmin said. I looked at her with disbelief, "I have lingeries." I said. "No, y ones." She answered dragging me to a Lingerie store. "Okay, what's Jongin's favorite color?" Minkyung asked me. "Red, black and blue." I said. "Okay, we'll pick something red and black. Blue won't fit in so.." Minmin said and dragged me to the Bra section. She looked at my Chest, "I presume B36?" She asked. I nodded. She then picked a Laced black and red detailed bra together with the matching underwear. "Okay, this will do." She said and nodded holding the pair and heading to the counter to pay. "What am I going to do with those?" I asked Minkyung who's beside me. "Wear them later " She said and smirked. I reluctantly nodded. "O-oh, Alright." I said as Minmin came back giving me the paper bag. We exited the shop and headed out. While we're walking, "Okay so you need to seduce him, turn him on." Minkyung said. Minmin nodded alongside.  "How?" I asked. "." Minkyung answered.  I don't want to make the conversation awkward so I just nodded. "Then stop. He'll definitely go crazy." Minmin said. I laughed realizing Jongin getting crazy with raging hormones. "Then assure him that you're ready and stuffs, so he'll take you without hesitation." Minkyung said. We wandered around the mall, having a girls-day-out not noticing the time. After wandering and buying some stuffs, we already reached the gates. We flagged a cab so they can send me home. We got inside the cab and drove to the hotel. When we are nearing Minmin talked, "Remember, assure him." I nodded and went out. "Thanks, Minkyung-eonnie and Minmin. You really helped me." As thru the window, they mouthed welcome and waved. Not so soon, the taxi moved and drove them back. I headed to the elevators and went to my floor. I put the small paper bag inside my bag so Jongin wouldn't see it. Soon, I arrived at the door. I was rummaging my bag to get my card, suddenly the door opened showing Jongin. 
 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
I was waiting for My Wife at the door. "It's already 6pm, when is she coming back?" I whined as I dragged my body down to the floor. "I want to call her, but I don't want to disturb her." I whined once again. Suddenly, I heard something bumping the door from outside. "Baby?" I stood up and opened the door. When I opened the door,  I saw my wife rummaging her bag. She looked at me and smiled. I pulled her inside and hugged her tight. "Jong--" I cut her, "I missed you so much, baby." I whined. She laughed and hugged me too. "I missed you too, hubby." She said. I pulled away and looked at her, "What took you so long?" I asked. She pecked me on the lips, "They took me to the mall, so.." She said. I looked at her, "Did you look at other boys?" I asked her teasingly. She chuckled, "Yes, I saw this cute guy and his name was Myungsoo." She laughed. She pulled away from my hug and removed her shoes. She headed to the bathroom and left me dumbfounded.  I looked at the bathroom's door, "Baby, Is that true?" I whined and pouted. I heard her laugh from inside. She soon opened the door, only to be greeted with a pouting me. She laughed and walked passed me.  I caught her wrist before she gets far. "Aryan, was it true?" I said in a more serious tone, tearing. She turned and looked at me. Seriously, I felt a pang in my heart when she said those. I felt.. leftover and useless. She cupped my face, "No baby, no. I'm just teasing you." She said and looked at me in the eyes. I removed her hands away and walked passed her, "Go and meet that Myungsoo guy." I said as I held my phone to play games instead. She sat beside me, "Hey, baby. did you know?" She asked me holding my hands. I looked at her, "What?" I asked. She waved her left hand on my face. I saw our wedding ring which was inserted on her ring finger. She cupped my face, "Even if I were to see other guys, I'll only like, and love you." She said. "And if they try to hit on me, I bet you'll be on the side saying, "That's my girl."" She smiled proudly. "Jongin, you don't know how much I love you anymore. It's probably more than myself now." She said and timidly smiled, "I'll never replace you. Ever." She said and held my hands. "But you don't trust me at all. You can't even take a joke." She said and I felt a tear on my palms. "Even if I see the real Myungsoo from infinite, It'll never change the way I look at you." She said. I lifted her face. I felt awful and guilty seeing those tears. I cupped her face and wiped her tears using my thumb. "It's alright baby, I believe you." I said and hugged her. She sat on my lap strandling my waist, "I'm sorry, please don't cry. It hurts my heart. please." I pleaded her. She looked at me and pouted, "I was joking okay? You can even call Minmin and Minkyung if I ever met a Myungsoo there." She said with one breath whimpering. I smiled at her and wiped the tears using the back of my hands. "It's okay, baby. I trust you." I said and pecked her lips. When I pulled she was still tearing. I looked at her, "Hey. Look at me." I said and she looked at me in the eyes, "I'm sorry for making you cry, okay? I really believe you and trust you, but I was hurt a little and I guess feeling washed over me. So please don't cry, eo? I feel guilty now." I said and pouted. Her breaths was uneven due to crying. "You made me cry. I'll tell Kris about this. He's going to kill you." She said and held her phone. I looked at her with wide eyes, if Kris knew about this he will definitely kill me. I held her phone, "No, no, no. Baby, no. I'm sorry okay, you can't call Kris." I said and held her phone. She pouted and bounced on my lap, "Aye, wae? I'll call him now and tell him you made me cry. Besides, I miss him." She said and attempted to get the phone. "Ah. Ah. No. Baby, no." I said and sat on her phone. "You can't." I said and smiled crossing my arms. 
 
 
[Aryan's POV]
 
Now I can't get my phone. I just wanted to ask Kris how he was, okay. I was just teasing this baby in front of me. I mentally smirked, I think this is the time to . I put my arms around his neck and I was straddling is waist. I whispered to his ear, "Give it back to me, Jongin-ah." I said seductively. I pulled away and looked at him. He was blushing, face beet red. I smirked. "You know, Jongin-ah. I didn't know you were this handsome, at all." I said as I played with his hair. "I only thought you were cute." I said and looked at him. I kissed the side of his lips, "You're hot, too." I continued. I felt him shift his body. I knew it was working. I leaned closer to his neck, then to his ear. "I need to cook dinner." I said seductively and stood up leaving him hanging. 
 
[Jongin's POV]
 
No, Aryan you can't leave me hanging here. No. You did not just tease Kim Jongin. I smirked, "You'll pay for it later." I said and stood up and followed her to the kitchen, I saw her getting something from the top shelves but she can't seem to reach them. I saw her honey thighs and man, It's no joke. I can feel myself heating up again. I walked near her and reached for whatever she was reaching. I gave it to her and smiled. "You're so tiny." I said. She made her famous WTF face, "I've been told, thank you." She said and snatched the bowl from my hands. I laughed at her who was pouting. I hugged her from the back, "Don't worry. That's why you fit in my heart." I said and kissed her cheeks from behind repeatedly. She laughed and tuned around and embraced me, "Why are you so cheesy." She said and poked my chest. I laughed and she turned around again. "What are you making?" I asked her. She looked at me, "Dukkbokki." She said as she placed the rice cakes on the bowl. I smirked and turned her around, "I don't want to eat that for dinner." I whispered to her seductively. She looked at me with arched brows, "What do you want to eat? She asked. I kissed the side of her lips, "You." I whispered and bit her lower lip. "Let's not waste time anymore, I'm hungry." I said as I kissed her lips and intertwining our hands. After I pulled away, I carried her bridal style to our room. Once we reached our room, I lay her on the bed. She caught my collars and brought it closer to her face, making me lean too. "I'm ready." She said as she kissed me passionately with love. I smiled at the kiss, This night is going to be fun. 
 
[Minkyung's POV]
 
FINALLY, WE GO BACK TO SEOUL. I held my phone and called Jungwoo-oppa. "Oppa!" I said through the phone. "We're going back today. can you fetch us?" I asked him. "Jinjja? Ofcourse, I will. I missed you so much!" He said and whined. I laughed, "Arasso. We'll be arriving at 11pm, Oppa." I informed him. "Arasso, I'll pick you up!" He said happily, "I can't wait to see you!" He said and laughed. "I know, me too! Know hang up, I still need to pack." I said and giggled. "Arasso, my lady. I love you. Have a safe flight, I can't afford to lose you." He said. I blushed, "I love you too, Jungwoo-Oppa." I said and ended the call. I smiled, "Why are you so.." I blushed at the memory. "I shall pack, crap." I said and begin to pack my things. I looked at Minmin who was choosing her clothes for the flight. "Crap, Minmin. We're just going back to seoul." I said and laughed. She scoffed. "I know, I just want to look presentable." She said and picked another chiffon top, "This or this?" She asked me, placing the 2 tops near her torso. I rolled my eyes, "They're just in the same color, what else are you looking for? Just pick one. Jeez." I said and packed again. "It's not just in the same color, Look. This has details on it and the other one hasn't. Get it right." She said and begin whispering to herself. I laughed, "It's just a top, tss." I whispered only audible for me. She looked at me, "What?!" She asked angrily. I smiled innocently, "Nothing." She rolled her eyes, "Faster, we need to get there at 9." She said as she headed to the bathroom to shower. I wondered, "What's with her? It's still early though." I laughed and shook my head. "Minmin.." I sighed.
 
 
                                                                           
 
Author's Notes:
Hi, everyone. Sorry for the wait. I was extremely unproductive due to EXO's comebaek so..
I'll still update later, so wait for it. :3
Sorry for the mistakes, correct them for me, please?
Thanks for the new subbies! Comments are loved so make sure to comment.
See you later, bye. I love you. <3